• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
Alright my turn to shine. Kudos to Dragon for creating this idea. Rules are always the same. Speed equalized. Win by Death or BFR this time not going with K.O. as I use with my typical matches. And CK please do not derail this thread. I'm calling you out now m8. 4-B forms for all.

GEoM and The Doctor shouldn't be mentioned in the match as I didn't add them due to reasons.

Contestants:

Son Goku - DEAD

Thanos - DEAD

Sailor Moon

Thor - DEAD

Sephiroth

Mickey Mouse - DEAD

The Batter

Zeus - DEAD

MegaMan.EXE

Reimu_Hakurei

God (Supernatural) - DISQUALIFIED (Went from 4-B to 3-A via cheating)

Sol Badguy - DEAD

Xemnas - DEAD

Zatanna

Angela

Onslaught - DEAD

Abaddon The Despoiler

Ultraman Ginga

Emma Frost

Angron

SCP-682

The Beyonders - DEAD

Enigma

Jin_Mo-Ri - DEAD

666:Satan

Iron Ma - DEAD

Superma - DEAD

Ultro - DEAD

Brainiac - DEAD

Plutonian

Green Lantern

Arthur Penhaligon

Silver Surfer - DEAD

Martian Manhunter

Dark Force

The Profound Darkness - DEAD

Super Galaxy Guren Lagann

Axe Crop - DEAD

As usual, feel free to give more characters to get added.

God emperor of mankind solo's all at once.

GG

How so?

Infinitely superior hax

WeeklyBattles said:
Actually he is
Then explain how? His power nullification is worthless vs Enigma because he embodies nonexistence. While The Beyonders naturally resides outside of existence and have mid-godly regen.

Relpace Goku with Goku Black for obvious reasons.

With the amount of hax that's gonna be thrown in Goku isn't gonna be a competitive.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
Joseph619 said:
Add Silver Surfer, Post Crisis Wally West and Martian Manhunter
Post Crisis Wally West is only 4-C.
I think he should be upgraded since he can hurt people on Superman's level. Anyway you can add MM and SS

682 can adapt to increase his speed so its very likely he would be able to adapt to be able to keep up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back