• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, definitely not in this match

More like 4-B GEOM>^∞4-B beyonders but yes, you get the point.

@Krukov

About that... MegaMan.EXE has feats of avoiding assimilation in every canon, being broken into data fragments and absorbed into Gospel in the anime, holding back the Cybeasts in the manga and sixth game, and beating the embodiment of human darkness and corruption in the fifth game.

He's literally a walking antivirus program who can hack virtually any computer he gets inside.

In addition, he lolblitzes a sizable chunk of the characters on this list, so I expect him to get up to the Reality Warper/Existence Erasure type hax before going doing down.

Reppuzan said:
@Kaltias

Fair enough, but my argument on assimilation still stands.
I see, that's fair enough then, idk much on either characters but from what you're said you have me convinced.

@Byakuya Goku, Brainiac, Stark

Colonel Krukov said:
I see, that's fair enough then, idk much on either characters but from what you're said you have me convinced.
@Byakuya Goku, Brainiac, Stark

Add Kid Buu too. He will get erased by Darkseid's Omega Beam

Yo, why the balls is Ginga here?

Anyway, is his fusion form allowed because, that kind of allows him to survive just a tad bit longer here. I mean, I don't know. Guess I'd better take a look at most of these guys' stuff first.

There's already been two threads about this but neither gave a clear answer as to who would win so how about 682

Anti-Hax, Adaptation, Reactive Evolution, and whatever powers he might have absorbed during this fight. How would Surfer put 682 down?

WeeklyBattles said:
Anti-Hax, Adaptation, Reactive Evolution, and whatever powers he might have absorbed during this fight. How would Surfer put 682 down?
Not sure. SCP seems a robot so soul and mind based attacks would not work, and it appears to be resistant to physical attacks as well. Is it non-corporeal even in 4-B state? Because surfer has very powerful matter manipulation. He can destroy on subatomic level, he can convert people into gas or pure energy.

Hmm. Well it seems like a stalemate. Surfer was almost killed recently when a timeline was being erased completely (along with all possible past and future) which he escaped but would've died otherwise.

SCP should be able to kill Emma Frost I think, her mental attacks won't work and whatever durability negation move SCP has will kill her. She isn't very versatile despite having very good TP

Emma Frost- Dead

XBlackExcellenceX said:
I'm still trying to figure out how the Beyonders or Enigma don't stomp here.
Enigma can't do anything to beat Surfer from what I see on his profile, or SCP from what I have heard

XBlackExcellenceX said:
Surfer and 682 have a counter to Void Manipulation? What Enigma embodies...
Surfer does. I don't know about 682

I don't see Enigma having Regenerationn, telepathy or soul manipulation, so Surfer puts Enigma into coma, turns his body into energy then absorbs him, then destroys his soul.

Enigma- Dead ?

If anyone here has Mid-Godly regen or higher Existence Erasure will not work unless it erases beyond nothingness.

Superman can also kill Enigma with Heat Vision which disintegrates on subatomic level, and existence erasure won't do anything to Superman because he fights Darkseid all the time.

Enigma- Dead

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If anyone here has Mid-Godly regen or higher Existence Erasure will not work unless it erases beyond nothingness.
No characters here have mid-godly regen iirc and I highly doubt someone here has better existence erasure because Enigma embodies nonexistence.

@XBlackExcellenceX

Erm... I don't see a Mickey vs SS thread on their profiles, so I don't think we can use that as justification.

Plus, Composite Mickey is just as haxed as SS.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
No characters here have mid-godly regen iirc and I highly doubt someone here has better existence erasure because Enigma embodies nonexistence.
Embodying doesn't mean anything outside their verse, if Enigma doesn't have feats he gets killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back