• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ. ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“€๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘€๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‚ (0-0-0)

He doesnโ€™t start off with his limited law manipulation your just saying he does so he gets kicked out he only uses it when he is on the ropes as a last resort.
Speaking of on the ropes, you seem to be in a similar position. You keep going back and forth on what Makoto can do, it's getting tiring. Sorry if I'm sounding rude, but I can't help but be honest.

Yeah but doesnโ€™t be normally start off with his aoe homing magic attacks and danmaku he normally doesnโ€™t start off with his field and limited law manipulation.
Speedster, the crux of your argument has relied on Makoto spamming these attack because he can read Doom's mind, and because Doom is stronger. Almost every other character in this tourney has a similar advantage, so what, is Makoto going to start reading their minds and spam his attacks? Be consistent please.

Speaking of on the ropes, you seem to be in a similar position. You keep going back and forth on what Makoto can do, it's getting tiring. Sorry if I'm sounding rude, but I can't help but be honest.
I am really trying to be patient here. To be honest I just want to be cool with everyone here. All I am trying to do is try to explain my characters abilities to the best of my ability just because he has a strong hax itโ€™s not as op and he doesnโ€™t just start off with it. Itโ€™s more like late game or middle game move.

He do though, like is one of his main abilities for a reason, specially at this point since he still didn't had his Materia Prima (his amaterasu like armor).
I am really trying to be patient here. To be honest I just want to be cool with everyone here. All I am trying to do is try to explain my characters abilities to the best of my ability just because he has a strong hax itโ€™s not as op and he doesnโ€™t just start off with it. Itโ€™s more like late game or middle game move.

@speedster352 its okay, donโ€™t worry. I will keep making these tournaments. So you have many chances to participate. You also have another character who is okay. So just calm down and letโ€™s move on. Please.

Speedster, the crux of your argument has relied on Makoto spamming these attack because he can read Doom's mind, and because Doom is stronger. Almost every other character in this tourney has a similar advantage, so what, is Makoto going to start reading their minds and spam his attacks? Be consistent please.
My apologies for not being that consistent. Yes he would read his mind and memories in order to figure out how to fight him.
That don't mean he wouldn't use it quickly or easily though.
Yeah but he doesnโ€™t start with it and he could still be beaten.