• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rambo CRT: Additions, Removals, and possible Upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some revisions on Rambo's profile

Removals:
  • "Jungle Adaptation" (I don't think Rambo should have this, i mean he can adapt into various type of environment but we never see Rambo doing anything on the level of "developing abilities to breathe underwater or in air with variable compositions, withstand different atmospheric pressures, develop camouflage colouring to hide from threats" even in the jungle.
  • "Anger Empowerement" (I don't like the wording or the links here, shouldn't this be just Rage Power?)
Additions:
  • More feats and links in his P&A, Strength, Speed and Durability sections on his profile along with the addition of
  • Enhanced Senses
  • Resistance to Electricity, Fire, and Extreme Temperatures
Example: Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Preparation (Can create elaborate plans and traps in a short period of time)
Weapon Mastery (Stated by Trautman to be the best with guns. Is proficient with any kind of weapon), Martial Arts (Was able to beat up lots of cops while escaping the police station, fighting multiple at once. Defeated a man in an escrima stick fight. Fought and bested Kourov.), Enhanced Senses (Was able to sense a snake slithering up behind him. Could sense Co walking behind him. Was able to spot and kill spetnaz soldiers in a cave so dark, that soldiers were using nightvision to see. Was also able to hear a helicopter coming from far away, when not even Trautman could hear it. Him and Schoolboy were able to hear some trackers and their dogs approaching, even though they're inaudible to the audience. Stated to be able to stalk a soldier by heartbeat in First Blood teaser), Acrobatics (Can climb huge mountains without any equipment. Is able to jump on top of a moving car, climbing into the passenger's seat. was able jump out from a body of water up onto a helicopter flying just above the surface. Can jump from great heights without injuring himself.), Stealth Mastery (Can run past through people without being noticed. Is able to hide from hundreds of people looking for him, and can successfuly infiltrate heavily guarded enemy camps. His bow makes no sound.), Vehicular Mastery (Is able to proficiently drive Helicopters, Tanks, Army trucks, Mototcycles, Boats, and even Excavators), Camouflage (Is able to blend with the enviroment. Capable of hiding in the shadows. Has used mud to camouflage himself.), Rage Power (Was as able to overpower multiple police officers when enraged. When angered he was able to beat 2 soviet soldiers, even though he was tortured for hours before that. When he got angry he was able to win a fight which he was losing), Resistance to Pain (Has endured torture. Was barely fazed by having a burning knife in his face. He's okay grabbing barbed wire while cutting his way through a fence. Stated to be able to ignore pain) Electricity (Could withstand being electrocuted for a long period, with a voltage high enough to affect the electricity of the whole camp. Colonel Podovsky even called Rambo "The strongest so far" implying no one had gone so far), Fire (Can survive burning his wound, note that the fire goes through his innards) Extreme Temperatures (Stated to be able to ignore weather. Could live in a very cold mountain with just a few clothes for days without any side effect. Was able to fight and run for hours in a scalding desert without suffering heat illness)
  • He should also have these abilities with Preparation and Optional Equipment
Flight (Via Helicopters), Explosion Manipulation (With his explosive arrows and other weaponry), Fire Manipulation (Via his Sawn-Off Shotgun with Dragon's breath ammunition), Healing (The handle of his survival knife has a cap that can be removed, and it holds a needle and thread for stitching up wounds. He has also improvised a healing and cauterization method using a 7.62x39mm rifle round from the magazine of an AKMS), Danmaku (One of his traps consists into firing a hail of bullets on the enemy that triggers it, it's so many bullets coming at the exact same time that the enemy is blasted to bits.), Weapon Creation, (Can forge a machete for himself. Created his own incendiary shells with magnesium. While hiding out in the woods, was able to create a bunch of spikes and a makeshift spear). limited Optic Illusions (Was able to use a scarecrow to make the cops think it was him, while he shot them from a different location. While being searched for in a cave by some Soviets, tied a glowstick to an arrow and fired it into a man, this caught the men's attention and made them fire at their comrade. Used hidden trapdoors around the ranch where he could pop in and out of, to make his enemies confused about his real location)

Attack Potency: Wall level (Can decapitate people with one machete slash. Could easily break a soldier's neck with a vine. Was able to ram a pointy but blunt steel pipe through a guy's face. Was able to tear out a Tatmadaw soldier's throat, Burma's Tatmadaw soldiers, could easily cut someone's leg clean off with just one strike from a machete. Can trade blows with those capable of harming him.), up to Building level with weapons (Collapsed his entire farm field with explosives), Large Building level with Tallboy bomb (Caused a "Grand Slam" bomb to detonate, which wiped out a million cubic feet of earth.)

Speed

The links and the feats in his speed section are fine, but this calc was never propely evaluated tbh, and there's 2 more feats that maybe deserve a calc too.
  1. When a soviet soldier fired his AKM at Rambo, he was able to duck before the bullets could hit him
  2. Rambo Dives into water before a grenade, shot by a grenade launcher, could hit a wall
Durability: Wall level (Can survive falls from great heights, explosions and high caliber rounds. Should be superior to Lewis. Lewis survived a explosion after stepping on a mine. This was the type of mine that the Burmese soldiers were using, and not only did Lewis not lose any limb, he also was still able to fight after that.)
Speaking of 9-A...

Upgrades:
In Rambo (2008) Rambo was able to survive being caught by the shockwave of a Tallboy bomb explosion, the same shockwave destroyed multiple trees behind him before immediately catching him. Destroying a tree would take this much energy. So...

Last edited:
These look good, except for the physical upgrade. Rambo was so far away from the explosion that while it's still probably 9-B, it wouldn't be 9-A or anything like that. It took the blast wave multiple seconds to reach him which would give a hemispheric surface area of squar kilometer or more.

But the rest look good.

. Rambo was so far away from the explosion that while it's still probably 9-B, it wouldn't be 9-A or anything like that. It took the blast wave multiple seconds to reach him which would give a hemispheric surface area of squar kilometer or more.
Thanks for giving your input man, could this feat be calced tho?

It could theoretically. You just need yo find the distance between Rambo and the core of the explosion. That's the radius of a sphere, divide it in half and then multiple the value in the following way: Initial Energy * (Rambo's SA / (Sphere SA/2))

Rambo was so far away from the explosion that while it's still probably 9-B, it wouldn't be 9-A or anything like that. It took the blast wave multiple seconds to reach him which would give a hemispheric surface area of squar kilometer or more.

But the rest look good.
After seeing the scene again, I think the feat is pretty straightforward, the shockwave hits Rambo in less than a second after destroying those trees so he also got hit with that force, but I also noticed that those trees were not that big or thick, so I think the value would be at least 10890311.53 J based on this. Which would still be 9-B. I honestly think that this is definitely more reasonable don't you think?

Last edited:
After seeing the scene again, I think the feat is pretty straightforward, the shockwave hits Rambo in less than a second after destroying those trees so he also got hit with that force, but I also noticed that those trees were not that big or thick, so I think the value would be at least 10890311.53 J based on this. Which would still be 9-B. I honestly think that this is definitely more reasonable don't you think?
What do you guys think?

Last edited:
@Qawsedf234 @Armorchompy @Stefano4444 @Assembled1801 Could you guys give your opnions on this?
I think this is quite reasonable, and after that, this thread should be good to get closed.

So... Can i apply this, or anyone has any objections?

@Armorchompy @Qawsedf234

8-C probably, but the statement given for range can probably be easily converted into a calc like with the Predator self destruction device.
Yeah that makes sense, but just to be clear, the shockwave feat can already be applied right?

Last edited:
Okay. I will do so

Thsnk you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back