• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude if someone doesn't want to agree with you that's it. You need to stop with the "let me explain and plz agree with me." Bullshit. Clover himself even pointed out this behavior to you.

If someone is disagreeing with you it's because your argument doesn't make sense to them.
ok

I'm saying that it rewinds its own time, and there is still nothing wrong with that. Are you sure you read what I said, can you tell me what is wrong with that?
"Rewind time on its own." not on a 2-A level.
You are completely not listening to me right now. I am saying that even if Zeref is affected by 2A bfr, he can turn back his own time. If you don't understand this, I don't think there is anything I can do.
The only one that isn't listening is you. No matter what mental gymnastics you wanna use, at the end of the day Zeref's time reversal lacks the range to reverse time on a 2-A level. If he could simply reverse time on a 2-A level then he'd have that on his profile.
In addition, our cosmology through fairy tail heroes is level 2a, I would appreciate it if you don't change the tier of the cosmology with your own mouth, Mashima cosmology is level 2a.
Fairy Tail's cosmology is not 2-A. The Mashima verse is 2-A, that doesn't include Fairy Tail's own cosmology being on that level.
Dude ā˜ ļø I'm not saying that it doesn't change time, I'm saying that what Zeref is doing is not called time travel.
Neo Eclipse is all time related. Your acting as if Zeref is manipulating cause and effect lol.
Zeref can rewind time on his own behalf? Where is the nlf situation?
Your literally claiming that Zeref's time reversal extends to 2-A shit whenever the best time spell he has is Neo Eclipse which caps at Low 2-C.

The only one that isn't listening is you. No matter what mental gymnastics you wanna use, at the end of the day Zeref's time reversal lacks the range to reverse time on a 2-A level. If he could simply reverse time on a 2-A level then he'd have that on his profile.

Fairy Tail's cosmology is not 2-A. The Mashima verse is 2-A, that doesn't include Fairy Tail's own cosmology being on that level.

Neo Eclipse is all time related. Your acting as if Zeref is manipulating cause and effect lol.

Your literally claiming that Zeref's time reversal extends to 2-A shit whenever the best time spell he has is Neo Eclipse which caps at Low 2-C.

Dude, you're still talking nonsense. I'm not saying that 2a is 2a because it "rewinds time", I'm saying that Zeref can simply get rid of this attack by rewinding his own time. Learn to listen to people first and then make fun of them.

I already told you that it was 2a through fairy tail "heroes" why did you mention it again anyway it doesn't matter.

It's not neo eclipse, it's Zeref himself who made time his slave in his own words as soon as he acquired the fairy heart form. I'm not defending neo eclipse, you misunderstand me very much.

As I said, what I am defending is a passive hax that can rewind time so that Zeref can free himself from that bfr, and maybe I can do something about cause and effect, but this will not be in this discussion.

And in addition, I have a question why Funny Valentine's profile doesn't contain the information you mentioned above, I was deeply interested in what Phsccarvalho said above.

Can you tell me why he doesn't look directly at the funny lover?

Why is there a wall?
main-qimg-31a5c6a6077c5ce163f46c945c6d24ad-lq

This? This is Love Train's wall that surrounds Valentine. It doesn't matter if Valentine looks at Zeref, since he's inside his own space or dimension when in Love Train. Ergo, he is unaffected by anything Zeref has.

Both characters start 4 km away, but funny valentine happens in the love train. The love train cannot be in more than one universe at the same time, so Zeref can damage funny Valentine. No matter how many times Zeref dies, he will continue to be resurrected endlessly, without stopping, so what is important here is the incon, it is appropriate to end.

Both characters start 4 km away, but funny valentine happens in the love train. The love train cannot be in more than one universe at the same time, so Zeref can damage funny Valentine. No matter how many times Zeref dies, he will continue to be resurrected endlessly, without stopping, so what is important here is the incon, it is appropriate to end.
Ignoring the fact that the argument for Valentine beating Zeref isn't killing him, but by bumping into the guy with Love Train and BFRing him to an infinite number of universes away which Zeref can't escape from since he lacks any range. Hell, Zeref can't actually hurt Valentine in Love Train since Funny is in his own dimension within LT, which Zeref lacks the range to effect.

Ignoring the fact that the argument for Valentine beating Zeref isn't killing him, but by bumping into the guy with Love Train and BFRing him to an infinite number of universes away which Zeref can't escape from since he lacks any range. Hell, Zeref can't actually hurt Valentine in Love Train since Funny is in his own dimension within LT, which Zeref lacks the range to effect.
What does it matter if it's its own size? Zeref can destroy that dimension with universal anger and isn't that Wincon = killing the other person?

main-qimg-31a5c6a6077c5ce163f46c945c6d24ad-lq

This? This is Love Train's wall that surrounds Valentine. It doesn't matter if Valentine looks at Zeref, since he's inside his own space or dimension when in Love Train. Ergo, he is unaffected by anything Zeref has.
It is true that Valentine "has no access to the real world" while on the Love Train. However, this does not mean that Valentine cannot be affected by anything from the real world while on the Love Train. Valentine may be subject to an attack from the real world while on the Love Train, but he may not physically feel the attack, so he is only immune to physical damage, there is no evidence that he is immune to haxes

What does it matter if it's its own size? Zeref can destroy that dimension with universal anger and isn't that Wincon = killing the other person?
Because Zeref would be In a dimension an infinite number away from the dimension Velantine is? Quite literally, Zeref lacks the required range to reach Valentine after getting BFRd. He can't reach them, there's a literal infinite amount of dimensions between them.
It is true that Valentine "has no access to the real world" while on the Love Train. However, this does not mean that Valentine cannot be affected by anything from the real world while on the Love Train
Yes actually, he is unaffected.
. Valentine may be subject to an attack from the real world while on the Love Train, but he may not physically feel the attack, so he is only immune to physical damage, there is no evidence that he is immune to haxes
Valentine is in his own dimension in love train, any kind of attack won't hit him, only spin can (so basically any attack that has the hax of spin).

Because Zeref would be In a dimension an infinite number away from the dimension Velantine is? Quite literally, Zeref lacks the required range to reach Valentine after getting BFRd. He can't reach them, there's a literal infinite amount of dimensions between them.

Valentine is in his own dimension in love train, any kind of attack won't hit him, only spin can (so basically any attack that has the hax of spin).
Love Train 2A is not present everywhere in the universe at the same time, so the distance between them will initially be 4km. The effect of the love train on Zeref does not mean that Zeref will lose because he will be resurrected over and over again forever lol so bfr it is useless

Someone should break this down in a way easier for @zeinx to understand lol

So Iā€™ll break it down in 2 points

1. Zeinx, the 4KM distance is almost completely useless to Zeref here. Funny starts the match inside LT. While in the love train Funny is literally in another dimension. Think of it like Alien X in Ben 10. Benā€™s Body exists within Alien Xā€™s Mind. But that doesnā€™t mean that if the opponent is 1 Meter from Alien X they are also 1 meter away from Ben. Alien Xā€™s mind and consequently Benā€™s Body is in a literal pocket dimension light years away from Alien Xā€™s Body. So even thou the opponent would be 1 meter in front of Alien X they would be millions of light years away from Ben. The same principle applies here for Funny and the Love Train. While inside the love train Funny is another dimensional which is at least an inter dimensional range away from the opponent. So even if the opponent can see him from just within a few metersā€¦ they canā€™t actually interact with him nor affect him because his body is literally in another dimension. Another case similar to this is like Obito Uchiha. Whoā€™s Kamui technique literally allows his body to be in another dimension even thou heā€™s meters away from you. So no matter how much you try youā€™d never be able to interact with him even thou it seems heā€™s right in front of you because heā€™s actually in another dimension beyond your reach. Unless Zeref has at least inter dimensional range then interacting or affecting Funnyā€™s body with literally anything is impossible.

2. If Zeref gets BFRā€™d itā€™s game over and Iā€™ll tell you why. The way how standards work here determines that Zeref time rewind shenanigans caps at Low 2-C range. You know what means?

Letā€™s use this diagram below:

A B C D E

Letā€™s say the battle stars in World A. And Funny BFRs Zeref from World A, passed World B, C and D and directly to world E. Heā€™d be BFRd across a 2-C range of 5 Space-Times. If Zeref tried his Time Rewind stuff to reverse time on himselfā€¦ would he go back to World A? Answer is no. Why? Because Zerefs time rewind has a Low 2-C range ONLY capable of influencing 1 World. For him to rewind himself across World E, passed D,C and B and to world A, his time rewind would need to cover and influence a 2-C range which it canā€™t. It only influences a Low 2-C range so he could only ever rewind time across the range of 1 world and no more. And while it may be somewhat realistic to say he can rewind himself across each world one by one. Funny is gonna be BFR across literal infinite worlds away. It would take Zeref an incredible amount of time to find his way back to the original world and according to the rulesā€¦. Being incapped or BFRd for 24 hours results in an auto win for Funny. And Funny only needs to make contact with Zeref for BFR to happen.

Love Train 2A is not present everywhere in the universe at the same time, so the distance between them will initially be 4km. The effect of the love train on Zeref does not mean that Zeref will lose because he will be resurrected over and over again forever lol so bfr it is useless
It isnt useless, it hard counters Zeref. Take a look at the post above. And, even if Love Train doesn't persist in every universe, Zeref will be trapped in an alternate distance an infinity over infinity away. Zeref's timey-wimey nonsense will do zilch since his power doesn't have the range to go back to the universe Valentine is in. Ergo, Valentine wins.

Zeref has dimensional travel hax, it allows him to reach Valentine's dimension and affect him, so in short, zeref can go to his dimension, also love train can be overcome with speed, if you are going to say that it is a passive hax, don't say it at all because it is just a possibility because there is no evidence that it is really passive. as for the speed issue, zeref is an ftl+ character, valentine or love train is a massively ftl character, so this claim was extremely ridiculous, its defense is also ridiculous, in short, dimensional travel is enough

Zeref has dimensional travel hax, it allows him to reach Valentine's dimension and affect him.
Zeref's dimensional travel isn't 2-A.
so in short, zeref can go to his dimension, also love train can be overcome with speed, if you are going to say that it is a passive hax, don't say it at all because it is just a possibility because there is no evidence that it is really passive. as for the speed issue, zeref is an ftl+ character, valentine or love train is a massively ftl character, so this claim was extremely ridiculous, its defense is also ridiculous, in short, dimensional travel is enough.
Read above. Zeref also has no way of accessing said dimension since his DT isn't able to reach it + Zeref would need to know where said dimension is.

Zeref is a smart guy, but he isn't smart enough to know where a dimension is that he has no idea that even exists.

Zeref has dimensional travel hax, it allows him to reach Valentine's dimension and affect him, so in short, zeref can go to his dimension, also love train can be overcome with speed, if you are going to say that it is a passive hax, don't say it at all because it is just a possibility because there is no evidence that it is really passive. as for the speed issue, zeref is an ftl+ character, valentine or love train is a massively ftl character, so this claim was extremely ridiculous, its defense is also ridiculous, in short, dimensional travel is enough
It's not. Do you play the ignorance card to support Zeref? It has said that Zeref lacks the range to even touch Valentine through Love Train. He NEEDS interfimensional range just to bypass LT, and 2-A range to escape any dimension he was sent to in order to be able get back and fight Valentine. Which he lacks both. And speed, where does this argument come from? And it's not like it matters, when speed is equalized I'm pretty sure.

Someone should break this down in a way easier for @zeinx to understand lol

So Iā€™ll break it down in 2 points

1. Zeinx, the 4KM distance is almost completely useless to Zeref here. Funny starts the match inside LT. While in the love train Funny is literally in another dimension. Think of it like Alien X in Ben 10. Benā€™s Body exists within Alien Xā€™s Mind. But that doesnā€™t mean that if the opponent is 1 Meter from Alien X they are also 1 meter away from Ben. Alien Xā€™s mind and consequently Benā€™s Body is in a literal pocket dimension light years away from Alien Xā€™s Body. So even thou the opponent would be 1 meter in front of Alien X they would be millions of light years away from Ben. The same principle applies here for Funny and the Love Train. While inside the love train Funny is another dimensional which is at least an inter dimensional range away from the opponent. So even if the opponent can see him from just within a few metersā€¦ they canā€™t actually interact with him nor affect him because his body is literally in another dimension. Another case similar to this is like Obito Uchiha. Whoā€™s Kamui technique literally allows his body to be in another dimension even thou heā€™s meters away from you. So no matter how much you try youā€™d never be able to interact with him even thou it seems heā€™s right in front of you because heā€™s actually in another dimension beyond your reach. Unless Zeref has at least inter dimensional range then interacting or affecting Funnyā€™s body with literally anything is impossible.

2. If Zeref gets BFRā€™d itā€™s game over and Iā€™ll tell you why. The way how standards work here determines that Zeref time rewind shenanigans caps at Low 2-C range. You know what means?

Letā€™s use this diagram below:

A B C D E

Letā€™s say the battle stars in World A. And Funny BFRs Zeref from World A, passed World B, C and D and directly to world E. Heā€™d be BFRd across a 2-C range of 5 Space-Times. If Zeref tried his Time Rewind stuff to reverse time on himselfā€¦ would he go back to World A? Answer is no. Why? Because Zerefs time rewind has a Low 2-C range ONLY capable of influencing 1 World. For him to rewind himself across World E, passed D,C and B and to world A, his time rewind would need to cover and influence a 2-C range which it canā€™t. It only influences a Low 2-C range so he could only ever rewind time across the range of 1 world and no more. And while it may be somewhat realistic to say he can rewind himself across each world one by one. Funny is gonna be BFR across literal infinite worlds away. It would take Zeref an incredible amount of time to find his way back to the original world and according to the rulesā€¦. Being incapped or BFRd for 24 hours results in an auto win for Funny. And Funny only needs to make contact with Zeref for BFR to happen.

I agree with some of what you say and I disagree with some of it because it contains too many logical errors. I am saying that Zeref passively rewinds his own time, not the time in the universe, please don't misunderstand me. I gave the portal example above, Zeref can come up with such a situation to get rid of the bfr, so I think Zeref can definitely get rid of that bfr, let me quote what I said. ā†“
Dude, I hope you know that 2 characters will start with 4km range.

Range will be enough because the characters that will start at a distance of 4km, in order for funny's passive to work, zeref must have a bad kill type emotion against him, but zeref can use his haxes because he does not have an opposite emotion against fv and he does not need to have a killing emotion to defeat him, zeref can activate death manip by thinking of Natsu or Mavis, so that none of the passives of fv will be active and the battle will end directly at that moment.

Zeref also has dimension travel and thanks to this

Zeref can rewind time so that he can get rid of the bfr, there is nothing wrong with that, and because zeref rewinds time, he gets rid of the bfr

I think I explained that he can't bfr.

Even if Zeref gets caught by love train's bfr ability, because my character has dimensional travel hax, even if he gets caught by the bfr hax, he can get rid of it because he can get out of that bfr dimension and go back to the place where they fought.

No need for range dude, it won't be active anyway and stop throwing that emoji, it's so offensive.

I personally think I'm responding to your statement "He doesn't need to beat him, he just needs to BFR, and if he does that Zeref won't come back." and I think I'm saying that Zeref won.

Dimension travel is already in your profile, man...
First of all, I agree about the room, but I agree in the following way

it will not be a wincon for funny valentine because funny valentine will not be in the bfr hax at that moment and will be traveling between universes so it will stay together

for that time thing I don't see you explaining the reason why you disagree because zeref only changes his own time and going to another spacetime would not affect Zeref because he only acts on his own time so it could invalidate bfr. also as found in the wiki Zeref passively drives time so Zeref changes his own time and rewinds his own time even if he is thrown into another spacetime continuum he can be the same as he was before he was taken into another spacetime continuum because he passively rewinds his own time.

Let's not forget that Zeref is something like mid godly conceptual immo8

In which case zeref can go to sbt with his dimension travel, he can create an opening in that universe and go to sbt (you can also think of it as zeref doing it through a portal).

In the bottom left, space between time has space and time.

Anyway, as I said, zeref can go to sbt, there is nothing wrong with that, and this is confirmed in your profile.

()

()

The result should be at least a draw because neither fv will be able to defeat zeref nor fv will be able to defeat zeref (I'm still on the side that zeref will win)

I am saying that Zeref passively rewinds his own time, not the time in the universe
First of all, that's false since his time manipulation is based on Type 2 concepts. If his time manipulation could only effect himself he'd have Type 3 instead.

All of the CM types are based on range btw.

Zeref's dimensional travel isn't 2-A.

Read above. Zeref also has no way of accessing said dimension since his DT isn't able to reach it + Zeref would need to know where said dimension is.

Zeref is a smart guy, but he isn't smart enough to know where a dimension is that he has no idea that even exists.
my friend there is no such thing as 2-A dimensional travel. dimensional travel is "the ability to move between alternate universes (or "dimensions"), passing through different planes of existence to reach other distant locations" i hope you understand that. there is no proof that he needs to know the dimension he needs to go to, in fact there is no such thing, the dimension he will go to when he uses haxi will be the love train dimension, so he will go to that dimension no matter what, you will ask why, we are comparing crossverse characters, not inverse characters, so as soon as he uses that haxi, that hax will become workable. the short version of what I wrote last time is, using haxi = going wherever he wants because that is the logic of crossverse, we are not comparing inverse characters here

It's not. Do you play the ignorance card to support Zeref? It has said that Zeref lacks the range to even touch Valentine through Love Train. He NEEDS interfimensional range just to bypass LT, and 2-A range to escape any dimension he was sent to in order to be able get back and fight Valentine. Which he lacks both. And speed, where does this argument come from? And it's not like it matters, when speed is equalized I'm pretty sure.
Because you make equal speed, there will be no time for valentine to go away and use the rangefinder, they act at equal speed, so the distance between them will always be equal

my friend there is no such thing as 2-A dimensional travel. dimensional travel is "the ability to move between alternate universes (or "dimensions"), passing through different planes of existence to reach other distant locations" i hope you understand that. there is no proof that he needs to know the dimension he needs to go to, in fact there is no such thing, the dimension he will go to when he uses haxi will be the love train dimension, so he will go to that dimension no matter what, you will ask why, we are comparing crossverse characters, not inverse characters, so as soon as he uses that haxi, that hax will become workable. the short version of what I wrote last time is, using haxi = going wherever he wants because that is the logic of crossverse, we are not comparing inverse characters here
Read. Zeref NEEDS interdimentional to 2-A RANGE to be able to affect Valentine and escape to wherever he's BFRd to

my friend there is no such thing as 2-A dimensional travel. dimensional travel is "the ability to move between alternate universes (or "dimensions").
Uh yes, there is. Anything can be considered smurf hax, Funny is in another Dimension that's 2-A. Zeref's dimensional travel does not allow him to travel such distances.
passing through different planes of existence to reach other distant locations" i hope you understand that.
I completely understand that, you simply don't understand how we treat range and hax. Zeref's DT only works on things like the present and past, he cannot DT to future timelines or anything he hasn't been able to access. DT is not the ability to travel between any dimension, just what you've been shown.
there is no proof that he needs to know the dimension he needs to go to, in fact there is no such thing, the dimension he will go to when he uses haxi will be the love train dimension, so he will go to that dimension no matter what.
So Zeref is some all knowing omniscient character? Yeah right lmfao. Zeref doesnt know the location of said dimension and cannot reach it due to existing beyond what Zeref has actually shown to reach with his DT.

Again Dimensional Travel doesnt mean you can escape from 2 degrees of infinite BFR.
you will ask why, we are comparing crossverse characters, not inverse characters, so as soon as he uses that haxi, that hax will become workable. the short version of what I wrote last time is, using haxi = going wherever he wants because that is the logic of crossverse, we are not comparing inverse characters here..
Again not how that works.

Dimensional travel =/= go wherever they want.

buddy, since they are equal in speed, they will always stay neck and neck and will not adjust the distance to use range
That's assuming Zeref won't go balls out and rush at Valentine. Wanna know what happens to Zeref when he touches Love Train? He will be BFRd a distance that's an infinity over an infinites away. Why are we gonna say that Zeref will play on the offense? And, oh yeah, I'm pretty sure with speed equal Valentine with his stand will still be far faster than Zeref.

Uh yes, there is. Anything can be considered smurf hax, Funny is in another Dimension that's 2-A. Zeref's dimensional travel does not allow him to travel such distances.

I completely understand that, you simply don't understand how we treat range and hax. Zeref's DT only works on things like the present and past, he cannot DT to future timelines or anything he hasn't been able to access. DT is not the ability to travel between any dimension, just what you've been shown.

So Zeref is some all knowing omniscient character? Yeah right lmfao. Zeref doesnt know the location of said dimension and cannot reach it due to existing beyond what Zeref has actually shown to reach with his DT.

Again Dimensional Travel doesnt mean you can escape from 2 degrees of infinite BFR.

Again not how that works.

Dimensional travel =/= go wherever they want.
dude, since they are equal in speed, they will always stay neck and neck and he will not adjust the distance to use range 2-A dimensol travel does not exist, so to explain briefly, love train does not exist in each dimension=universal recovery at the same time, it passes one by one, zeref can pass one by one. also zeref has mid-godly regeneration and stamina is infinite, so it will constantly regenerate itself, and funny valentine's stamina will run out after a while because it only has a high stamina

dude, since they are equal in speed, they will always stay neck and neck and he will not adjust the distance to use range 2-A dimensol travel does not exist, so to explain briefly, love train does not exist in each dimension=universal recovery at the same time, it passes one by one, zeref can pass one by one. also zeref has mid-godly regeneration and stamina is infinite, so it will constantly regenerate itself, and funny valentine's stamina will run out after a while because it only has a high stamina
This is a whole lot of nothing tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back