• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Physiology Revision (Punching Air Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that i know of no, i'm waiting for Makai to drop extra context that proves the "destroy" the soul and body statement is more in reference to EE instead of Deconstruction and Soul Manipulation.
I thought yall were talking about Ark/Light Manipulation only working on demons or some shit

Not that i know of no, i'm waiting for Makai to drop extra context that proves the "destroy" the soul and body statement is more in reference to EE instead of Deconstruction and Soul Manipulation.
Nothing ever says this so ig deconstruction and Soul destruction could be fine even though the definition for existence erasure should be changed for a more detailed version

Basically what we're debating rn is

1. Power Nullification only being applicable to demonic magic, not every type of magic.
  2. Existence Erasure actually not being Existence Erasure but rather Soul Destruction.
  3. Vampires shouldn't be scaling off of each other's regeneration without direct statements or heavy implications
Everything else has either been conceded upon or evidence has been provided for those abilities or resistances actually existing.

Light Can work on anybody

It can heal anybody

Destroy magic

Pierce through fairies or humans it’s not just about demons

Light does negate darkness though hence why it’s most of the time used efficiently to negate demons durabilities etc…

It can heal anybody

Destroy magic

Light does negate darkness though hence why it’s most of the time used efficiently to negate demons durabilities etc…
Pretty sure you'd need scans for this.

It can heal anybody
K? has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, no one disagreed with this.

Destroy magic
Prove it can destroy non-demonic magic, it should be easy to prove it with scans, but you haven't presented them yet.

Yes because the light can create Kinetic Energy?, Ark isn't just some esoteric attack that's non-physical, it physically exists and has mass so it's still affected by Kinetic Energy. Which is the part that allows it to damage faeries and humans.

Doesn't actually contest the argument which i presented previously.

Power Nullification only being applicable to demonic magic, not every type of magic.
It managed to rot away magic nothing implies it can only rot away only a single type of magic
Existence Erasure actually not being Existence Erasure but rather Soul Destruction.
Deconstruction and Soul destruction

Vampires shouldn't be scaling off of each other's regeneration without direct statements or heavy implications
I think they should as their highly regenerative body is something related to their race

It managed to rot away magic nothing implies it can only rot away only a single type of magic
The statement was in context of the Ark eroding the magic of demons, just because the statement doesn't denote it's only effective against demons doesn't mean it's effective against everyone, including other angels and humans. That's an argument from silence. Given the amount of feats and statements which show or imply Ark's only being effective against demonic creatures, with it specifically stated to counteract the darkness of demons. You'd require a higher preponderance of evidence to assume that this would be effective against non-demonic entities as well, compared to me assuming it only works against demonic entities.
I already addressed this argument in my post against Duedate.

Deconstruction and Soul destruction
Agree.

I think they should as their highly regenerative body is something related to their race
Doesn't prove High-Mid is scaleable between every single vampire clan member, you need evidence to assert such a claim. Which you haven't provided yet.

Prove it can destroy non-demonic magic, it should be easy to prove it with scans, but you haven't presented them yet.
One of the scans of the OP actually stated it

Yes because the light can create Kinetic Energy?, Ark isn't just some esoteric attack that's non-physical, it physically exists and has mass so it's still affected by Kinetic Energy. Which is the part that allows it to damage faeries and humans.
Yeah I was just giving exemples about it not only damaging demons

Yeah but what about its special effects? All we've seen is that it can harm non demonic entities conventionallt
it has special effects depending on the race it depends

Demonic Magic
the scan just says magic

Yeah it can harm others but with no other side effects
Not the same side effects*

Pain Manip is a side effect of the use of light against other races

I already addressed this argument in my post against Duedate.
Magic is What Is said in the scan nothing indicates it’s just about demons you can’t just décide it’s only about demonic abilities (That aren’t even magic for most of them) when it Is said to rot away MAGIC

Doesn't prove High-Mid is scaleable between every single vampire clan member, you need evidence to assert such a claim. Which you haven't provided yet.
Nothing disprove it in fact the databook generalise the High regenerative abilities to the clan i don’t see why We should assume someone as weak as Orlondi has better regen than stronger members when the author tends to reinforce abilities and make them correlate with power for the clans

Where Is it implied that Orlondi have far better regen than the others ?

If you can’t find any evidence to assert such things then ig They should scale to their physiology as They have it in common

Where does it rot away other types of Magic? Wasn't the statement only made when Ark was used on civilian demons?
Ark isn’t used often so it’s the only statement it gets this statement Is enough tho i don’t know why We should ignore it even if he Is direct

Ark isn’t used often so it’s the only statement it gets this statement Is enough tho i don’t know why We should ignore it even if he Is direct
Maybe because it's specifically talking about the demons trapped inside the Ark, since Melascula was talking about what was happening to the demons inside

Maybe because it's specifically talking about the demons trapped inside the Ark, since Melascula was talking about what was happening to the demons inside
It’s weird that they stated magic even though they generally use demonic abilities instead

🗿

I addressed this scan so many times, if you want my argument against it check my response to Duedate who made the exact same argument you're making.
Ok i’ll wait for 4kota to Go deeper and give us more infos then you can apply the changes i think

It’s weird that they stated magic even though they generally use demonic abilities instead
The only things that Demons have that aren't powered by their Magic is the Power of Darkness. Everything else is powered by their Magic.

Even Zeldris makes a note of Excalibur's magic being different from that of Demon Magic
0234-016.png

The only things that Demons have that aren't powered by their Magic is the Power of Darkness. Everything else is powered by their Magic.

Even Zeldris makes a note of Excalibur's magic being different from that of Demon Magic
0234-016.png
Most of their abilities are darkness related.

The wings and weapon creation

Hellblaze

The cage of darkness

Their non physical attacks using Dark matter

Their enchantment

Ominous nebulae/bind

And many others even their regen Is darkness based

The author tends to be inconsistant with the dépiction of « magic » and in fact most of the magic isn’t magic it’s Natural elements

Most of their abilities are darkness related.

The wings and weapon creation

Hellblaze

The cage of darkness

Their non physical attacks using Dark matter

Their enchantment

Ominous nebulae/bind

And many others even their regen Is darkness based
Darkness related but still requires their Magic to operate, the whole point of the 10 Cs eating souls

Also it seems you missed the feat which Life_Of_King posted which heavily implies Ark's don't deconstruct things which aren't demonic in nature. With Tristan being unable to effect someone with his Ark because that person wasn't a demon.
Neutral, but to add to this, Ark doesn't work effectively against Estarossa (despite having the ability of darkness) since he's a Goddess, not a true Demon. And it's about as effective as a normal attack on Rou/his human colleagues, rather than deconstructing them.

I think limited Deconstruction (on demons specifically) makes more sense than limited Power Nullification (both could also work), since it does seem to affect aspects of Demons that aren't limited to Darkness, like their generalised magic/not affect beings simply because they have the power of Darkness.

Last edited:
Regeneration (High-Mid) -

Every vampire profile on the wiki seems to scale off of Orlondi’s statement which implies he can regenerate over an unspecified time after being reduced to an eyeball.

Now my problem with this is why are we assuming this would be applicable to every single vampire in the series if zero statements or even implications exist that it would scale? Just because they’re a part of the same race of creatures doesn’t mean they’d all intrinsically have the same level of regeneration without a proper statement or heavy implications.

If statements or heavy implications do exist of this being applicable to every single member of the vampire clan then I'm fine with this staying, but if there isn’t then this should be removed from every vampire profile that isn’t named Orlondi.
This doesn't make sense to me. Orlondi is in no way special compared to other vampire royalty, or anything. We have no reason to assume his intrinsic physiology is in some way different, whereas someone like Fraudrin has actually displayed numerous unique traits (like jumping from bodies at will when damaged to that level).

But I will say that I've always been suspicious of the feat itself.

Vampires explicitly can't regenerate from decapitation or dismemberment (also being reduced to a charred corpse, but that might be a special case). For example, one member of the Royalty is killed when his lower body is crushed, albeit after some time, while another is killed when his head is sliced in two. Yet Gelda was able to regenerate and survive decapitation because DK's blood strengthened her.

Orlondi had just been snacking on tons of blood from Ban, who's regenerated from body destruction on numerous occasions. Additionally, Ban's blood can heal injuries even without Vampiric powers. After that, Orlondi was taken as Merlin's spy and physically transformed into this abomination.

So, I think the more obvious conclusion is that vampires normally can't survive this level of injury (as I showed with Ganne crushing Mod), but Orlondi had been strengthened by Ban's blood.

Last edited:
This doesn't make sense to me. Orlondi is in no way special compared to other vampire royalty, or anything. We have no reason to assume his intrinsic physiology is in some way different, whereas someone like Fraudrin has actually displayed numerous unique traits (like jumping from bodies at will).

But I will say that I've always been suspicious of the feat itself.

Vampires explicitly can't regenerate from decapitation or dismemberment (also being reduced to a charred corpse, but that might be a special case). For example, one member of the Royalty is killed when his lower body is crushed, albeit after some time. Yet Gelda was able to regenerate and survive decapitation because DK's blood strengthened her.

Orlondi had just been snacking on tons of blood from Ban, who's regenerated from body destruction on numerous occasions. Additionally, Ban's blood can heal injuries even without Vampiric powers. After that, Orlondi was taken as Merlin's spy and physically transformed into this abomination.

So, I think the more obvious conclusion is that vampires normally can't survive this level of injury (as I showed with Gan crushing Mod), but Orlondi had been strengthened by Ban's blood.
It makes sense to me so Low Mid regen
normally with High Mid regen when drinking blood

Also if Ban’s blood related abilities worked why didn’t it regen entirely her body

We've never seen how effectively Ban's blood regenerates someone whose body has been obliterated. Plus, he would have lost the vast majority of it upon getting popped like a balloon.

We've never seen how effectively Ban's blood regenerates someone whose body has been obliterated. Plus, he would have lost the vast majority of it upon getting popped like a balloon.
Would’ve lost the totality of it in fact

But ig it’s just the author being inconsistant.

I wouldn't say the totality, since it did had time to circulate (circulation takes 45 seconds). So it probably did have enough time to at least strengthen him.

Edit: On second thought, I don't think vampires have functioning hearts, so maybe it wouldn't take 45 seconds. But you also have to keep in mind that Orlondi was like 90% blood at this point.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say the totality, since it did had time to circulate (circulation takes 45 seconds). So it probably did have enough time to at least strengthen him.

Edit: On second thought, I don't think vampires have functioning hearts, so maybe it wouldn't take 45 seconds. But you also have to keep in mind that Orlondi was like 90% blood at this point.
This image 😹

Yeah i think it’s the most logical thing to assume

You could mention in the regeneration of the character this thing. Like i've seen some series where X can regenerate from decapitation, limbs, being burned to a charred state, organs but cant regenerate their heart. Its a regen with a weakpoint to say. You could try to explain it on the profile and shouldnt be a problem.

I agree with what Deceived stated till now.

Then for the rest of powers, post the scans linked the example given. Not all people who talk here have started the series or finished it ... I for example has read just a bit after Escanor bit the dust. While for some, even if they finished, could have forget. At the same time, you do need the scans as prof for said powers.

think limited Deconstruction (on demons specifically) makes more sense than limited Power Nullification (both could also work), since it does seem to affect aspects of Demons that aren't limited to Darkness, like their generalised magic/not affect beings simply because they have the power of Darkness
Definitely agree.

It should be Limited Deconstruction and Limited Power Nullification since Arks do erode away the magic of demons and deconstruct their physical bodies as well. But it should definitely be explained that it's only applicable against demons.

So, I think the more obvious conclusion is that vampires normally can't survive this level of injury (as I showed with Gan crushing Mod), but Orlondi had been strengthened by Ban's blood.
Given the context behind the feat it should definitely only scale to Orlondi after he consumed Ban's blood, so i also agree with your assessment here (even though i disagree with your counter argument against my OP)

I agree with what Deceived stated till now.
Based.

I'm going to enact grace on this thread given the fact I've.

1. I got four mods agreeing with my thread compared to just one mod disagreeing with a couple things, which i countered, they also haven't responded to said counter yet in over a couple days.
  2. Vastly more normal members agreeing with my thread compared to normal members disagreeing.
  3. Thread already passing the needed amount of time for grace to be enacted.
Given these reasons i'm enacting grace on this thread, and will be adding the accepted changes shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back