• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also remember how ridiculously above baseline Solar System Sephiroth was, that and he has time stop, time stop resistance, and can cast death spells.

Kinda wish Sentry was here.

Emma, Angela, Green Lantern, MMH, Zatanna, Arthur, Dark Force dead.

Plutonian is only 4-C how did he sneak in?

4-B Lucemo when?

EDIT: Also Zatanna should probably be ded by now. She's only Solar System in dura via magic shields, and SS attacks should be flying everywhere at this point on top of hax.

At some point someone hits her and then done.

EDIT: Green Lantern too, may get overwhelmed by 666:Satan going nuts with his clones or some of the 40k characters hammering him, and is generally outclassed in hax by most of the fighters that are still around.

Looks at Plutonian >> Sees that now he is 4-C >>>

• All other fighters stop fighting and look at Plutonian:
Why are you still here?

Therefore Plutonian gets depressed and dies of shame because the others were jerks to him. I feel like Martian Manhunter is also severely outhaxxed by the remaining contestants by now so he most likely dies too unless I'm forgetting something.

Yeah, but we have 40k characters with massive Mind Protection from Chaos Gods as well as their own Psyker mind hax, sooo... Either Angron or Abaddon the Despoiler take Martian out.

Actually, even I'm not sure they're equal to him (true 1-B Chaos Gods or their lower forms? If it's the former, than disregard the comment altogether.)

@Cal You know Kharn and that handy Blessing from Khorne he has?

Abaddon is more or less the same, except that he has blessings and boosts from Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh and Nurgle. Imagine Kharn on crack, multiply that by four then make two of them do the fusion dance and the other two also do the fusion dance.

Fuse the two results of each fusion dance, you have Abaddon.

Still annoyed the piper isn't here...

He's a mind manipulating, time manipulating, death manipulating, biological manipulating, void manipulating, reality warping, pocket-reality-creating non-corporeal immortal who is still around despite not even existing anymore...

And you left him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back