• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to upgrade the verse characters into different tiers hopefully things go well.

Unknown to Class K lifting strength

In Baki son of ogre while with enough anger Baki can easily crush a rock in his had, the reason why this is class K is because in Baki page there literally a link to a class K feat just like it, and I’d looked up the reason for why we have it at Unknown for the longest time and yet I could never find. So I propose this simple upgrade to the verse and considering we have other characters at class 100 them being at class K wouldn't be a huge issue.

8-B+ to Baseline 8-A

So other one in my opinion that doesn’t break anything, the 8-B+ comes for Baki imagination slamming him to the ground, this feat was done pretty causally from Baki so it should upscale higer. And as other verses like Kimetsu no Yaiba and Dickfigures have calcs that are comparable to or less than the Baki calc with them still being baseline 8-A I don’t see a problem changing it.

Upgrading 7-C to 7-B

So Yujiro greatest feat in the series has to come in Baki the grappler, in which an earthquake that cover the entire city of Tokyo with a single punch, and as the link above shows the earthquake covered the entire city and was throwing around people like Baki who at the time had feats from class 1 to class 5, in old discussions the feat was put at Magnitude 6, however not only could I not find the discussion but with the new evidence I found with similar events in RL(people losing balance and falling of there feet and considering even Baki was effected it shows how powerful this earthquake really was) and using both the Shindo Scale and our own EPC the earthquake Yujiro stopped would fit more to the Magnitude 8, with comes around to 15.08 Megatons.

Explaining + more support for 7-B

You know doing this research wasn’t surprisingly that hard, even with the 7-B there more evidence for it than 7-C as explained above.

To “possibly” kill Yujro with a nuclear weapon he would be needed to walking in the Sahara by himself without expecting the attack to happen at this time the normal nuclear weapon would at least have to be low 7-b and most bombs around this period of time where 1 megaton.

Both Obama and Trump literally state that Yujiro is above all of the US weapons. Trump's one showing the US military in its entirety and Obama stating Yujiro fist to be above a nuclear impact, I really don’t understand how this can be Interpreted to be flowery language when there talking about nukes and the entire army, again being low-7B further supports 7-B

While not being 7-B the feats above support it being more into the 7-B range than 7-C ever did. And no it's not an outlier as stated in our rules Yujiro is the god tier of the verse, feats perform by him should scale to him.

Mini MHS Upgrade

Last time the lighting feat was rejected due to our rules of dodging lighting which is totally fair. However after speaking to Armorchompy he green light another MHS calc that Yujiro performed, it being Mach 120. Still MHS which is great however I'm not sure how this would affect other character who downscale. Maybe a high hypersonic+ rating?

Last edited:
I should mention it's less that I downright green-lit it and more that, assuming that the data you gave me was correct (which i have no reason to doubt but other verse supporters should confirm) it should be fine, if it's moved to a blog.

Also that's going in my "top 10 ways someone has brutalized my name" list

I should mention it's less that I downright green-lit it and more that, assuming that the data you gave me was correct (which i have no reason to doubt but other verse supporters should confirm) it should be fine, if it's moved to a blog.

Also that's going in my "top 10 ways someone has brutalized my name" list
it was autocorrect i swear

Anyway thanks G gonna go contact the other Baki guys

Ok, but the 8-B+/8-A feat was literally done by a tier 7 Baki. Absolutely nobody would scale to it unless they scale to Baki, who is tier 7 himself. At best it's a supporting feat.

I'm fine with the 7-B stuff, but this would massively affect characters who are currently Low 7-C because this would make them flat 7-B.

So other one in my opinion that doesn’t break anything, the 8-B+ comes for Baki imagination slamming him to the ground, this feat was done pretty causally from Baki so it should upscale higer.
I don't see why it should. The fact that it was done casually by Baki doesn't explain anything.

I think we should avoid changing a tier without calculation anyway unless the value we start with is very close to its baseline, because it just depends on our tiering system. The wiki have 48 tiers, if it had 120, following the same logic, we'd just go up a tier too, and in the end, none of these systems would reflect the true power of the character. (I don't know if I'm clear)

To me it would more justify a "likely higher" or a "At least 8-B" than a 8-A baseline, as we don't have calculations that put them at 8-A, and we should avoid puting a character at a 8-A tier without calculations since the values of all the tiers between 9-A and High 6-B except the mountain and island ones are arbitrary.

again being low-7B further supports 7-B
That's a biiiiig shortcut.
If we just consider the nuclear weapons of the time, he should be Low 7-B. If we consider the more recent nuclear weapons of Trump and Obama then yes, he should be 7-B and that's it imo.
I don't know if the earthquake should be considered Magnitude 8. Baki was about to attack when he lost his balance, and no buildings were destroyed.
And even without that, the fight between Dorian and Suedo shows that in Baki's universe, lifting strength has nothing to do with keeping balance.

and considering we have other characters at class 100 them being at class K wouldn't be a huge issue.
This makes sense because Sukune should have been Class K as soon as it was known that he could turn coal into diamond.

Last edited:
That's a biiiiig shortcut.
If we just consider the nuclear weapons of the time, he should be Low 7-B. If we consider the more recent nuclear weapons of Trump and Obama then yes, he should be 7-B and that's it imo.
I don't know if the earthquake should be considered Magnitude 8. Baki was about to attack when he lost his balance, and no buildings were destroyed.
And even without that, the fight between Dorian and Suedo shows that in Baki's universe, lifting strength has nothing to do with keeping balance.
Easy lol, the showing from RL and what happens in the manga support Magnitude 8. And the reason it didn’t destroy any building was obvious, Yujiro punch it away Imao before it did any damage so Baki would continue their “fight”

Anyway gonna be at the gym for a while so brb to answer more later

If the earthquake had time to rise to magnitude 8 before Yujiro stopped it, I think it would have destroyed things in the process anyway.

The Class K feat should be calculated, we can't scale feats to similar ones just by looking at them.

MHS should be fine if the calc and the data are correct, as Armor said.

I leave the 8-B - 8-A thing in someones else's hands, given that it looks like specific to their power levels, but I say that I'm not a fan of upscaling just because the feat is casual, also because there is still a bit of a gap in AP before reaching 8-A.

7-B depends on the calc, honestly, I can't really speak for it. The supportive stuff would be good for a "possibly", nothing more imho.

My main concern is with the 7-B upgrade. I think upgrading a large chunk of the verse based solely on statements that far outdo any actual feats shown isn’t the best. 7-C at least has feats to back it up and isn’t an unreasonable jump in power.

As always we can get more input, but I’m quite against it.

Speed upgrade should be fine though, we’ll have to look into specific scaling. Lifting strength as well should be fine unless class K is determined to be an outlier for Baki.

As for the 8-B+, I’d leave it the same since the feat was meant to show us what an attack from casual Pickle could do. Then Katsumi and Retsu (the two who scale from this feat) were absolutely floored by the same caliber of attack and could barely get up after a few hits.

Ok, but the 8-B+/8-A feat was literally done by a tier 7 Baki. Absolutely nobody would scale to it unless they scale to Baki, who is tier 7 himself. At best it's a supporting feat.

I'm fine with the 7-B stuff, but this would massively affect characters who are currently Low 7-C because this would make them flat 7-B.
I'm not so sure about the 8=B+ feat but other character characters have done pretty comparable stuff. And with the 7-B stuff I don't see a problem with it as well, Baki characters are already tier 7 them jumping into megatons doesn't really break anything lol. I also agree with those who downscale for them just to be 7-B.

The Class K feat should be calculated, we can't scale feats to similar ones just by looking at them.

MHS should be fine if the calc and the data are correct, as Armor said.

I leave the 8-B - 8-A thing in someones else's hands, given that it looks like specific to their power levels, but I say that I'm not a fan of upscaling just because the feat is casual, also because there is still a bit of a gap in AP before reaching 8-A.

7-B depends on the calc, honestly, I can't really speak for it. The supportive stuff would be good for a "possibly", nothing more imho.
I request the feat to be calc in a moment

He said it was good and in the pervious thread it was already done for those who scale

Same imao

The 7-B comes from the earthquake feat Yujiro did in the begging of the series. I research it for a while and found more evidence for it being 8 rather than 6, Yujiro being 7-B doesn't really break anything as he the god tier of the verse

My main concern is with the 7-B upgrade. I think upgrading a large chunk of the verse based solely on statements that far outdo any actual feats shown isn’t the best. 7-C at least has feats to back it up and isn’t an unreasonable jump in power.

As always we can get more input, but I’m quite against it.

Speed upgrade should be fine though, we’ll have to look into specific scaling. Lifting strength as well should be fine unless class K is determined to be an outlier for Baki.

As for the 8-B+, I’d leave it the same since the feat was meant to show us what an attack from casual Pickle could do. Then Katsumi and Retsu (the two who scale from this feat) were absolutely floored by the same caliber of attack and could barely get up after a few hits.
The 7-B comes from nukes and the earthquake calc, and while upgrading the verse is gonna be weird other verse do downscaling all the time, look at genos at one punch man. Even if you don't buy those who downscale to exactly 7-B there still gonna be into the low 7-B+ tier as well. Also I don't find it to be unreasonable, the feat isn't going from town to island its just going to jump from city.

Can someone link the chapter where the earthquake feat happens? I want to evaluate it myself.

As for the 7-B thing, I'd say Low 7-B is a much safer ballpark since Trump and Obama's statements are much less arbitrary compared to eyeballing an earthquake for magnitude.

I'll decide if 7-B should be the solid rating once I see the feat itself.

I think the thing that should be discussed should be the scaling.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Ok from what I gathered, the Earthquake was just starting to happen before Yujiro stopped it. Besides people falling over, we have no way to gauge the magnitude of such a quake.

Considering the tons of variables involved in discerning an Earthquake's magnitude and how much destruction it would cause, I'd say we don't have nearly enough to assume 7-B.

We don't know where the epicenter is, so we have no idea how much of the quake Yujiro stopped, on top of the fact we never see any noteworthy structures within view so we can't even gauge how much damage the quake caused before he stopped it.

As such, I think a Low 7-B rating is much safer.

Thanks.

Ok from what I gathered, the Earthquake was just starting to happen before Yujiro stopped it. Besides people falling over, we have no way to gauge the magnitude of such a quake.

Considering the tons of variables involved in discerning an Earthquake's magnitude and how much destruction it would cause, I'd say we don't have nearly enough to assume 7-B.

We don't know where the epicenter is, so we have no idea how much of the quake Yujiro stopped, on top of the fact we never see any noteworthy structures within view so we can't even gauge how much damage the quake caused before he stopped it.

As such, I think a Low 7-B rating is much safer.
Could we use the anime as a starting point to the earthquake feat? Since I believe it should give us more information

Never mind, there nothing there lol. But hey I’ll go with low 7-B as it’s still an upgrade

Edit: Would it also be ok if we scale Yujro to the strongest nukes the US had? As he was alive and actively fighting during that period?

Last edited:
I'd advise against it. Trump and Obama's statements were not specific to nukes that have been detonated before. They refer to the present arsenal, which does not include what I'm assuming you're referring to, the Tsar Bomba.

I'd advise against it. Trump and Obama's statements were not specific to nukes that have been detonated before. They refer to the present arsenal, which does not include what I'm assuming you're referring to, the Tsar Bomba.
Nah not the Tsar bomba as that was a Russian bomb. More like other US bombs like the Mark 36 or the B41 lol. But yeah maybe it can be put as a possibility?

god image all the low 7-b matches Yujiro will have
He would have SO MANY MATCHES, and with my upcoming RotMG downgrades ill have a couple of my own Characters to throw against him, it won't be a verse downgrade however, just maxed pots at Low 7-B and then a couple 7-B keys lol

He scaled to 15 kt before, while the baseline of 7-C is 5.8 kt almost 3 times less.
Now he scales to 1.2 Mt while the baseline of Low 7-B is 1 Mt.
I suggest that we put all the people currently 7-C at High 7-C and Yujiro and Yuichiro (And eventually Baki) alone gets Low 7-B.

Alright but back on topic

Sir_Ovens and I believe with the news scans that Yujiro and the rest to those who scale to him should become low 7-b, I’ll be keeping tabs to see who agrees, disagrees, and are neutral

I also should mention that we will discuss about the downgrading later down the line as for this thread I just want to upgrade the verse.

So currently the low 7-b and the MHS has been accepted which is good, now waiting on the calc for the rock crush and the 8-B+

I'm against 8-B+ > 8-A, we don't upscale because it was casual, we need a calculation if we want to put them at 8-A, it would deserve a At least 8-B+ or a likely higher.
The rock crush must be calced.

(I'm also against everyone at Low 7-B if it wasn't clear btw)

No, their 7-C rating is based on being "almost" at Yujiro's level. A yujiro at Low 7-B is at 1.2x its baseline while 7-C yujiro have almost 3 times the 7-C baseline.
But as Notoriousoda said it would be better to estimate the downscale once we've finished with the main changes ^^

To be entirely honest, none of the pages explain clearly why the God tiers scale to 7-C.

If it was the earthquake, it's no longer usable. If it was scaling to nukes, they should be Low 7-B.

The only people who would scale fully to Low 7-B would be:

Yujiro
Yuichiro
Baki
Oliva

Anyone who backscales from them would be High 7-C+.

Scaling doesn't need to be so hard. The current Demon Back multiplier is invalid since we found out that it came from the anime, so it would be an unspecified amp.

Base Yujiro would be Low 7-B and those who backscale would be High 7-C+.

The problem right now would be finding out the list of people who backscale.

Pickle, Shaori kaku and Musashi should be likely Low 7-B, I'm not sure about Oliva. Yujiro casually overpowered him in base. He always felt like the weakest of the god tiers to me.
I made a tier list yesterday with the current tiers on the discussion thread if it can help.

Pickle fought pre-father-son fight Baki so I'm iffy if he should outright scale to Low 7-B.

Kaku physically wouldn't scale. And Shaori would be Varies, up to Low 7-B. As an aside, should also be noted that Shaori is less effective against piercing damage since Retsu's use of it did not fully negate Musashi.

Musashi scales to Yujiro, so fair.

Oliva is weird to me. He tanked one casual punch from Yujiro but the man is an inconsistent beast when casual so I don't think that's valid scaling. He could scale to Baki, but this was pre-father-son fight so maybe 8-B+?

Nomi hard scales to post-father-son fight Baki.

Oliva is weird to me. He tanked one casual punch from Yujiro but the man is an inconsistent beast when casual so I don't think that's valid scaling. He could scale to Baki, but this was pre-father-son fight so maybe 8-B+?
Oof xD
Yujiro is not inconsistent when he is casual, he is 7-C (Low 7-B now). There are just some feats, like the one where he takes lightning that imply he is at least that level.

Oliva tanked a Base Yujiro punch + his multiple earthquakes against Doyle and Che Guevara (+ him being an equal to Baki at the time where all the characters said he got strong enough to challenge Yujiro, but that's not really important), that should put him High 7-C+. Every others characters punched by Base yujiro before got one-shoted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back