• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The EVIL Boxers vs The Demonic Wizards

Here is the full match, The Ressurection happened at 11:40
He was beaten by 3 Wrestlers in this match once it was about to be over (Roman called his cousins USOS to best Balor cause he was being a pain in the ass) They hit him with chairs or other Wrestling weapons.

Here is the full match, The Ressurection happened at 11:40
He was beaten by 3 Wrestlers in this match once it was about to be over (Roman called his cousins USOS to best Balor cause he was being a pain in the ass) They hit him with chairs or other Wrestling weapons.
Okay but like...

With the ludicrous skill advantage Yu has, nothing really stops him from knocking him out, and then continuing to attack him until all the bones in his body are broken. He's broken every single bone in a person's body, crippled someone's jaw to the point they could never professionally box again, turn people into bloody messes, etc... Like yeah Balor got beaten down but Yu can, blatantly, beat him down to an even greater extent.

I mean he didn’t die of hurt fweelings
Yu hurts his fweelings.

I need to see like him blatantly recovering from having every bone in his body broken. Like yeah he can come back to life but what if he comes back to life and can't walk? Lol

Are we simply assuming his bones were broken in that match, or were there actual statements of it?

If not, then Yu folds.

He's broken every single bone in a person's body,
Scans, did this person die? Could be flowery language
crippled someone's jaw to the point they could never professionally box again,
Career ending and life threatening injuries happen in real boxing
Like yeah Balor got beaten down but Yu can, blatantly, beat him down to an even greater extent.
I’m gonna be real with ya chief there is nothing Yu could do to The Demon that Roman Reigns couldn’t, at the end of the day they are both melee fighters, and The Demon’s resurrection just kinda… says no to being killed by them

Also Jericho vs EVIL is the starting match and those two have enough history I doubt either will be interested in a tag

I mean he didn’t die of hurt fweelings
Don't think you die from broken bones either 🤔
Guess broken ribs maybe....

See nothing that would help when his lungs get ripped out through his throat in the time period he needs to res in any case.

Scans, did this person die? Could be flowery language
This person did not die because he was pretty much immediately given medical attention.
Career ending and life threatening injuries happen in real boxing
Yeah, so, has Balor healed from such injuries??? That's my point.
I’m gonna be real with ya chief there is nothing Yu could do to The Demon that Roman Reigns couldn’t, at the end of the day they are both melee fighters, and The Demon’s resurrection just kinda… says no to being killed by them
Yu could shower him with blows and annihilate every bone in his body.
Resurrection fully heals him
The potency of said resurrection says otherwise. I don't see him recovering from becoming a bloody mess with an annihilated jaw in that fight, or recovering from having every bone in his body broken.

Yu can't actually put Balor down, which is why we're deciding to debate EVIL vs Jericho instead of arguing an obvious stalemate.
Can't Yu just knock him out, tag and then Evil beheads? I don't see why Yu has to take down anyone. He has Evil for that. Who has a scythe. Profile says he revived from being impaled at most.

You say quite a lot of things but I see no scans of these statements at all. His profile doesn't really clarify anything, just that "lol he ressurected I guess"

So I'll ask again, is there a single statement or feat of him ressurection from broken bones/organ failure or just having his neck twisted? Anything?

There are no statements in the video so at best him getting hit by spear (wrestling move) then Ressurecting implies he was dead)
Okay but you can die and not have any noticeable injuries or broken limbs.

He could've not had any broken limbs that would've hindered him from moving after resurrection. Yu will give him those broken limbs.

You say quite a lot of things but I see
So I'll ask again, is there a single statement or feat of him ressurection from broken bones/organ failure or just having his neck twisted? Anything?
No organ failure or broken bones.
At best we have the current scene where this happened. He gets hit by spear then ressurected in 9-10 second later.

No organ failure or broken bones.
At best we have the current scene where this happened. He gets hit by spear then ressurected in 9-10 second.
Okay so Yu legit just shatters his jaw, or his ribs, or his legs, or anything he can use to permanently immobilize Balor.

I joined the darkside ages ago it's "demonic" dude
A dude with characteristics of a demon
(I'll one day share my low budget comics, I'm the protagonist of it)

Alright it's night and getting late plus I've posted many scans and argument I'll continue once I wake up 5-6 hours later.

Yeah same here I need to regroup this feeling like that one match with Mysterio and all the big men lmao

I hope you don't mean combat skills because I think we all know where he stands in comparison to Balor and I don't wanna have to pull out the google doc-
Yup he has excellent combat and striking power as well as pressure points strikes and let me just inform us on how skilled Evil is and the type of people he defeated, You don't need to be veteran to defeat a veteran as long as your skill can measure up the powers and abilities can carry you through.

Intelligence: Very skilled wrestler. (Evil was able to defeat decades of veterans such as Hiroki Goto and defeated MMA fighter and Pancrase/hybrid wrestling founder and champion the legend Minoru Suzuki who once defeated who defeated Ken Shamrock via submission and he even defeated the legend Shibata in G1 Climax 2016 who was the NEVER Openweight champion at that time, Shibata one of the most dangerous NJPW superstar who is a MMA fighter and a professional kickboxer who can TKO opponents in 9 seconds and is infamously known to cause skull splitting injuries in real life and nearly killed himself. He also defeated the face of NJPW the former World champion Kazuchika Okada, Okada is also a five-time IWGP Heavyweight Champion where his fourth reign with the championship is the longest in history at 720 days. He even pinned the karate champion and shoot boxer Kota Ibushi shocking everyone in the 2019 G1 Climax tournament. Evil is a mastermind who likes to make plans such as him betraying his stable LIJ and joining the Bullet Club and working behind the scenes to make plans to attack enemies before or after the match, He also uses wrestling tricks to confuse the opponent. He has an aggressive approach assaulting his opponents backstage, torturing them and using low blow even in his high caliber world championship match while hiding it from the referee.)

Let’s not talk EVIL vs Jericho in Skill in Wrestling, literally canonically Jericho beats EVIL…

Back