• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Darkanine- Indeed it's a nice battle.

So when does elimination start? I am afraid Goku will be the first to get eliminated?

Pretty sure that's just flowery language about the shape of its spiral energy… if it's not then sggl is eliminated by default for not being 4B

Royalty1702 said:
@Blahblah9755

Check his profile.
I know his tier already, I'm saying that if you actually want us to treat him as a galaxy sized mech that would auto-disqualify him from this match. So the scan is meaningless to this matchup.

WeeklyBattles said:
So how do Darkseid's Omega Beams work?
Existence erasure. Darkseid shoots the energy beam from his eyes and erases the target upon contact. However characters who are resistance to existence erasure will not be affected. They can still be hurt however since it then uses AP to damage

Just because he survived a singularity, doesn't mean he can survive being erased from existence.

God-King Superman77 said:
Just because he survived a singularity, doesn't mean he can survive being erased from existence.
Surfer does has resistance to existence erasure. He tanked attacked from Aegis and Tenebrous (Proemial Gods) who have existence erasure and Surfer survived their attacks with great difficulty.

He has also survived i
RzyC1Jo
RCO014
complete void/non-existence (known as Land of Couldn't-Be Shouldn't Be)

RCO015

@Blahnblah9755

I'm just showing off size. Damn, Silver Surfer could be the size of multiple Solar Systems. He's disqualified for being "4-A".

Royalty1702 said:
@Blahnblah9755
I'm just showing off size. Damn, Silver Surfer could be the size of multiple Solar Systems. He's disqualified for being "4-A".
Actually the scan I posted was surfer becoming small, the solar systems you see are atoms.

I'd say Goku would be the first to die. He is easily the less haxed character here, and he doesn't even have the pure firepower necessary to defeat some people here. That's because he is vastly stronger than someone who is at the absolute minimum of the SS level, but this doesn't make him on scale with Sephirot even power-wise.

I think that no one died yet. Me and Joseph agreed that Goku would die first though

Kaltias said:
I'd say Goku would be the first to die. He is easily the less haxed character here, and he doesn't even have the pure firepower necessary to defeat some people here. That's because he is vastly stronger than someone who is at the absolute minimum of the SS level, but this doesn't make him on scale with Sephirot even power-wise.
To be honest Goku wouldn't be able to beat some of the characters here even if he went SSB

Beyonder Drones don't have mid-godly regen or reside outside of regular existence, and are killed by normal attacks. That only applies to true Beyonders.

Who assimilates who in the battle of the tech characters? I'm assuming either Brainiac or Ultron comes out on top?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Krukov

Purely going with tech characters? I'd say Ultron has a pretty good shot. Final form Ultron from that alternate timeline is pretty ridiculous.
I'm assuming he doesn't fair that well, even with: Ultron, Stark, Brainiac, and Beyonder drones at his command?

Ultron, with all his sentries, and assimilated technology.

I see, I mean I get he's pretty powerful, but I don't think he can defeat characters like SCP-682 and God.

I should probably mention that Megaman probably gets assimilated too, but still probably isn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back