• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soda I think you should have waited a little before making all the lifting strength changes. We still had to discuss if any of the people you said would scale.

I stand by the idea that only Nomi should truly scale to his feat since it is stated by both Baki and the narrator to be an impossible feat for anyone else. With that said, Yujiro is considered to be someone who could do it regardless, with Baki even saying if anyone could do it, it’s Yujiro. So he should get a possibly class M rating.

Baki, Pickle and Musashi are all vastly weaker in the grip department than Hana who himself has no feats to put him on Nomi’s level. Hana could scale in the future when we hopefully see him and Nomi have a grip match, but until then I don’t think he should scale either.
Yeah I believe that's fair, TBH with aiki Goki should still scale to class M. I'll revert the changes tonight and will continue to discuss them.

However I disagree with Pickle as he should also get a Possibly as well considering his statements as being Yujiro equal in strength

Pickle is POSSIBLY equal to yujiro in strength.
Remember that hana got one-shot by a casual Yujiro, while being capable of enduring pickle's casual attacks in SOO, so while being weaker than when he fought with Yujiro.

And Yujiro himself told Obama that there was no such thing as man-made diamond. So he souldn't scale to it neither imo, even a possibly seems high.

Also, when you make changes, link the thread. Antvasima wanted to revert them.

Equal in strength sure, but not grip. Grip wise he was equal to if not slightly inferior to Musashi who got dunked on by Hana’s grip.

Also since Aiki has a limit as we saw with Kyogei, it would be weird to say he could match Nomi’s grip.

I do recall a bit about Yujiro's statement being about how the notion of a man-made diamond was absurd, but not that he himself couldn't do it...

In any case, I wouldn't really scale Yujiro's grip to Nomi's. Possibly is fine, but I'd hesitate.

Also, I agree with Cuddle that it is only possible that Pickle scales to Yujiro's strength. We need to remember that a lot fo characters are hyped by being compared to Yujiro or exceeding him in one way or another... But feat-wise, being very much beneath him, sometimes even being directly trounced by him. Gaia is a good example of that.

Good points Venom.

The main reason I support a possibly class M for Yujiro is because of Baki’s quote at the end of Dou. He says if anyone could replicate the seemingly impossible grip feat, it would be Yujiro.

Ok guy's sorry for taking so long to respond, college was busy lol but anyway time to respond.

I agree with all of you on the possibly rating for characters however I disagree with nobody else scaling.

The Gaia comparison doesn't work because that statement was made early into the series which everyone should know has always been dumb, Gaia now is just a mid tier with really good AP. Pickle however was hype to be someone equal to Yujiro strength he not only has the statements to prove it but the feats as well. Completely bodied the top tier of the verse, when Baki tried to fight him with brute strength only he got ****** destroyed as well. Musashi as well consider him to be extremely powerful. He should have that rating

Not only that but all the character that do scale should get it. Musashi matched Pickles strength so he should also get it, Baki at Dou II should also get that rating because of scaling and feats, Goki with Aiki overpowered Nomi with it bare minim he should scale, and Hanayama should as well scale as over overpowering Musashi and matching Pickle even though it was casual.

Last edited:
I think the problem is that you think Striking strength is the same as lifting strength.
No? Why would Pickle not even get a possibility to lifting strength? He’s besides Nomi has the best LF to scale to like lifting up dinosaurs lol. If you give me a reason why I’ll drop it lol

Pickle was heavily exerting himself in the flashback that we got the Class 100 feat from. Also as Cuddle says just because Pickle is comparable to Yujiro in striking strength doesn’t mean he scales in lifting strength too, especially in a verse where there can be massive differences between the two.

You could say Shibukawa overpowered Nomi but it was clear Nomi wasn’t trying. He just casually grabbed Shibukawa to see what the old man would do. If Nomi truly couldn’t overpower Shibukawa we’d be saying Kyogei has higher lifting strength than the god of sumo reincarnated which makes no sense.

Here are my suggestions:

Pickle: Class 100 (Heavily exerted himself when performing a feat on this level) higher when transformed

Musashi: Class 100 (Matched Pickle’s grip strength)

Baki: At least Class 50 possiblly Class 100 (His grip strength is weaker than Musashi’s but he is above Oliva by the time of Baki Dou) higher with demon back

Shibukawa with Aiki: At least Class 100 likely higher (Easily overpowered Musashi who was unable to escape Shibukawa’s hold)

Kyogei: At least Class 100 likely higher (Overpowered Shibukawa’s Aiki after a drawn out struggle)

SOO Hanayama: Class 100 (Matched Pickle’s grip strength)

Dou Hanayama: At least Class 100 likely higher (Far stronger than before after training for a year, easily overwhelmed Musashi and could have crushed his skull with one hand)

Yujiro: At least Class 100 likely higher (Humiliated Oliva in a battle of grip and was far above Baki in their final fight) possibly Class M (Considered by Baki to be the one and only person capable of replicating Nomi no Sukune’s coal crushing feat.)

Pickle was heavily exerting himself in the flashback that we got the Class 100 feat from. Also as Cuddle says just because Pickle is comparable to Yujiro in striking strength doesn’t mean he scales in lifting strength too, especially in a verse where there can be massive differences between the two.

You could say Shibukawa overpowered Nomi but it was clear Nomi wasn’t trying. He just casually grabbed Shibukawa to see what the old man would do. If Nomi truly couldn’t overpower Shibukawa we’d be saying Kyogei has higher lifting strength than the god of sumo reincarnated which makes no sense.

Here are my suggestions:

Pickle: Class 100 (Heavily exerted himself when performing a feat on this level) higher when transformed

Musashi: Class 100 (Matched Pickle’s grip strength)

Baki: At least Class 50 possiblly Class 100 (His grip strength is weaker than Musashi’s but he is above Oliva by the time of Baki Dou) higher with demon back

Shibukawa with Aiki: At least Class 100 likely higher (Easily overpowered Musashi who was unable to escape Shibukawa’s hold)

Kyogei: At least Class 100 likely higher (Overpowered Shibukawa’s Aiki after a drawn out struggle)

SOO Hanayama: Class 100 (Matched Pickle’s grip strength)

Dou Hanayama: At least Class 100 likely higher (Far stronger than before after training for a year, easily overwhelmed Musashi and could have crushed his skull with one hand)

Yujiro: At least Class 100 likely higher (Humiliated Oliva in a battle of grip and was far above Baki in their final fight) possibly Class M (Considered by Baki to be the one and only person capable of replicating Nomi no Sukune’s coal crushing feat.)
Ok that’s good, but for Yujiro would it be better for it being far higher? If not the that good and should have higher with demon back

Last edited:
Just want to hop in and say that Ron's Kenpo is technically a speed amp and he should get a higher rating with it.

But I think that can wait for another thread.

I have to revert the following edit:

Even if it was accepted, it was applied in an incoherent and repetitive manner that also links to illegal manga sites.

Is somebody else willing to handle it instead?

Yeah he just message me saying stuff about the changes and I told him you cant do that yet lol.

I told him if he wants to discus then about the changes it fine, but you have to do it here

Bumping this as I'm still waiting from DMUA

But if he still has problems with the Calc we can still do a few things

1. I believe the god tiers should scale up/to High Hypersonic+( or at least bare minimum Yujiro) due to them being superior to the Hitless blow speed.

2. Musashi should have likely low 7-B+ dura due to his scaling. Surviving hits from Hanayama and Pickle should warrant this likely rating

3. Definitely a notes section for the page on why characters are baseline low-7b and downscale in speed

Bumping this as I'm still waiting from DMUA

But if he still has problems with the Calc we can still do a few things

1. I believe the god tiers should scale up/to High Hypersonic+( or at least bare minimum Yujiro) due to them being superior to the Hitless blow speed.

2. Musashi should have likely low 7-B+ dura due to his scaling. Surviving hits from Hanayama and Pickle should warrant this likely rating

3. Definitely a notes section for the page on why characters are baseline low-7b and downscale in speed
@DMUA

oh, there was also the MHS calc

yeah for some reason that of all the calcs was something I never got a notification on

Fandom still being fandom as always, replied to that

Thank you for helping out.

Yes, I asked the Fandom staff to fix the blog post notifications problem 1-2 months ago, but it seems like they haven't figured out how to do so yet.

Anyway, what has been accepted here then, and what else is left to do here?

Basically High Hypersonic+ for gods tier and High Hypersonic for top tiers, and some will get a likely rating

When I can ill change the keys as everyone here seems to agree for each characters key

Ok so new speed scaling

Yujiro Hanma

High Hypersonic+,
likely Higher (Should be superior to Hitless Blow which is confirmed speed of Mach 78), Higher with techniques, even Higher with Demon Back

Baki Hanma

At least High Hypersonic (Stronger and faster than at the end of NGB), Higher with Demon Back | High Hypersonic+, likely Higher (Scales to Yujiro), Higher with techniques, even Higher with Demon Back

Musashi Miyamoto

High Hypersonic+
, likely Higher (Scales to Yujiro and Baki), even Higher at full power (Could fight on par with Baki and Yujiro with their Demon Back)

Yuichiro Hanma

High Hypersonic+,
likely Higher (Scales to or above Yujiro), even Higher with Demon Back

Pickle

High Hypersonic+
, likely higher (Comparable to Baki)

Kaku Kaioh

High Hypersonic+
, likely Higher (Scales to Yujiro),

Nomu II

High Hypersonic+
, likely Higher (Scales to Baki)

Retsu

At least High Hypersonic (Comparable to Katsumi) | At least High Hypersonic, likely Higher (Forced Musashi to fight more serious)

Doppo (Prime)/ Doppo (Dou)

At least High Hypersonic , likely higher (Superior to his Baki Dou self; made Yujiro fight more serious); at least High Hypersonic+, with Sangan (Scales to Yujiro) | High Hypersonic (Could very slightly tag a casual Musashi)

Kaoru Hanayama

At least High Hypersonic (Could somewhat perceive a casual Yujiro’s movements. Although Tokugawa was unsure if he actually did) with Subsonic travel speed (Chased down a car and would've caught up to it eventually)

Goki Shibukawa

At least High Hypersoni (Reacted to Katsumi’s attacks)

Katsumi Orochi

At least High Hypersonic (Fast enough to strike Pickle even with his regular attacks), High Hypersonic+, via Hitless Blow (Confirmed to have a minimum speed of 1000 miles per minute or Mach 78) | At least High Hypersonic, likely Higher (By the time Katsumi had gotten Restu arm he had become far faster than before), higher with Retsu spirit, High Hypersonic+ via Hitless Blow

Biscuit Oliva

At least High Hypersonic (Much faster than SOO Base Baki, could attack Guevara before he could react)

Jack Hanma

At least High Hypersonic (Could land hits on Pickle until he got serious. Faster than before) | At least High Hypersonic , likely Higher (Faster than Motobe)

Izou Motobe

High Hypersonic
(Could tag a casual Musashi)

Ron Shobun

At least High Hypersonic (Consistently depicted as faster than Oliva even after the latter got serious), higher with Kenpo

Jun Guevaru

At least High Hypersonic (Together with Oliva could blitz and KO Baki before he could react)

Iwao Muneuchi

At most High Hypersonic (Could keep up with Prime Doppo while he had him off guard)

If I got any wrong you guys can fix lol
K here are the new speed ratings

Musashi never fought Baki with his Demon back.
Pickle is slower than Baki and should scale to raitai to soo baki, not dou baki. So a flat High Hypersonic.
Kaku scale to his own Hitless blow which is mach 78 because he said it. No need to say he scale to Yujiro.
Nomu II is waaaaay slower than Baki. Remember Baki kicked him at point blank range while he was charging. At most High Hypersonic+ should do it.
Hana should be Subsonic with at least High Hypersonic reaction speed.
Dou Jack should stay At least high Hypersonic, no need for a likely higher.
Don't put "even higher" for Yujiro and Yuichiro, just higher is fine. ^^

Otherwise it seems good.

Musashi never fought Baki with his Demon back.
Pickle is slower than Baki and should scale to raitai to soo baki, not dou baki. So a flat High Hypersonic.
Kaku scale to his own Hitless blow which is mach 78 because he said it. No need to say he scale to Yujiro.
Nomu II is waaaaay slower than Baki. Remember Baki kicked him at point blank range while he was charging. At most High Hypersonic+ should do it.
Hana should be Subsonic with at least High Hypersonic reaction speed.
Dou Jack should stay At least high Hypersonic, no need for a likely higher.
Don't put "even higher" for Yujiro and Yuichiro, just higher is fine. ^^

Otherwise it seems good.
Alright going to add the new edits

Alright all the edits have been made. If there anything else @CuddleFox would like to make it can be done in a different thread.

Which means this thread can now be closed

So what are the conclusions here so far in summary?

The strength, the speed and the lifting strength of all the main characters got changed.
Yujiro went from 7-C to Low 7-B because he can tank an atom bomb, which changed all the AP of the characters that scaled to him until now.
Kaku speed went to High Hypersonic+, which changed all the speed of the characters that scaled to him until now.
Nomi no Sukune II coal into diamond feat which was believed to be a Class 100 feat got calculated, which has put him and Yujiro to Class M instead of Class 100.

Okay. Did Yujiro tank the explosion point blank?

In any case, as far as I am aware, most nuclear explosions do not actually reach anywhere near a 7-B scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back