• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
There has been quite a number of revision regarding the RoR verse and trying to make it low 2-C or 3-A.
This is a verse that the highest feat ever displayed is town level, with a single 5-B statement.
Most of the upgrades have been based on faulty logics and non canon materials.
Here is one
Here is another
Here is another
This are the ones I can find with "Universal Record of Ragnarok" And yes there is more

All of their argument boils down to the following points
1. Zeus stated to be present during the Big bang. - This cannot be quantified since nothing here states he created the big bang and so it cannot be used, it was just him saying "This is the greatest thrill I have had since the big bang"
2. Zeus was stated to have created everything on a whim - Well this is from a non-canon source so it cannot be used but was used as arguments quite a number of times.
3. These scan saying "He should not destroy the heaven now" when he entered his adamas state - Spoiler alert, he did not even destroy the arena and got his ass beaten by a human.
4. These scan that called Shiva God of destruction and Bhairava of the cosmos - Bhairava means "Beyond fear" or "Supreme Reality" if taken literally. Aside the fact that Shiva is not the supreme reality in this verse, it was just an intro hyping him up into the arena
5. Hajun said to destroy half of Helhelm - Then the OP tend to claim that Helhelm is a world shown to have it's own stars and so it is a universe, but we literally have no context and the only context we have is in the image which shows people dead and a town in ruins. So I am sure that will never count as destroying half of a universe. More importantly it was something he did over time, which I will interpret he went from town to town and destroyed it until he was stopped.
There are a few more but it is just mainly trying to use the name the Gods are called and equating it to real life myths just like in this thread, which is the most recent one, I decided not to add it up there since it is still on-going but mainly the same argument.

My proposal is a discussion rule not to try to upgrade Record of Ragnarok to low 2-C or 3-A. Since this is really a verse with a single 5-B statement that is still contested so many times on whether it is solid or not.
Do not attempt to upgrade the characters of Record of Ragnarok to Universal levels of power without newly released information from the ongoing manga series or other canon sources, as that has been tried numerous times and rejected.
If the draft is subpar, anyone is free to provide a better one.

Agree: Me, @Benimōru, @TWILIGHT-OP, @AnAverageUsername, @Phsccarvalho, reiner, strym, shadow, e.t.c. and @LordGriffin1000, @UchihaSlayer96 , @Damage3245
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
what-do-you-mean-by-that.gif

From my wording it seemed like that we're going to completely shut down whatever attempt despite the series is still ongoing, so I'll make this

Do not attempt to upgrade the characters of Record of Ragnarok to Universal levels of power without newly released information from the ongoing manga series or other canon sources, as that has been tried numerous times and rejected.

As if there's some stuff supporting 3-A/Low 2-C in the future chapters, that CRT wouldn't be shut down just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back