• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roy

Um... what? If SGGL had a 4-D attack he's be Low 2-C. I'm pretty sure The Everlasting would have told us about something like this.

@Rep SGGL does have a 4-D attack, it just doesn't have a canon power output higher than 4-B. Actually I think SGGL is an unfair contestant in this match because it's Tier is At least 4B, Possibly far higher

The "possibly far higher" is irrelevant. If we where to consider it, SGGL would lose by default because this is the 4-B battle royale

RoyGundam said:
@Weekly look, if you think that SGGL's profile is contradictory, that's a different issue. It is simultaneously a 4-B and also capable of a "4D-Omnipresent Attack"
It just means it can attack through time (past and future simultaneously). It's a spacetime ability, not higher dimensional

I'm voting for SCP 682 then. SGGL clears the field and then has a long fight with 682, which it eventually loses because of 682's higher Regen

But everyone here is stronger than 4-D. They're 4-B! It's higher on the tier 4 scale!

(If the joke went over your head then shame ovo)

I'm still going Surfer in all seriousness. SGGL's attack isn't even a one-shot. And 682 hasn't been affected by super high level reality warping shenanigans like Surfer has.

I really don't think God should be here in the first place. I mean, he's Likely 3-A and has very good hax

682 still has the best Regen

@cal The problem is that SGGL could hit Silver Surfer before he became Silver Surfer. And Silver Surfer is not Acausal so he won't be coming back from that

RoyGundam said:
@cal The problem is that SGGL could hit Silver Surfer before he became Silver Surfer. And Silver Surfer is not Acausal so he won't be coming back from that
Let's not stretch it that far. SGGL can't kill Surfer before Surfer got his powers, Surfer has resistance to Spatial manipulation. However those without resistance to spacetime manipulation will be in deep trouble.

@Joseph This is what the page on Omnipresential_Attack has to say about it : "Since the attack strikes at all timelines, it can successfully hit the target at a time when they are vulnerable (i.e. before acquiring intangibility or immortality)."

I think, striking down Silver Surfer whe he was still plain old Norrin Rad is well within the parameters of what SGGL should be capable of

At any rate, approximately 4 (counting Silver Surfer) people survive SGGL's attack. I think everyone else can be safely marked Dead

RoyGundam said:
@Joseph This is what the page on Omnipresential_Attack has to say about it : "Since the attack strikes at all timelines, it can successfully hit the target at a time when they are vulnerable (i.e. before acquiring intangibility or immortality)."
I think, striking down Silver Surfer whe he was still plain old Norrin Rad is well within the parameters of what SGGL should be capable of
What you're saying is mostly theoritical and SGGL doesn't have feats of going that much into the past. It wasn't even described that well really. You can check out TTLG feat page that I made, it has everything

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/636507

I don't know,

"Preparing Barrage against all possible points along space and time axes" seems to be pretty straightforward

It's there in your thread

More importantly, SGGL was able to hit something that could freely travel through time. I think questions about how far in time SGGL could hit is pointless anyway. It could hit everywhere at everytime.That is the only way it would have hit any of the Ashtanga ships

RoyGundam said:
I don't know,
"Preparing Barrage against all possible points along space and time axes" seems to be pretty straightforward

It's there in your thread
I know, but it's still mostly statement and not expanded much upon. SSLG has not actually killed anybody in the past/future or changed it. Anyway, I do believe people with resistance to spacetime manipulation should be able to resist it. Others will get killed by it since it's amped by probability manipulation

@Joseph

None of that matters, because SGGL was able to hit something that could freely travel through time, making questions about how far in time SGGL could hit pointless anyway. It could hit everywhere at everytime.That is the only way it would have hit any of the Ashtanga ships

I see nobody making a case of Martian Manhunter. That dude can solo entire Dragon Ball Super including Zeno by himself. Simple telepathic resistance won't matter if MM gets busy. Instant comatose for everybody

RoyGundam said:
@Joseph
None of that matters, because SGGL was able to hit something that could freely travel through time, making questions about how far in time SGGL could hit pointless anyway. It could hit everywhere at everytime.That is the only way it would have hit any of the Ashtanga ships
How is it pointless. We do not know how far into the past or future the Ashtanga ships could travel. Also -8, +10 do not have any units with them.

@Joseph "We do not know how far into the past or future the Ashtanga ships could travel" - neither did anyone inside SGGL, hence the "Preparing Barrage against all possible points along space and time axes". It is extremely straightforward, and we are derailing this thread.

If you have doubts about SGGL's 4-D Omnipresential Attack, make a CRT and take it up with those who made the upgrade.

For now, let's assume it does have that capability, and any non-acausal scrub gets wiped out. Counting again, I have Sol, God and SCP 682 who definitely survive SGGL and maybes on Silver Surfer, Zatanna and Arthur Penhaligon. If anyone thinks any other character should make it through, Please reply

Once again, TTLG does not attack through into all of past and future, it's -10 in near past and +8 in near future, of which we don't know the units of time it's referring to. I don't need to create content revision, I proposed those changes so I know what I am saying.

TTLG past and future time 4

@Joseph Ironically enough, the 4D Omniprental Attack upgrade happened on your Thread itself - and that does mean that SGGL was accepted to be able to hit everywhere, everytime simultaneously. Maybe you should have followed your own thread more carefully

RoyGundam said:
@Joseph Ironically enough, the 4D Omniprental Attack upgrade happened on your Thread itself - and that does mean that SGGL was accepted to be able to hit everywhere, everytime simultaneously. Maybe you should have followed your own thread more carefully
It will be reworded by tomorrow...

Joseph619 said:
RoyGundam said:
It will be reworded by tomorrow...
Well, that throws it right in the open doesn't it ? I'm still backing SCP 682 to outlast everyone

RoyGundam said:
Well, that throws it right in the open doesn't it ? I'm still backing SCP 682 to outlast everyone
I didn't know it would blow up. The profile also had 'can send opponent to end of time' earlier which I fixed. People should read/watch their show instead of relying on profiles

I forgot to fix that. By this weekend I will try to do another revision of gurren lagann for characters before SGGL and fix everything, the profiles are still very messy. You could try not to scritinize everything, we are still working on the profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back