• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scaling chain is as follows:

Base Goku (after breaking his limits) = Second Super Dense Energy > 2x Goku's Kamehameha (which formed it) > Goku's Punch (which proved difficult to nullify) > First Super Dense Energy ≈ 26.923x baseline Universe level
smh the result got a bit lower.

Should I update my blog with these values and calc?

Now the thing is, in the manga the Bog feat is back to 3-B, really High end 3-B. Ok.

But Merged Zamasu's feat about nearly going to destroy the universe was accepted, regardless.

And the calcs puts it at 15x baseline 3-A.

Now we will have to see how we are going to organize Chou scaling now.

Could you post it here Bro?
It's in Zamasu's comment.

Basically I used Assalt's calc for baseline universe level and swapped his Explosive Radius with Zamasu's calculated Explosive Radius. That's basically it. Nothing else needed.

It's in Zamasu's comment.

Basically I used Assalt's calc for baseline universe level and swapped his Explosive Radius with Zamasu's calculated Explosive Radius. That's basically it. Nothing else needed.
I mean the manga results

At least speed gets a bump now.

Need a few peeps to accept my calc first, but it should be a relatively simple one to accept.
Okay. You can send a notification to a few other calc group members to ask them for help if you wish.

I mean the manga results
Manga results you just then divide the OG result with the timeframe assumptions of 10 minutes, 30 minutes and an hour.

Actually tho, I think 30 minutes is way too long of a timeframe. That's literally enough time to watch an anime episode and more than enough time for the Kais to seek help somewhere. 10 minutes is a considerably more reasonable estimate, given that the Kais were scared shitless by the feat's consequences. Also Kieran accepted the mid-end for the manga before leaving the wiki.

Manga results you just then divide the OG result with the timeframe assumptions of 10 minutes, 30 minutes and an hour.

Actually tho, I think 30 minutes is way too long of a timeframe. That's literally enough time to watch an anime episode and more than enough time for the Kais to seek help somewhere.
With 10 minutes which one would be the result?

Still 3-B. Using any timeframe end for the matter would be 3-B.
Damn, still.

We got Merged Zamasu's feat, which is legit 15x times 3-A.

Now, Chou Bog loses it's 3-A rating, but Merged Zamasu's 3-A feat stands.
As it was already accepted.

The problem is, how we are gonna organize the manga scaling chain now.

wait, when did mid-end down to 3-B???
When I made this calc.

Trying to figure out the GBE of the Realm of the Kais and then finding its mass by upscaling the volume from the Observable Universe's volume was a crapshoot, the explosion ended up being 3-B as a whole (I got 10^77 joules which is just borderline insane), and that was also because I was massively lowballing the polytropic value of the Realm which made no sense to begin with for something as large as the Realm, given that it's not even a star.

So we shifted to the simplest end. Assalt's end with the Er swapped in for Zamasu's.

When I made this calc.

Trying to figure out the GBE of the Realm of the Kais and then finding its mass by upscaling the volume from the Observable Universe's volume was a crapshoot, the explosion ended up being 3-B as a whole (I got 10^77 joules which is just borderline insane), and that was also because I was massively lowballing the polytropic value of the Realm which made no sense to begin with for something as large as the Realm, given that it's not even a star.

So we shifted to the simplest end. Assalt's end with the Er swapped in for Zamasu's.
Trying to find GBE of the Realm of Kais. I don't think it is a good method
The problem is, how we are gonna organize the manga scaling chain now.
damn hard, Complete SSB Goku will scale, however the problem is down scale from Complete SSB Goku, we don't even know the different between normal SSB Goku and Complete SSB Goku

Trying to find GBE of the Realm of Kais. I don't think it is a good method

damn hard, Complete SSB Goku will scale, however the problem is down scale from Complete SSB Goku, we don't even know the different between normal SSB Goku and Complete SSB Goku
Let's assume Normal SSB is high end 3-B, and 100% blue Goku 3-A.
Still, they get stronger in the TOP arc, and obviously UIO/MUI Goku will be leagues above SSB 100%, specially from the Black arc.

And manga Jiren literally trashed 100% Blue Goku, still.
Into 3-A, the results will be pretty decent btw

How is that possible? Didn't the size reduce?
Nope. Diameter of the globe is now bigger LMAO, albeit slightly.

Zamasu got 135px for observable universe, globe diameter is 335px.

8.8e+26*(335/135)= 2.1837037e+27 m diameter for Globe 7. Your calc uses the old calc of 1.76e+27 m diameter.

So ye, boost, but not much of a boost.

Last edited:
Nope. Diameter of the globe is now bigger LMAO, albeit slightly.

Zamasu got 135px for observable universe, globe diameter is 335px.

8.8e+26*(335/135)= 2.1837037e+27 m diameter for Globe 7. Your calc uses the old calc of 1.76e+27 m diameter.

So ye, boost, but not much of a boost.
Oh, using your method 2 pixel scaling (Pixel-scaling is fine I think),

Assuming 590px globe to be 2.1837037e+27 m and 499px as the distance travelled...

2.1837037e+27/(590/499)= 1.8468952e+27 m travelled.

10 seconds, so...

1.8468952e+27/10= 1.8468952e+26 m/s.

1.8468952e+26/299792458= 6.1605793e+17x or 616.05793 quadrillion times FTL

Last edited:
I think the old 220x baseline calc upscaled from the custom calculated value of the baseline universe. Like, someone got how much bigger the DB Universe is than the Observable one, then they multiplied that value with the baseline Universe level value for some reason and got stuff so high.

I think the old 220x baseline calc upscaled from the custom calculated value of the baseline universe. Like, someone got how much bigger the DB Universe is than the Observable one, then they multiplied that value with the baseline Universe level value for some reason and got stuff so high.
Damn what a downgrade

Hey, at least speed got a pretty good boost.
Well, the good thing is that at least the Anime is x26 Universal, not too bad if you ask me.

Also, the 3-A rating isn't gone from the manga, as I said previously, we got Merged Zamasu's feat, the second Calc that was accepted in the OP.

Now the problem is, how we are going to apply the 3-A Chou scaling from now on.

So what are the conclusions here so far, and what needs to be done based on them?

So what are the conclusions here so far, and what needs to be done based on them?

-Speed gets an upgrade.

-In the Anime, the Bog feat is downgraded to x26 times above baseline, instead of the previous x220 3-A.

-In the manga, the Bog feat is downgraded to really High end 3-B, BUT the 3-A rating stays thanks to the second Calc that Zamasu posted here (Merged Zamasu 3-A feat) which was already evaluated and accepted.

Now the problem would be how we will have to scale from Chou Merged Zamasu and upwards...

That's all iirc

Well, the good thing is that at least the Anime is x26 Universal, not too bad if you ask me.
53.846x above baseline. Remember the scaling chain.

Base Goku (after breaking his limits) = Second Super Dense Energy > 2x Goku's Kamehameha (which formed it) > Goku's Punch (which proved difficult to nullify) > First Super Dense Energy ≈ 26.923x baseline Universe level

Also, the 3-A rating isn't gone from the manga, as I said previously, we got Merged Zamasu's feat, the second Calc that was accepted in the OP.
That one has to be re-done using my calc then I suppose.

Now the problem is, how we are going to apply the 3-A Chou scaling from now on.
I honestly hadn't taken this into account at all. Y'all can sort it out for yourselves.

Last edited:
-Speed gets an upgrade.

-In the Anime, the Bog feat is downgraded to x26 times above baseline, instead of the previous x220 3-A.
Correction. The feat itself is almost 27 times above baseline (26.923x), but Goku ups this to 53.846x above baseline due to the aforementioned scaling chain in AKM's blog. Original calc also had a 110x baseline energy which got pumped to 220x due to the scaling chain, but that calc is outdated now. My 26.923x version is the new accurate one.

-In the manga, the Bog feat is downgraded to really High end 3-B, BUT the 3-A rating stays thanks to the second Calc that Zamasu posted here (Merged Zamasu 3-A feat) which was already evaluated and accepted.
Since the Zamasu Rage feat doesn't rely on a timeframe, I think that one can just use the normal inverse-square law feat of the anime just fine. That one would be 3-A (I commented here), while the BOG feat would be 3-B due to timeframe shenanigans.

Now the problem would be how we will have to scale from Chou Merged Zamasu and upwards...

That's all iirc
Yeah I'm not gonna touch that, me just a calc dude, not a scaling dude.

-Speed gets an upgrade.

That's all iirc
Okay. That is probably fine, as long as @AKM sama has no objections.

Ok, post it here when you are done Bro.
Had some slight fixes to do on the calc.

Using Assalt's calc and just swapping his radius with full universe diameter, we get...

Yield: 4 x (3 x (6.67408×10^-11) x ((1.989×10^30) x 2.01)^2)/(13009.59 x (5-1)) x ((8.8e+26)/13009.59)^2 = 1.1255087e+93 J or 11.255087 TenaexaFoe (3-A). About 3.984x above baseline.

Ouch. Downgrade, but still 3-A. So that's good.

Had some slight fixes to do on the calc.

Using Assalt's calc and just swapping his radius with full universe diameter, we get...

Yield: 4 x (3 x (6.67408×10^-11) x ((1.989×10^30)*2.01)^2)/(13009.59 x (5-1)) x ((8.8e+26)/13009.59)^2 = 1.1255087e+93 J or 11.255087 TenaexaFoe (3-A). About 3.984x above baseline.

Ouch. Downgrade, but still 3-A. So that's good.
Nice, although now I wonder what was wrong with Zamasu's Calc tho 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back