• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Darkseid. He's put down 682. Also, God (Supernatural) will put him down, as his hax is astronomically better than any of the stuff 682 adapted to.

Also. As I said before, 682 adapting to speed is ScrewAttack levels of NLF

@Cal How so? And lol he literally adapted to become FTL when he grew to the size of saturn and ate half the solar system so its really not NLF to say his adaptation can make him faster...

Gargoyle 1 said:
I give this to Sephiroth due to Hax and incredible fighting skill and flight
How does Sephiroth beat Surfer? Surfer can fight in astral realm without his body, destroy souls, become snow or energy, regenerate from subatomic level, transmute people into energy and or matter on atomic level, absorb energy to amp his stats, erase memory, has insane precog and can see past or future simultaneouly

@WB. I've said this many times before. Size=/=Combat Speed unless there's feats to prove it. Growing doesn't improve reactions.

@Cal He was literally traversing the solar system eating planets, thats not just a speed feat via size thats a speed feat via speed...

When you're the aize of a large planet, you're gonna travel FTL regardless, even if you have the reactions of molasses.

I...guess? Isn't speed equalized anyway? Regardless, Darkseid takes down anyone who's name isn't Superman or God.

@Joseph iirc being the size of Jupiter would give you Sub-Relativistic speed, but speed is equalized so speed doesnt matter here

The real cal howard said:
I...guess? Isn't speed equalized anyway? Regardless, Darkseid takes down anyone who's name isn't Superman or God.
I don't think Darkseid can beat Thanos. Thanos is nigh immune to nearly every kind of hax you can think of. Omega beams won't affect him.

I'd argue The Profound Darkness could last a good while. His sheer size towers over the rest, allowing his to take out the weaker guys. Dark Forces disease hax is pretty potent too. He can inflict an entire solar system with a disease that makes its target nable to move or fight.

Oh shoot Surfer is here...
Who's gonna beat Surfer I wonder? Dude's nearly immune to all physical attacks (can regenerate on quantic level, he can become so small even atoms look as large as planets lol). Even if you can manage to destroy him beyond that, he can fight on astral realm and destroy the souls. Then he has very good TP and can erase memories, put entire planet of people into hallucination etc. I will get tired of writing about it haha

Aren't Omega Beams the equivalent of f*** you and your resistances if your name isn't Doomsday or PIS?
People like Thanos or Surfer can survive it I am sure. Thanos is immortal anyway

Regenerating on a Quantic level?

That sounds uh, basically impossible to kill without some beefy sealing or void manipulation. I would argue The Great Light would be able to defeat Surfer, but it's (hers?) page is far to inaccurate and rough to use.

Darkanine said:
Regenerating on a Quantic level?
That sounds uh, basically impossible to kill without some beefy sealing or void manipulation. I would argue The Great Light would be able to defeat Surfer, but it's (hers?) page is far to inaccurate and rough to use.
Yep. That's why Surfer can survive in singularity. He can also live without a body as a soul/spirit. And sealing won't matter since surfer can destroy spacetime barrier as child's play. He creates black hole in people's eye for fun

I like how we have a character who can grow to the size of several stars, and a character who can shrink the size of nearly a planck length.

This is one silly battle and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back