• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, then we have a problem here.

Do you have any solution for this problem?, I mean, for not getting a Low balled result.
Not sure if there are any solutions other than this.

Though this makes me question. If Zamasu used the same method as the old calc, how did he get a value above 790x baseline when the old calc got 110x baseline and got boosted by 2x via Goku's own permanent amps?

Not sure if there are any solutions other than this.

Though this makes me question. If Zamasu used the same method as the old calc, how did he get a value above 790x baseline when the old calc got 110x baseline and got boosted by 2x via Goku's own permanent amps?
I mean, we could just use the same method we applied to DBS Anime, using the inverse square law and call it a day.

I mean, becouse I doubt that with choosing this path, the Calc could be accurate.......

So what should we do here exactly?
Go with AKM's suggestion. Keep the Observable universe as a globe in the center of the Living World, it's the best option we got.

Though I think Zamasu-Chan already did that in his calc, I'm not sure anymore, I lost track of the calcs. I'll check his version once more just for clarity's sake.

Okay. That is probably fine then. Thank you for helping out.

it is more logical and consistent than the infinite universe (which was obviously too ridiculous and already contradicted itself)

it is more logical and consistent than the infinite universe (which was obviously too ridiculous and already contradicted itself)
What are you talking about? No one said anything about an infinite universe.

Anyways, please don't derail the thread any further, it's tiring.
We already reached a conclusion, so let's stop there.

Go with AKM's suggestion. Keep the Observable universe as a globe in the center of the Living World, it's the best option we got.

Though I think Zamasu-Chan already did that in his calc, I'm not sure anymore, I lost track of the calcs. I'll check his version once more just for clarity's sake.
If Zamasu-Chan's calculation uses the universe at the bottom center of the macrocosm, what is currently intended to change for the size of the universe?
The size of the Kaioshin Realm?

If Zamasu-Chan's calculation uses the universe at the bottom center of the macrocosm, what is currently intended to change for the size of the universe?
The size of the Kaioshin Realm?
Something like that, though I am not sure what that would change.

Something like that, though I am not sure what that would change.
I don't think changing the size of the Kaioshin realm is the most viable option tho. I mean, as Kulf says the distance would need an increase too

I don't think changing the size of the Kaioshin realm is the most viable option tho. I mean, as Kulf says the distance would need an increase too
The size of the Kaio-Shin realm is already confirmed to be 1/10 of the Macrocosm. Whatever the new size of the macrocosm is, the Kaio-Shin Realm will be 1/10 that.

Either way, the size of the Kaio-Shin realm changes nothing.

If the size of the Kaioshin Realm increases but the distance to Earth doesn't change, the result will end up being the same as the recalculation I've done.
Wait, I thought your calc assumed the width of the whole living universe as the diameter of the observable universe.

Wait, I thought your calc assumed the width of the whole living universe as the diameter of the observable universe.
My calculation uses the same measurements for the previously calculated DB universe, the only thing that changes is the method for calculating the explosion

So what should we do here exactly?

I am still not sure exactly what you plan to do here. Please elaborate.

My calculation uses the same measurements for the previously calculated DB universe, the only thing that changes is the method for calculating the explosion
Ah. I see.

I am still not sure exactly what you plan to do here. Please elaborate.
Seems like Zamasu-chan's already done most of the heavy-lifting that AKM desired to do.

Yo, how the Calc is going?
I believe I already posted it in Zamasu's blog's comments.

The GBE formula really isn't gonna work on something like the realm of Kais, the formula was made for stars.

Using the normal inverse-square route, you're looking at almost 27x above baseline 3-A for anime, high-end 3-B for manga. Really, really high-end 3-B.

Also speed gets bumped up a little as well. By roughly 1.202158x. But it's not that big of an increase anyhow.

Also wouldn't Goku be twice as strong as the Second Super Dense Energy in the anime as the actual explosion needed to blow up the universe since the scaling chain goes like this according to AKM's blog?

Base Goku (after breaking his limits) = Second Super Dense Energy > 2x Goku's Kamehameha (which formed it) > Goku's Punch (which proved difficult to nullify) > First Super Dense Energy ≈ 26.923x baseline Universe level

The GBE formula really isn't gonna work on something like the realm of Kais, the formula was made for stars.

Using the normal inverse-square route, you're looking at almost 27x above baseline 3-A for anime, high-end 3-B for manga. Really, really high-end 3-B.

Also speed gets bumped up a little as well. By roughly 1.202158x. But it's not that big of an increase anyhow.

Also wouldn't Goku be twice as strong as the Second Super Dense Energy in the anime as the actual explosion needed to blow up the universe since the scaling chain goes like this according to AKM's blog?

Base Goku (after breaking his limits) = Second Super Dense Energy > 2x Goku's Kamehameha (which formed it) > Goku's Punch (which proved difficult to nullify) > First Super Dense Energy ≈ 26.923x baseline Universe level
Is there any way to actually get the manga to 3-A?

Yes that's correct

If we really wanna go with using GBE of the Realm of Kais... I'll need an appropriate polytrope value to use. Since stuff as large as the sun require polytrope values for their GBEs, and the Realm of Kais sure as shit ain't a neutron star.

If we really wanna go with using GBE of the Realm of Kais... I'll need an appropriate polytrope value to use. Since stuff as large as the sun require polytrope values for their GBEs, and the Realm of Kais sure as shit ain't a neutron star.
We don't lose anything trying, let's if we can bump manga to 3-A

Not really sure whether to use the standard (3GM^2)/(5R) GBE formula or the (3GM^2)/(5-n(R)) star GBE formula for the Realm of the Kais. Because the Realm of the Kais is clearly not a star and definitely not a planet.

Okay so bad news, using GBE of realm of Kais wields shit results (I get 10^72-ish joules GBE which is like, 3-B) and is most likely inaccurate to boot because none of the polytropic values really make any sense for the Realm of Kais to begin with.

Using the normal inverse-square law bit is a safer bet.

Is it giving good results with the inverse square method?
With the Inverse Square Law he gave this result:

He means for the Kaio realm
That was already done in the original calculation and please explain why it is wrong, the explosive yield of an explosion in the Kaioshin Realm is not your GBE.

Also, the Realm will not automatically destroy itself when the blast touches it like an astronomical object would, the blast will go through the walls of the realm and completely cover it in no time, like what happened with the shockwaves.

Therefore the method for regular astronomical explosions makes more sense here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back