• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 2: Naruto Uzumaki vs Caster Gilgamesh

ALTERNATE TITLE: HEROES SHOWDOWN!

The King has arrives at the Egypt, more specifically Luxor
This country is none other than his long rival home, Ozymandias or more known as Ramsses II, and by just remember it made the King chuckled
However he soon spotted something comes from the sky and the more careful he look, the more he surprised that it was a human! And soon the human comically landed on a certain building, accidently destroyed it
The King approached and as he saw who is this idiot, he laughed
It's none other than Naruto, he got sended here by his own reckless as he finished off the Mad Titan back at New York City, the clash between them happen and while Naruto did defeated him, the result of the clash made him knocked out from the city and flied towards Africa.....COMICALLY
The King laughed at his stupidity but at the same time impressed since he was the one who took down the Mad Titan
Naruto then stood up and he saw him and he knew that this is his next opponent, as unfortunately as he wanted to have a chit chat, this is a battlefield so no time for that, and the King himself didn't wanted a chat, straight up to the fight, to see the potential that Naruto had, his status as Hero of Konoha, and ask the meaning of hero for him
The battle between them start now!

• Kurama Mode Naruto is used
  • Kurama Avatar and Charged Bijū Dama are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Luxor City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Hero of Konoha: 2
  • King of Heroes: 8
  • Inconclusive: 0

NARUTO.600.3245831.jpg

VS
Caster.%28Gilgamesh%29.600.3577603.jpg

Last edited:
As for the dodging thing...

What stops Gil from just surrounding Naruto with GoB portals and shoot them all at once like he did with Shiro in UBW
The idea is that because Gil has to deal with the Naruto squad spread out, he'd have to spread out his GoB to compensate, so each Clone just needs to defend a couple blasts rather than like 1000 at one guy, even if he targets the real one, even letting one Naruto go is a very dangerous hazard. Also each Clone would have a Kyubbi Cloak that can probably defend with the AP advantage+Sage Mode against each blast. And if Gil just fires all the ones at the real one, the other boys jump him, or just all gang up to defend the real one. Even if all the 2K clones die, Naruto can just make more because 2K is not much for him, Rasenshuriken training being evidence for that

Idk bro

Last edited:
I'm sorry, this question has probably been asked before but, what are the APs of both characters, range, Gil's starting moves (and wincons), and which Naruto is this?

I'm sorry, this question has probably been asked before but, what are the APs of both characters, range, Gil's starting moves (and wincons), and which Naruto is this?
Naruto's AP is around 66 Gigaton...Gil's should be 23 or so
Naruto has Class G LS and Gil has Class K
Gil's wincon is running away via greater TS and using Danmaku on Naruto
Naruto's wincon is using his enhanced speed via chakra enhancement and enhanced senses +Shadow Clones to counter his Danmaku and hit him with his far superior AP

Now here's the thing to remember about matches like this, Naruto CAN win, but will it happen over 50% of the time? Probably not.

Now here's the thing to remember about matches like this, Naruto CAN win, but will it happen over 50% of the time? Probably not.
I honestly think this is a borderline 50 50, once Naruto gets the hood to jump Gil, its like a 90-10 Naruto, but Man that TS

also I'm still hella mad about Madara vs Gil that's why I fought so hard this time

I feel like it's borderline 50 50 because Naruto does have Rasenshuriken spam, and it's blast radius is enough to deal with Precog, and since Naruto has a Sage Mode amp and a decent AP Advantage, blocking may be hard to do (and concentrating fire on one Shuriken leaves Gil open to the rest). As I've said before, AoE is a pretty decent counter to Precogs, and while I think Gil could still manage to dodge, (his win condition is basically play defense and let his NP do the work), even with a big blast radius (don't ask me how because I don't know how running is gonna save you from getting hit but let's say Precog gives speed amp or smth), Naruto can theoretically use those Blast Zones to lead Gilgamesh to him for a close quarters.

SNI will definitely help delay this because Gil will always make the best choice, but the best choice doesn't necessarily have to be the one where you are unharmed or are going to be harmed. And if it gets to Taijutsu, knowing the right decision doesn't necessarily mean you can pull it off in skill

If you think that Gil can dodge all of that without being cornered with his SNI and TS, you can argue that and no one can tell you otherwise. Likewise you can argue for Naruto being smart enough to get through the NP by spreading out clones and hustler many win conditions and get his hands on Gil (like LS or Clone surrounding), no one can take that opinion away from you either

Yeah I go Incon

Last edited:
I feel like it's borderline 50 50 because Naruto does have Rasenshuriken spam, and it's blast radius is enough to deal with Precog, and since Naruto has a Sage Mode amp and a decent AP Advantage, blocking may be hard to do (and concentrating fire on one Shuriken leaves Gil open to the rest). As I've said before, AoE is a pretty decent counter to Precogs, and while I think Gil could still manage to dodge, (his win condition is basically play defense and let his NP do the work), even with a big blast radius (don't ask me how because I don't know how running is gonna save you from getting hit but let's say Precog gives speed amp or smth), Naruto can theoretically use those Blast Zones to lead Gilgamesh to him for a close quarters.

SNI will definitely help delay this because Gil will always make the best choice, but the best choice doesn't necessarily have to be the one where you are unharmed or are going to be harmed. And if it gets to Taijutsu, knowing the right decision doesn't necessarily mean you can pull it off in skill

If you think that Gil can dodge all of that without being cornered with his SNI and TS, you can argue that and no one can tell you otherwise. Likewise you can argue for Naruto being smart enough to get through the NP by spreading out clones and hustler many win conditions and get his hands on Gil (like LS or Clone surrounding), no one can take that opinion away from you either

Yeah I go Incon
I thought 4D mana resistance would pretty much neg Rasen Shuriken

Yes, it actually is -- especially caster Gil who isn't as arrogant.

But for further evidence, Gil in Fate/Zero attacked the summon from Caster from above via Vimana
This isn’t entirely correct. Through Babylonia, we have never see Caster Gil use Vimana. To claim it is not OOC for him to use is ignoring what happened for his caster self.

I have no clue what the vote is aside from Incon being 4 (also i think some Gil votes went to Incon so) Vel plz update

Yeah its 6 for Gil including Vel who voted because he/she wanted to make it quick

it's also the easiest way to settle things because I think we're all tired here

Last edited:
Yeah I recounted,

Originally it was Gil with 8 votes: DaReaper, Smashtwig, Popted, Vel (who wanted to make it quick), Fanta, John, Kflare, Glaceon

But: I and Popted took our votes away

Incon is 4 (vs Gil's now 6): Smashtwig, SOUL, Popted, Adam

I think you mixed up the two. I never saw the plane being used in Babylonia aside from one possible instance. Also that was Kid Gil from Prisma who used it
Yep but it was to tell that it's not a thing only for sn and that other apparition use it too (CCC use it too)

Yep but it was to tell that it's not a thing only for sn and that other apparition use it too (CCC use it too)
I do remember CCC Gil doing it, but we don’t see him use the plane a lot either way.

The actual times we have see Archer or Kid gil use it is: 2 times or so in Fate Zero, 1 time in Prisma (I actually don’t remember it being used again by Kid Gil), and CCC (I rarely see him use it anyway in that game)

Yeah, the point is, he never frequently use the plane.

Also, I really can not recall any instances of Babylonia Gil/Caster Gil use the plane at all since it is technically not in his character to spam it in battle anyway.

So you can say he can use GoB to his advantage though.

Btw, I not voting. Just offering input

Yeah, the point is, he never frequently use the plane.

Also, I really can not recall any instances of Babylonia Gil/Caster Gil use the plane at all since it is technically not in his character to spam it in battle anyway.

So you can say he can use GoB to his advantage though.

Btw, I not voting. Just offering input
He don't need it in babylonia, he will not just use it just to use it.

The plane is litteraly the second weapon is use the most after EA

He don't need it in babylonia, he will not just use it just to use it.

The plane is litteraly the second weapon is use the most after EA
Technically that will been GOB being the used most. Even during Fate Zero, we see Gil using GoB. Technically it is the NP used the most and same for Kid Gil despite him having limited access to it as well.

Technically that will been GOB being the used most. Even during Fate Zero, we see Gil using GoB. Technically it is the NP used the most and same for Kid Gil despite him having limited access to it as well.
I change my word, the plane is the second most named weapon used inside GoB

Okay why didn't Caster Gil just... not use the plane wtf thats so useful
Because he has to manage a entire city that is under siege by demonic beasts and so on. Also we never see him take it out so again that is on him.

Ignoring the fact it still not in character for him to use it frequently. At best, he will use when the occasion demands it assuming he does have it in GoB anyway.

Also even saying it is the second “most used” noble phantom is being a bit generous since he literally never show to use it in F/SN. It is only till Fate Zero, Prisma (Kid self), and Fate Extra CCC does he use it, but not that often if anything.

Edit: Archer self too

Yes, Gilgamesh uses Vimana when he deems it necessary. I'm pretty sure keeping a 65 gigaton ninja away from CQC is going to be necessary.

Back