• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw: Does any knowledgeable members here know what we should do about this?

Btw: Does any knowledgeable members here know what we should do about this?

add the chapter numbers, as we have manga continuity profiles here

Yes, I undid the edit earlier, but according to that member, all of the story arcs in the Chou manga will not take place in the Super anime, and vice versa.

Oh, using your method 2 pixel scaling (Pixel-scaling is fine I think),

Assuming 590px globe to be 2.1837037e+27 m and 499px as the distance travelled...

2.1837037e+27/(590/499)= 1.8468952e+27 m travelled.

10 seconds, so...

1.8468952e+27/10= 1.8468952e+26 m/s.

1.8468952e+26/299792458= 6.1605793e+17x or 616.05793 quadrillion times FTL
I edited my BoG blog to reflect the new numbers.

Is there a new blog for Whis' speed or do I need to update that in my blog?

I used the other method that I was talking about that doesn't rely on pixel scaling and got this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:AKM_sama/sandbox
Looks fine, though I think you could've just avoided the extra elbow grease by just finding the volume of the U7 globe first, then multiplying with 0.1 to get the Kaio-Shin volume and then dumping the volume into a calculator that derives radius from the sphere. But still. Looks decent.

He made a calc?
Yeah.

Using Assalt's calc and just swapping his radius with full universe diameter, we get...

Yield: 4 x (3 x (6.67408×10^-11) x ((1.989×10^30) x 2.01)^2)/(13009.59 x (5-1)) x ((8.8e+26)/13009.59)^2 = 1.1255087e+93 J or 11.255087 TenaexaFoe (3-A). About 3.984x above baseline.

Yeah.

Using Assalt's calc and just swapping his radius with full universe diameter, we get...

Yield: 4 x (3 x (6.67408×10^-11) x ((1.989×10^30) x 2.01)^2)/(13009.59 x (5-1)) x ((8.8e+26)/13009.59)^2 = 1.1255087e+93 J or 11.255087 TenaexaFoe (3-A). About 3.984x above baseline.
That's what I'm talking about. I added that to my blog a few days ago. Look.

I thought you couldn't reach 3-A with multipliers alone tho.
I think you're confusing 3-A with Tier 2. 3-A is the highest finite tier you can reach on the Tiering System, while High 3-A is the highest physical tier you can reach, because it's infinite 3-D.

Thing is tho, you need to be pretty ******* close to begin with to be able to get rid of the gap between 3-B to 3-A. Simply because the + goals for Tier 4 and Tier 3 just get so ******* high because of the massive gap between the low-end and the high-end of the tiers within the Tier 4/3 spectrum.

That being said, it isn't impossible to get a + rating for either. Just very rare. Right now, no one has it for 3-B, but one character, Iczer did it for 4-B.

Why not? It only from High 3-A and above that you can't reach the next tier with multipliers. 3-A can be reached if someone is close enough to it
Yeah, Everything from 10-C to 3-A isn't under the multiplier rule at all and can jump other tiers with multipliers as long as the multipliers legitimately exist in canon.

So what do we currently need to do here?
Calcs accepted, just gotta work on applying it to profiles (Manga specifically).

And prolly Anime Whis for his speed feat and the Super Dense Energy calc I guess. But overall Anime AP tiering remains unaffected (AKM already updated his blogs I think), it's still 3-A. And DDM stated he knew of a planet travelling feat Beerus had that got axed for some reason.

Toei Anime's Afterlife Shaking Feat and Afterlife Speed Feat get affected too I think. So those need to be re-done using Zamasu's map.

Again tho, don't look at me, I don't wanna be the ones doing the editing to the profiles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back