• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GRAPPLER BAKI SPEED REVISIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have reached an agreement, you can probably apply the changes that Promestein has not rejected. You should preferably wait for a confirmation from her first though.

All the calcs should be added to the calculation section in the Grappler Baki page.

I can begin revisions this weekend when I have more time if that's ok. I've already done two decently big revisions for Grappler Baki so I'm fine doing another.

Amlad22 said:
All the calcs should be added to the calculation section in the Grappler Baki page.
I can begin revisions this weekend when I have more time if that's ok. I've already done two decently big revisions for Grappler Baki so I'm fine doing another.
You need a hand with anything?

I got more busy than I thought sorry everyone. I believe it's clear what is being changed so BakiHanma18 if you want I trust you to make the changes in my place and I'm sure Promestein and I can look it all over after.

Amlad22 said:
I got more busy than I thought sorry everyone. I believe it's clear what is being changed so BakiHanma18 if you want I trust you to make the changes in my place and I'm sure Promestein and I can look it all over after.
Roger that! I'll get it done today and notify everyone here after

I think that I noticed some editing problems for you earlier, due to using '''''-signs instead of '''-signs and the like.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Antvasima said:
Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?
I believe this can be closed. I've made all the changes, and Amlad and Emperor Doom25 have made all the corrections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back