• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about you, but I picture Dark Force to use his Disease powers (which have solar system level range and he's effected an entire planet with it) and infecting most guys from the get go. It could incapacitate virtually every character without some sort of resistance to it.

As far as I know 682 is definitely not going down to a disease.

Most likely not, I also doubt the Beyonders, Enigma and Silver Surfer (among several others) would as well, but its funny to think that all the people without any resistance to it to just flop down dead. (For context, the disease instantly forced 4-B characters such as Alys Brangwi and Raja to be hospitalized, rendering them barely able to even move, let alone fight)

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
Bump. Any more characters that died?
Profound Darkness I think, he has barely any hax on the profile. Martian manhunter can put it into coma and phase through its skull

Yeah, Jin goes down quickly. He might be able to seal some that don't have any resistance to that before he goes though.

Satan might stay longer than Jin actually. He has some sweet power copy abilities (that make his copied powers literally over a thousand times better than their originals) that he gets from reading his opponent's minds, and with the large roster of powerful characters here, that would be enough to get some really strong abilities

Jin could probably seal a few of them before he goes. The ones I think he might be able to get rid of are Sephiroth, Zeus, Sol Badguy, and maybe Ultron and Thor. Though if anyone thinks otherwise or thinks there are others he could deal with feel free to correct me.

Thor can create interdimensional portals, so Jin's sealing wouldn't work. Sephiroth, I'm not sure how his dimensional BFR works, but if he could do it on himself he could also escape. The others, probably get sealed

If Jin is seriously or just wants everyone gone as quickly as possible, he could just say "Gourd, absorb everybody in Central Park (heh, standard battle assumptions), and everybody without either resistance to sealing or some form of interdimensional travel would be eliminated.

Guys I think we are forgetting that Axe Cop is in this. He probs doesn't even make it past Goku.

@Monarch the guys with mind manipulation, reality warping (that they can use defensively), and mind reading/precog may be able to avoid Jin's gourd as well, though if he used it right off the bat, probably only the first two of those groups. There are also some that might avoid being sucked in via sheer size, namely SGGL and SCP-682

Also, anyone who classifies as "divine" would also be able to resist being sealed in the gourd, so that means Thor, maybe Sailor Moo (dunno if they are divine), Zeus, God (Supernatural), Angela, Abaddon The Despoiler (if you consider protection of Chaos Gods divinity), possibly Emma Frost (thanks to pheonix force, if its considered a god), 666:Sata, and Arthur Penhaligo, are also all safe from sealing.

It has at least a planetary range, so unless they are bigger than a planet their size won't matter (which I think some are, but I don't remember which)

@Monarch

I thought Mo-Ri doesn't have that restriction anymore, he supposedly could have sucked in Satan if the gourd wasn't damaged.

@Byakuya

You mean Jin Mo-Ri? Satan is still in the match. Jin was removed prematurely compared to some of the characters that he should be able to take out with his gourd, which is why we're discussing who he could eliminate. And even if Jin is dead, Satan has seen Jin using it before and read Jin's mind, and could pick the gourd up off his dead body to use thanks to his power copying. Also, since he's been eliminated via mind manipulation, if someone mind controlled him they could also use the gourd to seal enemies through him.

Here are the characters I think would be dead because of this after looking through the profiles: The Batter, Megaman.Exe, Sol Badguy, Angela, Ultraman Ginga, and Superman.

Ones that may be dead, but are hard to tell because I lack in depth knowledge on them, or their pages lack in depth explanation of their abilities are: Angron, Sephiroth, Onslaught, and Green Lantern.

Additionally Zeus should be eliminated just by being outhaxed by the majority of the fighters here.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
The thing is Satan is dead so he's out of the game. I need more people who got taken out so we can determine who would win this Battle Royale.
Satan is still alive actually. His ability to copy powers that are almost 2 quadrillion times (as in, Jin Mori 100 clones vs Satan 200 quadrillion, 9650 trillion, 600 billion clones) better than their original owner's power is keeping him in for now.

Anyone who is not acausal gets killed by Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann's 4D Omnipresential Attack. So, how many would be left ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back