• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

100% Orange Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
1. This verse has been flagged as RED for 6 months now. Information regarding it was already made available here.

2. The verse only has two pages but the statistics are unreliable as they have no calcs or sources backing them up, and a fair few of its justifications fall flat even without sources.

3. The verse has no active supporters. The one listed on the verse page has been inactive since almost a year, but I've contacted them regardless. The other neutral member has stated that they have no knowledge of the verse.

As such, if any knowledgeable member is familiar with the verse and wants to adopt it to improve the profiles, this is the last chance. Otherwise, as decided by the audit group, we will have to delete it.

Okay, I found someone off-site that's knowledgeable on this series, I've been asking him of this stuff and we're getting some stuff organized.

For starters, the stuff that's currently rated as 9-C is actually 9-B, as those steel balls are of about 1.5 meters on size, as for instance, Suguri is stated to be 140cm tall.

I still have to properly conclude with him what to actually send the current scaling to, however

I shall bump this without fail.

Okay, here's the so-called 3-A stuff, it likely is debatable, however, so I would like to hear some thoughts on it.

1launknown
2launknown
3launknown
4launknown
5launknown

Okay. I'll hold off on deleting the verse if you're adopting it. You might wanna list yourself as a supporter in the verse page.

Done.

Okay, this will take a while, it seems 200% Mixed Juice holds the main stuff to check regarding the current stuff on the profiles.

DarkGrath said:
what are these names tho
I know it's audit job and all, but oh well, that speaks by itself how niche the series is.

I'm going to need a few more days, as the gameplay is about 6 hours long and I've lacked the time to continue checking it.

BTW, I'm not into the series at all, but I'm mainly trying to back it up with the help of someone off-site that actually is.

Bobsican said:
BTW, I'm not into the series at all, but I'm mainly trying to back it up with the help of someone off-site that actually is.
I mean, there's no compulsion on you to actually do it. I'd be happy to just hakai the verse.

AKM sama said:
@Sleipnir36 Are you also willing to help Bobsican improve the quality of the verse?
Yeah, I could at least add the feats for 200% MJ and perhaps 100% OJ, though I'm not not really the best when calculating physical feats like the bullet hell ones.

Bump cz why not

Aren't 100% Orange Juice and 200% Mixed Juice different games?

I think one's a sequal to the other and/or the take place in the same multiverse at least.

Bobsican said:
Sleipnir36 said:
@DarkDragonMedeus How mutch time do I have left for fixing? I'm currently evaluating 200% MJ for hax and the first feats can be already seen on my blog page.
Input on this? This seems fine
Quoting this as some discussion on the blog is needed, in here at least.

Input on this? This seems fine
Quoting this as some discussion on the blog is needed, in here at least.

You mean for stuff like scans or other feats?

The content on the blog, it should be agreed on in here by staff members for reference purposes, then the edits can be carried out to turn the current pages healthy enought to stay with the new information.

Bobsican said:
The content on the blog, it should be agreed on in here by staff members for reference purposes, then the edits can be carried out to turn the current pages healthy enought to stay with the new information.
Can you also ask some other admins and discussion mods for input. I'm a bit busy atm.

Well, I guess that just mentioning that DarkDragonMedeus agrees with the contents of the blog is enought for reference, and the edits can be carried out now.

It is done, although I'd really like to rewrite my feat blogs afterwards. They don't have any scans and I should write them in a more comprehensive manner.

Well, blogs will still remain normal afterwards, so that stuff can still be edited fine.

Anyways, this thread has been concluded already, so this thread can be closed.

Please don't forget to move this verse to Green, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back