• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, well, new arguments have been found recently in favor of a Universe level rating for Chou characters.

The feat in question being Goku and Beerus's clash, I thanks Mr. Zamasu-Chan a lot for the Calc, thanks for the contribution Bro.

Now here we have the new found calcs:

Hopefully this upgrade can go through.

-Agree: Vietthai96, Darkdragomedeus (agrees with the mid end calc for 3-A, neutral on the Kaio Shin Calc), Dragon_Emperor_IV, Dalesean027, Orange, FluffyCreautureZ, Bernkastell, Confluctor, Gylad_Hyperstar.

-Disagree:

Last edited:
Well, I'm iffy on the methods of stacking GBE calculations for the 1st calculation. Calculating energy required to destroy Kaioshin Realm looks fine on paper, but the surface area would already be quite large. But I'm overall more neutral, but think 3-A Chou still seems consistent for other reasons yeah.

Neutral. The official translations only refer to 1 galaxy and then we have the Moro blowing up which also only refered to 1 Galaxy in the official translation.

Saying " I will destroy all galaxies" to imply universal destruction seems kinda iffy. If he really meant the universe he would have said it like that...

Neutral. The official translations only refer to 1 galaxy and then we have the Moro blowing up which also only refered to 1 Galaxy in the official translation.

Saying " I will destroy all galaxies" to imply universal destruction seems kinda iffy as well. If he really meant the universe he would have said it like that...
Yeah, Zamasu-Chan says Merged Zamasu's feat is not evaluated yet, apparently.

Anyways, most people are agreeing with the mid 3-A Calc for the Bog clash

even if they show whis time travelling with raw speed or something, the standards for immeasurable would change just so db dosent get it lmao.
̶O̶b̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶

Anyways, let's not derail the thread

I have a hard time taking this diagram seriously.

Not that I think this might be an inaccurate representation of the verse, but using it for a calc like this is counter-intuitive

Why is the area outside of the overall sphere assumed to be proportional in size to the interior of the bottom half? The top half of the sphere (where King Kai lives) clearly isn't assumed to be proportional.

Why does the calc take the Earth being "on the edge of the Universe" to mean it is at the edge of the "Observable Universe" inside the bottom half of the sphere? If that sphere is supposed to be the diameter of the Observable Universe as we know it IRL, then shouldn't the DB Earth be in the center of that sphere, not the edge? Otherwise what is it centred on?

And aside from those points, it seems a highball to assume that the Earth is on the furthest edge from the realm of the Kais. Increases the distance when it isn't necessarily that far.

Why is the area outside of the overall sphere assumed to be proportional in size to the interior of the bottom half? The top half of the sphere (where King Kai lives) clearly isn't assumed to be proportional.

Why does the calc take the Earth being "on the edge of the Universe" to mean it is at the edge of the "Observable Universe" inside the bottom half of the sphere? If that sphere is supposed to be the diameter of the Observable Universe as we know it IRL, then shouldn't the DB Earth be in the center of that sphere, not the edge? Otherwise what is it centred on?

And aside from those points, it seems a highball to assume that the Earth is on the furthest edge from the realm of the Kais. Increases the distance when it isn't necessarily that far.
Still, even without that, the mid end clash Gor the Bog stills being 3-A, with a lawballed time frame of 10 minutes, which gives us a 3-A rating anyways.

I disagree with the calc, only cos the diagram used to find the distance doesn’t seem to be proportional, as earth looks like it’s 1/30 the whole universe there

I like the idea of 3-A dbs, but I’m iffy on this Cos of my issues with the distance, however since the calc is accepted, then maybe I’m missing something, guess i agree.

It's the only picture we have for volume scaling. It's even shown like that in the manga.

You didn’t read the entire blog. I linked the picture that shows the location of earth. It's shown here and here.

I like the idea of 3-A dbs, but I’m iffy on this Cos of my issues with the distance, however since the calc is accepted, then maybe I’m missing something, guess i agree.
I mean, yeah, what was accepted was the lawballed time frame of 10 minutes for the Clash in the Bog arc, which mid end gives us a 3-A level feat regardless.

It's the only picture we have for volume scaling. It's even shown like that in the manga.

The representation of the Universe is the same, yes, but that doesn't mean it is proportional. I don't see how the size scaling of the bottom half of the sphere can be applied outside of it.

You didn’t read the entire blog. I linked the picture that shows the location of earth. It's shown here and here.

That still doesn't explain why the Observable Universe isn't centered on Earth.

The representation of the Universe is the same, yes, but that doesn't mean it is proportional. I don't see how the size scaling of the bottom half of the sphere can be applied outside of it.
That's it's only depiction that shows all the realms, so why would it not be proportional?
That still doesn't explain why the Observable Universe isn't centered on Earth.
Why would it be? I showed you the location and you just acked as if you didn’t see it.

Just because it's shown like that in the manga, doesn't make it an accurate representation that'll be useful for volume scaling. It's just a portrayal of the universe. Hell it's even cut off and slanted.
What? It's like that in the guides that are supposed to be accurately display what the universe looks like. The fact it's in the manga makes it 100x more credible.

What? It's like that in the guides that are supposed to be accurately display what the universe looks like. The fact it's in the manga makes it 100x more credible.
The top part, is the after life
The middle. is the mortal plane
and the bottom is demon realm

Look at the pic and tell me it honestly looks accurate. It's obviously simplified to make it easier for readers to understand. Hell Toriyama literally says this:

"
I think it’s something I came up with so both I and the readers would be able to easily grasp it. The big ball in the center is the world known as “this world” and “the afterlife”, and the one who watches over it from outside is Kaiōshin.
— “Super Exciting Guide: Character Volume” (p. 92)"

With various versions of the universe being altered by Toriyama, e.g. Daizenshuu 4

The top part, is the after life
The middle. is the mortal plane
and the bottom is demon realm

Look at the pic and tell me it honestly looks accurate when the mortal plane is literally just the bloody Earth and the Sun to the side. It's obviously simplified to make it easier for readers to understand (Earth and Sun synonymous with mortal realm which is why it represents it). Hell Toriyama literally says this:

"
I think it’s something I came up with so both I and the readers would be able to easily grasp it. The big ball in the center is the world known as “this world” and “the afterlife”, and the one who watches over it from outside is Kaiōshin.
— “Super Exciting Guide: Character Volume” (p. 92)"

With various versions of the universe being altered by Toriyama, e.g. Daizenshuu 4
Not that it matters, we still can use the time frame Calcs for the mid end for 3-A, the law balled one stills being 3-A regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back