• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

0.5 Second Unconsciousness

@Lsir

This is why in my opinion, this ability should be ignored due to the unreliability of it and the explanation behind it.

@Baki

Except it's literally contradicted by factual and definite statements of the 0.5 seconds.

What I see is an unreliable ability that shouldn't be used to amplify stats via calc stacking due to numerous contradictions between calcs and the author.

Occam's Razor.

0.5 is flat out wrong, even in verse with no calcs... Yujiro at 17 could dodge punches faster than 0.11 seconds, which is already faster than 0.5 seconds. In Yujiro's very next fight after the Baki one, he reacts to someone that tries blitzes him at 0.0001 seconds, way faster than 0.5. No assumptions, simple logic: Yujiro react faster than 0.5, yet the move works on Yujiro, ergo it's not 0.5 seconds

@Baki18

Then as you say.... It's Death of the Author and + Occam's Razor... The author is wrong, and the ability shouldn't be used.

It literally is just them intercepting the other after figuring out what the other is gonna move.

I think we all agree on that part.

The issue is how much of a frame it is. At this point can't we just compromise with a Possibly/Likely?

I'm just not understanding why it shouldn't be used. It's quite clear that the 0.5 second timeframe is false, but MHS characters are using the move to tag each other, right? And the move has weaknesses like speed amps can potentially counter, being faster gives you flat out immunity, and precog let's you react because you already know where the hit will go before 0.5 even happens

Its also them skipping brain processing time via their Hanma Brain

I'd like to come to a compromise, but I just don't understand how it could be anything other than capped at Yujiro's speed, like what we do for Xiao-Lee and having it at 7-C

If the author is portraying something badly then it shouldn't be used. I mean are we using the "Tear up your optic nerves" from that one opponent in Baki early on despite it being horribly portrayed? Aka a contradiction with even real life?

I have no idea who Xiao-Lee is.

It's not skipping brain processing time.

It's them using the 0.5 as an example of a timeframe for what they do.

One of them attacks in the span of 0.5

The other counterattacks and thus had a 0.25 thing going on for them.

The other one takes it up further until it's 0.125.

So on and so on until they reach the timeframe.

It's basically gradualling increasing your reflex and reaction to continuously interrupt the opponent from finishing their attack. In the case of Baki vs Yujiro, they're already quite close.

What you're trying to do is saying no one else can react to it and pull it off, when all you literally have to do is have matching reflexes with the opponent and intercept their attack. It's not a bullshit ability that allows you to skip the opponent's reflexes. It's not an ability that allows you to attack before the enemy can think.

It's literally, a show of reactions and predicting the enemy.

That makes no sense when the ability works fine with the proper information: if we ignore the faulty 0.5, it's literally shown to work on MHS characters 3+ times, ergo it works on MHS

Xiao-Lee is a skill Yujiro and Kaku Kaioh have that allows for them to negate attacks by making their bodies go limp and return that attack via the same force. I mention it because it makes a 10-C Kaku able to tank and dish out 7-C damage. By that logic, Yujiro's Xiao-Lee calcs up to Continental, but we cap it out at 7-C because that's what it's been shown to handle

Uhhh... yes it is? It's literally the Hanma Brain skipping the time it takes other to process information, which is why they can attack while their opponent can't reach

You can outspeed it before it happens, or if you're faster, it won't affect you, but if your speed is comparable to or less than Yujiro's, the opponent cannot react while 0.5 is taking place

You can't ignore the bad side of 0.5 and just take the good side of it. It's shown to have a ceiling value. That ceiling value remains. Or you ignore the entire thing.

Yeah, that sounds too bullshit math to be actually treated that way. It sounds more like just similar scaling in AP.

Or you know... It's their reflex easily being so above 0.5 seconds that 0.5 ability isn't really necessary to do any feats they do? That literally any character in fiction can do it if their reflexes are faster than 0.5?

Which can't happen, because of precog + that to basically prevent anything the opponent can do. Litearlly, if an opponent has the same reactions as Yujiro, the ability wouldn't even be able to affect them.

There's no skipping thought processes.

It's literally described as an intercept intercept loop. Intercept the enemy's intercept.

It basically becomes this issue - https://youtu.be/bZZcUdIdAt0?t=14

You set it up to be unstoppable that way. Anyone with decent reactions can match it. That's all there is to it. Yujiro's own process of using it, requires his own reactions. There's nothing that says he "SKIPS IT" which would be for a battle heavy manga, be very important on noting it to further set up Yujiro in that high pedestal they have.

Pretty sure he can. The 0.5 is a faulty number which doesn't line up with any other values in Baki nor real life nor calcs of feats. Its just a name which doesn't hold any weight whatsoever. Star Destroyers are not 4-C, Big Bang Attack is not 3-A, Infinite Mass Punch isn't High 3-A and Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon isn't 4-C. Don't see why 0.5 needs to be 0.5 seconds. And before someone argues some of those are not described to be that potency, IMP is described to be exactly that so unless DC is getting an upgrade to universal+, this strange insistence on 0.5 being an infallible number should be dropped.

This 0.5 is so specific that it literally counts the actual values of 0.5. I'd agree with you of this isn't repeated in literally the fight with Baki vs Olivia, and Yujiro vs Baki.

Those abilities are simple and different to power levels. On the first place you're comparing speed and power. We can have legitimate exact values for speed like how you get one punch man's Flashy Flash being able to move at a high amount of value.

CSR is literally called just that by the user.

0.5 has been explicitly called that by two users, and the narrator.

Edit - https://youtu.be/6bdncEX8wNA?t=825

And an even more contradicting feat that further puts a question to the use of this ability.

https://youtu.be/6bdncEX8wNA?t=825 13:45. This is literally an anti-feat.

There are much more backings for that than this.

And what I really hold frustration with here isn't that exact value

It's saying that if two people have the exact same reactions, the user of the 0.5 seconds would win by default.

Meanwhile on the actual manga, we have showcased scenes of them using it twice or thrice, and then abandoning it completely and saying how they even ditched it by just speeding up or being ready for it.

TLDR - There are exact and very low values of the speed being used. If anything what I request is to not have the effect be wanked of it being 'unstoppable'. (Outspeeding it before it happens is impossible since in the first place you already have precog going on for Yujiro)

An anti-feat shouldn't be used to upgrade or make up stuff when it has so many things going on against it.

This is literally just Yujiro and Baki finding out a way to intercept the other's attack. Not some BS about ignoring the "thinking process" needed to act.

https://xy-06-j.*********.net/d9/eb/5be013daebbc141e9cc3be9d/16_222723_800_1301.jpeg

AnonymousBlank said:
Pretty sure he can. The 0.5 is a faulty number which doesn't line up with any other values in Baki nor real life nor calcs of feats. Its just a name which doesn't hold any weight whatsoever. Star Destroyers are not 4-C, Big Bang Attack is not 3-A, Infinite Mass Punch isn't High 3-A and Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon isn't 4-C. Don't see why 0.5 needs to be 0.5 seconds. And before someone argues some of those are not described to be that potency, IMP is described to be exactly that so unless DC is getting an upgrade to universal+, this strange insistence on 0.5 being an infallible number should be dropped.
^

Also, as I've stated before (getting real tired of saying this), if the speed is something like, say, Sub Rel, that's already so fast that regardless of precog, Yujiro would still be moving in slow motion, so he'd be unable to react OR use 0.5. It's not unstoppable, you just aren't reading the tens of ways to bypass it easily I've already mentioned.

As far as it being able to skip the reactionary processing phase of the brain...

According to a book by Tor N├©rretranders, people are triggered half a second earlier than the brain orders to move. For example, a punch is going towards some person. That person is triggered, but still unconscious. Half a second later the brain orders the body to move and the action ensues. That means between when the person is triggered and when they become conscious, the person is unconscious for a 0.5 second and the user can attack them within that timeframe (Granted by the Ogre Brain)

We've already confirmed it being a reactionary speed power, taking place while someone else is reacting, and it is specifically said on the Ogre Physiology page on this wiki that his Ogre Brain allows him to attack while his opponent is reacting

Responded to all of that above in a fine manner.

You're not the only one getting sick of saying the same thing over and over and over again. Considering about most if not all of those the matches would be speed equalized, those issues are practically nothing. Also the central focus is once again, in another topic.

If you're talking about how some characters can literally not think and just attack, then this ability becomes moot since other characters do that.

Code:
No. We haven't confirmed that.
It's literally confirmed by the book that humans in Baki aren't as fast reacting as real life people. (The weaker ones at least) At the very least every Baki character worth their salt laughs at that, but Yujiro and Baki aren't skipping out their own reaction/reflexes to attack. They're literally just predicting and intercepting an opponent while they're attacking.

That's it.

There isn't any "I ignore my own limitation of reaction and is thus superior to anyone" in that manner. I can easily accept this working on characters who take enemies too easily, but against enemies who are always alert? Hell, even the pictures of 276 references gunslingers and samurais in great focus against an enemy. You just need to focus.

There isn't anything special about this move that allows Yujiro or Baki to completely skip out reaction time and dominate anyone who is on equal reflex level. It's literally just them predicting. And once more

Everything in the freaking manga fight (not even all of it) dismisses this ability as a cheap trick that doesn't even end up used too frequently and unless you have further backings of him using this onscreen on someone, then you're in trouble fighting for the legitimacy of this ability

Once more, it makes perfect sense for this to work on anyone whose reflexes are slower than Yujiro or Baki, or as the manga describes those who aren't always alert (Heck Olivia vs Baki points out that Baki had to be always alert in his life for this to be done).

But to claim it works on anyone with regular reflexes 100% is BS.

To address the precog thing, it's literally described as someone being triggered, unconscious, and then acting. It was already discussed and agreed upon in the Naruto thread that this moment of unconsciousness is the brain processing information. Baki and Yujiro's brain allows them to skip this

The swordsman/Gunslinger analogy was between two people that could 0.5 seconds each other and 2 people that can amp before it is used with Hand Pocket

Slower or equal to (According to Oliva in that quote, Baki was always alert, yet it worked on him, and I believe the "always alert" thing extends to Yujiro), and if they can react at speeds like 0.0001 seconds, then that's the moves capacity, simple as that.

Okay. Link me the page then? Because I haven't seen anything like that. And if you're linking me a video at least provide the exact timestamps.

Naruto thread? The same one where Ricsi's arguments shut down the 0.5 being used on literally anyone else because of how it's phrased further making it obvious how bad the ability sounds and should be noted?

.... Or against people with, just like in the scenery of the gunslingers and samurais, people with great reflexes? You know instead of raising the 0.5 which was laughed off as an anti-feat, and as a ridiculous ability in this site?

"I believe" is not a good basis for that.

Simple as that, the 0.5 is translated as this. "If I can move faster than your reactions, I can hit you before you act". That's all there is. Predict an opponent's attack and hit them while they're acting.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ogre_Physiology_(Baki)

yeah, and 0.5 seconds being 0.5 seconds is just as wrong now as it was back then. Everyone here so far agrees it's not 0.5 seconds and that the feat is fine as it's literally shown to work on MHS several times. Of course the characters would say it 0.5 seconds, the author thinks it is, and he's been established as wrong, and he literally writes what they say.

Nah that's not right, the context of the situation is who will use Hand Pocket first and faster, literally like a gun draw or a sword battle... right now it would seem that, instead of being "laughed off the sight", everyone in this thread agrees that it should stay and be used

Funny how you didn't mention the triggered phase (reaction), the unconscious phase (processing), and the action phase (response). Yeah, totally just prediction

You keep sending me the same wiki page with no citations in it whatsoever. That ain't sources son.

The whole ability is entirely wrong. The author being wrong in this case doesn't mean they're always wrong. You can simply not highball the feat and assume a safe estimate. In this case we already finished that by agreeing that reaction wise it would be effecitve on people with less reactions. It's the annoying segment of "People with equal reactions" would be unable to react to Yujiro this way when I am still waiting for your scans of Yujiro not needing to think of the attack. And in that case, then an easy thing to counter this ability is to have someone not think while attacking then.

Ricsi spent the entire time finely explaining how wrong 0.5 is before you two focused on Naruto's speed amps. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3672787#46 https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3672787#64 Laughed off is harsh to describe, my bad on using that but really. No one else commented aside from us.

Because it doesn't show it. Simple. You can't even show the actual pages where those are described. How am I supposed to believe you? Again and again people have described it as intercepting an attack. https://s2.********.org/data/9f886ed94a96770ac2489b861d707367/x3.jpg Where's the actual support for those? You literally just have to show me the pages. Heck, even a chapter name specifically or a video. And everyone else would be 'agreeing' because who would want to read massive walls of texts debunking this?

Be back on Dec 11 afternoon.

I deadass don't know what you want from me, there's a section listed as 0.5 Seconds Unconsciousness in bold...

Oml what highball??? It's literally shown to work on Oliva, Baki, and Yujiro, all who are MHS. How would it exclusively work on just them? I'm starting to doubt your understanding of the move. Think of it like this: Yujiro and an opponent of similar speed see each other. Their brains both process that info. Yujiro can attack while his opponent is processing. Baki, who is slower than Yujiro, successfully did it to him and Yujiro deemed the only counters to be Hand Pocket or 0.5.

Risci also argued under the assumption that it was actually 0.5 seconds, but he understood the mechananics of the move

I can't help at this point, we are literally looking at the same pages, and you still aren't understanding what everyone is saying

I'll keep this brief.

Manga pages. Exact sources where we can compare and validate where your phrasing is.

What? Don't twist my words. My entire argument has shifted into "It wouldn't work on someone with equal speed and alert senses". The understanding part is the key here since we clearly have different views on how it works. I think it's basically Yujiro attacking faster than someone can react, while still retaining his own reactions by as the manga sources state (You are always alert in battle). And that's bad, your explanation I mean. Because that implies literally other characters in other fictions can do the same thing since characters have attacked while processing information before.

Good friend, where would that be? Link me where his post is because this is about another time I went through... and I'm not seeing it at all. He literally calls you out for it https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3672787#75

I'll make this easy. I'll be back at Dec 11, with a blog probably, after scouring the entire fight page by page. I'm going to link any page that connects to this ability. If your justifications for 0.5 are there, I give up. But if not, you do.

Either way, it's gonna clear up 0.5

I'll wait until Dec 11 to continue, but if this helps you understand my argument better when you come back, I'll leave this for you

It refers to the book of Tor N├©rretranders.

In the book, N├©rretranders states that people are triggered half a second earlier than the brain orders to move. We have already more than proven that "half a second" is wrong, but the pictures in the manga confirm that there is a moment of unconsciousness before the character is ordered by the brain to move

For example, a knife is flying towards some person. This is information that the brain would have to process and react to.

That person is triggered, but still unconscious. The person is triggered, so they have processed a threat, but they are still unconscious, meaning they have yet to react.

0.5 second later the brain orders to move and the action comes. This is the phase in which the reaction physically takes place.

That means between when the person is triggered and when become conscious, the person is unconscious for 0.5 second and people can beat that person as much as they like for 0.5 second. So between when the brain has processed the information and when the reaction comes, the person is unconscious and people (as of right now, Baki and Yujiro are the only 2 people alive in the verse that can do this due to the Hanma Brain) can beat the opponent for that timeframe

It's almost an invisible moment, but Baki has achieved that skill. Emphasis on "almost". If you're faster, it can be seen (due to faster reaction speed), and if you have precog or likely IA, you can see through it. I brooches this idea earlier, but haven't really talked about it much, but Instinctive Reaction may help with this too.

Baki used the 0.5 Second Unconscious skill against Biscuit Oliva in the third series of the manga. As you can see, Baki, who was likely around the same speed as Oliva, who is of this speed rank on this wiki: At least Supersonic+, possibly Hypersonic+ (Kept up with Son of Ogre Baki Hanma. Their fight was faster than the eye could see for the police officers watching it. Should be comparable to casual Yujiro), was able to use this on Oliva and hit him in a manner to which he could not react.

He also used it against Yujiro Hanma in the last saga of the third series, but Yujiro was able to counter it with the same technique As you can see here, Baki was able to take advantage on Yujiro's unconsciousness as hit him, despite him being recognized as comparable to Yujiro, but considerably slower on this wiki. Yujiro then decided to counter it with the same technique, taking advantage of Baki's unconsciousness.

Actually returning early and with good news! Friend who loves martial arts manga (Like Baki, Fist of the North Star and etc) pretty much convinced me that it would work on lower speed and equal speed sort of scenarios.

So yeah I'm pretty much voting in for a yes.

I think my major beef with this ability is just that Baki was able to use it on Yujiro despite him being faster. To me that's impossible in the first place since that really sounds like Yujiro was surprised, and even displays it when he realized Baki can use that. Which is already a surprise for me since.... He's supposed to know the technique of every martial artist in the first place so I'm kinda confused as to why his analytical precognition didn't work.

But getting off topic, basically, I still think this ability can be "prepared against" but I think you were also agreeing with that in the past.

The real big change is, well, you know what yeah I think I agree with the lower speed and equal speed. This isn't like the Limited Subjective Reality where we had a missing piece of info. It's just really a bad case of Author screwing up the writing.

I'm glad we could come to this consensus. I'll address this in the Baki CRT and make all this necessary and accepted changes

Anttron224 said:
Pretty sure Yujiro didn't know it yet because the Kung Fu guy that Baki learned it from made it up himself.
Didn't know what? 0.5? It's a power gifted by the Hanma Brain tho

Anttron224 said:
The pocket technique used to activate it.
Kiai (Hand Pocket) and 0.5 aren't required to be used together, Kiai counters 0.5 because the user of Kiai is able to speed amp before the 0.5 user can take advantage of the timeframe

Ciruno Fortes said:
Kiai just seems like they're focusing really hard against the enemy tbh and attacking at peak speed.
The reason it's considered to be an amp in speed is due to the fact that Baki attempted a blitz on Yujiro, but Yujiro was casually able to swat away every attack while not even focusing on Baki, yet the gunslinger/samurai draw scene implies that Baki could tag Yujiro with a hit he knew was coming (despite speed advantage, pseudo precog, info analysis, and prior knowledge of which attack Baki would use). The only way for this to be possible is if Kiai has some kind of speed amping property (I usually treat it as solely a speed amp)

You can't really blitz a guy who's faster on you in the first place tbh or someone who's on the same speed level. I thought all cards was against Baki during that fight? Or at least they're close.

If anything the gunslinger/samurai scene just implies what any confrontation between martial artist goes when one is waiting for the other to move and such. It was kinda used to counter 0.5 second, which was really felt more like them actually being serious and going top speed . But that's not the main topic rn.

Anyway after tonight I wanna talk about the prediction since apparently it only relies on one literal feat that is a typical shonen trope.

Ciruno Fortes said:
You can't really blitz a guy who's faster on you in the first place tbh or someone who's on the same speed level. I thought all cards was against Baki during that fight? Or at least they're close.
If anything the gunslinger/samurai scene just implies what any confrontation between martial artist goes when one is waiting for the other to move and such. It was kinda used to counter 0.5 second, which was really felt more like them actually being serious and going top speed . But that's not the main topic rn.

Anyway after tonight I wanna talk about the prediction since apparently it only relies on one literal feat that is a typical shonen trope.
Anyone can attempt a blitz, you just can't actually blitz someone faster than you. Baki was definitely at the disadvantage the whole time, which makes it all the clearer that for Baki to tag a Yujiro who knows what he's going to do not even based on pseudo precog, but based on sight alone, it'd have to be a speed amp

The whole point of it was to compare it to a standoff, whoever is fast enough to draw first wins. Whoever has the faster Kiai wins

The predictions ability is consistent with Yujiro's character. The showing was just the instance he mentioned it, but with his understand of martial arts and anatomy alone, along with cellular IA, being able to predict every possible move one will make from their fighting stance isn't that hard (as considering that he can master a martial art at a glance, which would require similar observational skills).

Considering the entire semantics of blitz... I really can't believe that. Also wouldn't a speed amp technically make the two even on the first place?

That makes sense to me.

Right, where else did he do it then? Can you back those up with links and scans and such? It's a bit NLFy to say that without those feats after all. Even then he has expressed surprise and confusion in said fight between Kureha and Baki so that sounds less even like precog is consistent with him

Ciruno Fortes said:
Considering the entire semantics of blitz... I really can't believe that. Also wouldn't a speed amp technically make the two even on the first place?
That makes sense to me.

Right, where else did he do it then? Can you back those up with links and scans and such? It's a bit NLFy to say that without those feats after all. Even then he has expressed surprise and confusion in said fight between Kureha and Baki so that sounds less even like precog is consistent with him
It's been done on the site before, even on the Grappler Baki page, the high tiers and God tiers scale from Musashi attempting a blitz

Are you asking for scans of his knowledge on human anatomy and martial arts? The are many scans, so if you are asking about that, I'll try to find some prime examples

Yeah, attempt to blitz. Not outright blitz and then somehow the enemy is faster without the use of speed amp. That's what I'm saying.

Edit - No wait, you wrote attempt on the previous msg. Nvm. Anyway yeah, it's likely them going at their top speed.

Nope. Prediction. Not those. Show him predicting in fights (or predicting how another person would fight with great accuracy), unlike in Baki's fight where he did NOT predict Baki at all. Even if you argue that "He could've gone easy" on Baki to really see what he can do.... He should've figured out everything he can do if his prediction is truly accurate.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Yeah, attempt to blitz. Not outright blitz and then somehow the enemy is faster without the use of speed amp. That's what I'm saying.
Edit - No wait, you wrote attempt on the previous msg. Nvm. Anyway yeah, it's likely them going at their top speed.

Nope. Prediction. Not those. Show him predicting in fights (or predicting how another person would fight with great accuracy), unlike in Baki's fight where he did NOT predict Baki at all. Even if you argue that "He could've gone easy" on Baki to really see what he can do.... He should've figured out everything he can do if his prediction is truly accurate.
Baki attempted to blitz Yujiro. It failed. Baki could tag Yujiro with Hand Pocket. It must be an amp.

He predicted the fight as Oblivion said, and his knowledge of anatomy and martial arts reaffirms this and gives a reason why

Yeah that sounds about right if Hand Pocket was never used before.

A literal shonen trope. It helps he said it was through one strike, but there's nothing implying he predicted how exactly it would go. If that's his only precog/predicting feat that's pretty flimsy to use that to elevate it into "He can predict anything and everything an opponent will do". Not to mention he saw what the combatants can do the entire time.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Yeah that sounds about right if Hand Pocket was never used before.
A literal shonen trope. It helps he said it was through one strike, but there's nothing implying he predicted how exactly it would go. If that's his only precog/predicting feat that's pretty flimsy to use that to elevate it into "He can predict anything and everything an opponent will do". Not to mention he saw what the combatants can do the entire time.
It was used before, but that fight was kinda weird. Ron was able to hit Oliva with it despite Oliva being much faster, but Oliva was making no attempt to dodge it. Oliva hit Ron with it, but Oliva was already faster, so it doesn't really mean anything

Thats why it's an enhanced Sixth sense, not actual precog. It's only based on his experience as a fighter and his knowledge of fighting and anatomy/how something works or functions that gives him an intuition of how something will play out. It's pseudo precog, just a prediction with a high probability of being correct based on Yujiro's knowledge, experience, and the one feat in question

.... Yeah that has no sensibility whatsoever. Maybe once I get into that fight I'll understand it. Link it to me?

Yeah. So why are you guys claiming that Yujiro can somehow pull off the winning strategy instantly against non-martial artists?? I can believe that especially considering he does that after observing enemies, but unless he dodged an attack that is very hard to dodge without prior knowledge (A punch from an old man isn't gonna be enough contender for this), it's not precog. That's literally just sixth sense. Danger sense at most. Not even pseudo precog.

Ciruno Fortes said:
.... Yeah that has no sensibility whatsoever. Maybe once I get into that fight I'll understand it. Link it to me?
Yeah. So why are you guys claiming that Yujiro can somehow pull off the winning strategy instantly against non-martial artists?? I can believe that especially considering he does that after observing enemies, but unless he dodged an attack that is very hard to dodge without prior knowledge (A punch from an old man isn't gonna be enough contender for this), it's not precog. That's literally just sixth sense. Danger sense at most. Not even pseudo precog.
Will do

If you give me an example, I'll explain why his pseudo precog works and how it proccs

It's not a pseudo-precog to dodge an old man's attack when he's clearly being confident as heck beating someone as famous as you.

Nor showing confidence and belief and knowledge in a character you already know of.

But alright. Let's see he's close to these examples who are ambushing him

Example 1 - A famous boxer

Example 2 - A martial artist that is very obscure but very skilled

Example 3 - Light Yagami, who's nearby and writing his name on the Death Note

Example 4 - He's fighting against a guy who can manipiulate lightning but can attack in various ways.

Back