• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zoro, Luffy, Usopp, Robin and Kuzan's Profile: Minor Resistance Revision

In these four profiles, so is this description of one of his resistances:

Cold Temperatures (Barely fazed by Punk Hazard's environment which was caused by both Akainu and Aokiji).

However, there are two problems:
1. There is no scan in the profiles about this achievement.
2. Hie Hie No Mi allows Kuzan to create, control, and transform into ice. Resisting these cold temperatures, in this case, also makes them resist solid ice, since it is the same temperature per the Punk Hazard narrative.

Here is the scan of the achievement:

JpoK1X8.jpeg
IubJix2.jpeg

For water to turn into ice, a temperature of 32 degrees Fahrenheit, 0 degrees Celsius, 273.15 Kelvin, is required. As much as there is no consensus, this is the minimum temperature from the looks of it.

So, since the temperature that the four were resisting was the same as their ice, I propose the following revision:
Add to all four profiles of Luffy, Usopp, Zoro and Robin (Resistance to Temperature Manipulation and Ice Manipulation (Barely fazed by Punk Hazard's environment which was caused by both Akainu and Aokiji, at a temperature of at least 0 degrees Celsius).
Add to Kuzan's profile (Temperature Manipulation (It turned all the water in an ocean into ice, which requires a temperature of at least 0 degrees Celsius).

This will make the description of resistance much more direct and specific.

Note: I'm a complete layman on CRTs, so please excuse me if there are any misinterpretations or formatting errors.

Actually Kuzan can frooze the air to create his partisan, Freezing the air required sub zero temprature or below -300 degree farenheit.

Yes the oxigen, humidity of an air doesnt turn the oxigen into liquid, it's still a gas. Freezing a gas need the sub zero temprature .

Your scans doesnt go against my claim.
0553-004.png

he create partizan from nothing but air.
He's not turning the oxygen in the air to liquid, he's turning the water vapor into ice.
Also, you're wrong. The hie hie no mi gives kuzan the ability to also create ice.

Oh wow aokiji is freezing air to below 50 kelvin to create his leg but doesn't freeze the air around him or the water that he is literally inside.

He's not turning the oxygen in the air to liquid
Headcanon
, he's turning the water vapor into ice.
water vapor isnt a liquid it's a gas.
Also, you're wrong. The hie hie no mi gives kuzan the ability to also create ice.

Oh wow aokiji is freezing air to below 50 kelvin to create his leg but doesn't freeze the air around him or the water that he is literally inside.

Bruh, he can control the cold temprature, he isnt turn everything he touch in to an ice if he doesnt want to.
Hie-Hie no mi is cold cold fruit not ice ice fruit.

Anyway , please use canon material to debate.

Headcanon
How ironic. Says who? Says the one who claims aokiji freezes OXYGEN to form ice.
water vapor isnt a liquid it's a gas.
Water vapor turns to solid at no where near the same temperature as oxygen. I'm pretty sure the temperature is the same as the freezing point of water according to google.

Bruh, he can control the cold temprature, he isnt turn everything he touch in to an ice if he doesnt want to.
Hie-Hie no mi is cold cold fruit not ice ice fruit.

Anyway , please use canon material to debate.
If he freezing things by lowering the temperature then everything under the affect of the temperature will freeze. But in that video, aokiji literally creates his leg underwater and the water doesn't freeze.

How ironic. Says who? Says the one who claims aokiji freezes OXYGEN to form ice.
I have the scan to support my claim.
Water vapor turns to solid at no where near the same temperature as oxygen. I'm pretty sure the temperature is the same as the freezing point of water according to google.
I need the source of that google .
If he freezing things by lowering the temperature then everything under the affect of the temperature will freeze. But in that video, aokiji literally creates his leg underwater and the water doesn't freeze.
The simple answer is he control the area.

I have the scan to support my claim.
The scan is him creating ice which you claim is evidence of him freezing oxygen which is the most far fetched explanation for that panel.

I need the source of that google .
Snowflakes are basically frozen water vapour and they form at temperature below 0.
https://www.noaa.gov/stories/how-do-snowflakes-form-science-behind-snow

The simple answer is he control the area
The simple answer is that he creates ice. Or he needs something to freeze.
images

Snowflakes are basically frozen water vapour and they form at temperature below 0.
https://www.noaa.gov/stories/how-do-snowflakes-form-science-behind-snow
it's a diffrent thing, it happened after the water vapor reached the atmosphere. Anyway water vapor in the middle of the day is about 4 percent and the air is mixed with oxygen and another gas. Oxygen condenses at 90.20 K (−182.95 °C, −297.31 °F) and freezes at 54.36 K (−218.79 °C, −361.82 °F).

it's a diffrent thing, it happened after the water vapor reached the atmosphere. Anyway water vapor in the middle of the day is about 4 percent and the air is mixed with oxygen and another gas. Oxygen condenses at 90.20 K (−182.95 °C, −297.31 °F) and freezes at 54.36 K (−218.79 °C, −361.82 °F).
What? Water vapor IS in the atmosphere. At low temperature (freezing point of water) water vapor freezes around ice crystals.
That is the freezing point of pure oxygen not air. And those temperatures are for a specific type of pure oxygen which has a unique color, not actual which is the definition of frozen water. You know, the thing that aokiji actually creates.

What? Water vapor IS in the atmosphere. At low temperature (freezing point of water) water vapor freezes around ice crystals.
That is the freezing point of pure oxygen not air. And those temperatures are for a specific type of pure oxygen which has a unique color, not actual which is the definition of frozen water. You know, the thing that aokiji actually creates.
I said the air around him is contained an ozygen, that same oxygen we use to breath. amount of oxygen that he freeze is doesnt really matter. Gas would have a colour if it gathered in some area. he create the ice around him exactly as a said above.

I said the air around him is contained an ozygen, that same oxygen we use to breath. amount of oxygen that he freeze is doesnt really matter. Gas would have a colour if it gathered in some area. he create the ice around him exactly as a said above.
You can freeze things in the air without also freezing the oxygen in it. Ice with air in it looks cloudy, it doesn't mean the air is itself is frozen only the water is.

Fluffy stop trying to use the OP wiki as a legitimate form of evidence because it isn't.

Kuzan has the Cold-Cold fruit, his main ability is the control and Manipulate cold temperatures. He's freezing the air around him to create weapons.

The anime doesn't take priority over the manga, and Film Z is non canon so stop trying to use it as form of evidence to support your fanfic.

And no, Kuzan doesn't need a medium. There are dozens of examples of this in marineford such as creating ice spears out of the ice itself.

Last edited:
Sanji in Nami's body was saying that the water he was in was cold, same Sanji and Nami who could be in Drum Island's cold ass climate.

These guys swam through it like it was practice.

Their resistance to cold is fine. They don't resist ice, just the cold that comes from it.

Back