• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Zeref solos
death manip will be enough for he to win and no matter what funny valentine does he will never be able to beat zeref's mid godly or conceptual immo8 Additionally, with things like passive time wrapping, Zeref will prevail and gain no diff without even taking damage.

does nobody realize zeref literally lacks the range to interact with Funny, you need interdimensional to enter LT, and while he's in it, every harmful effect that could be classified as misfortune automatically gets sent away for someone else to take
like that isnt to say funny has any way to win either (except maybe 2-A bfr idk), but zeref does not have the range to effect him

does nobody realize zeref literally lacks the range to interact with Funny, you need interdimensional to enter LT, and while he's in it, every harmful effect that could be classified as misfortune automatically gets sent away for someone else to take
like that isnt to say funny has any way to win either (except maybe 2-A bfr idk), but zeref does not have the range to effect him
It doesn't matter, Zeref's stamina is infinite, so Zeref can stay in the war forever and eventually defeat FV (we also need to consider things like cm2) and we know that no matter what, he cannot kill Zeref.

Because zeref has passive time rewind and conceptual immo8 and mid godly regen zeref never dies

(Let's not forget that Zeref also has passive absorption. )

Range: Hundreds of Kilometers (Capable of controlling and effecting the Space Between Time when it was well over 100 Kilometers away. His Ankhseram Black Magic would have spread out and effected all of Aldoron's body), Universal+ with Neo Eclipse (Neo Eclipse was going to erase the entire timeline and create a new one)

This isn't good enough, LT isn't apart of the world, explicitly stated time and time again that Funny is in a different dimension within it, and that's ignoring 2-A gateways.
It doesn't matter, Zeref's stamina is infinite, so Zeref can stay in the war forever and eventually defeat FV (we also need to consider things like cm2) and we know that no matter what, he cannot kill Zeref.

Because zeref has passive time rewind and conceptual immo8 and mid godly regen zeref never dies

(Let's not forget that Zeref also has passive absorption. )
Wha? Funny can just change bodies infinitely?

Passives dont matter, FV starts in LT.

Absorption dont matter, he starts in LT.

Zeref straight up cant do anything to funny, he simply does not have the range to affect him in LT.
Zeref stomps by passives.
The passives don't matter tho, Funny has LT, the passives do not have the range to effect him. And even if they did, he's in LT so any act of misfortune against Funny is placed on someone else instead.

Does Zeref have a way to come back from 2-A BFR? Funny might not be able to kill him, but sending him to a different universe among infinite is something he's willing to do.

The passives don't matter tho, Funny has LT, the passives do not have the range to effect him. And even if they did, he's in LT so any act of misfortune against Funny is placed on someone else instead.
LT has never been shown to be able to redirect abstract concepts elsewhere. Zeref manipulates space-time which, in FT, are concepts. In addition, LT was circumvented by Tusk Act 4 which is definitely weaker than anything in Zeref's arsenal involving gravity and space powers.
Does Zeref have a way to come back from 2-A BFR? Funny might not be able to kill him, but sending him to a different universe among infinite is something he's willing to do.
Time Rewind.

LT has never been shown to be able to redirect abstract concepts elsewhere. Zeref manipulates space-time which, in FT, are concepts. In addition, LT was circumvented by Tusk Act 4 which is definitely weaker than anything in Zeref's arsenal involving gravity and space powers.
Tusk Act 4 also has the actual needed range, can bypass dimensions by a fucky amount, and gravity in JoJo isn't "just" gravity (even if it was, the narrator explicitly notes that what they're doing has never actually happened before, they asspulled a new way to utilize gravity to get the result they needed) and also has the added effect of being capable of moving through the gaps in space-time, even in the gaps between dimensions, that being both the space that the individual universes are embedded within, and geometric dimensions like the 1st and 2nd dimension.

If Zeref does not have interdimensional range, he isn't interacting with Funny, bro simply does not have the range. Also don't know why time matters, Funny in LT isn't a part of the same space-time as the outside world, he's explicitly in a different dimension, manipulating time and space of a world he isn't in obviously won't effect him.

and ignoring LT actually has, it explicitly manipulates "flow", which is the same thing Calamity energy is, which is some abstract shit the actual effects on Funny can be moved after the fact too
Time Rewind.
Why would that matter? He's in a different space-time. Unless his time rewind has 2-A range, why would Time Rewind on himself magically place him back in a different space-time an infinite amount of worlds away?

Last edited:
Doesn't D4C need to leave the interdimensional space to attack Zeref to bfr him? With Zeref's level of precog, why couldn't Zeref just hax D4C then?

Doesn't D4C need to leave the interdimensional space to attack Zeref to bfr him? With Zeref's level of precog, why couldn't Zeref just hax D4C then?
To actually attack yeah, he has to leave, though he doesn't leave fully, he only sticks like a hand out, Funny and most of D4C stay within, which still means any funny hax transferred onto Funny gets placed onto someone else a fuckillion miles away.

BFR? They can use LT's walls itself to BFR to alt worlds, but that's without even getting into the fact LT sent like a hundred km^2 of land, mountains, and even explicitly people away.

link because imgur bad ig

To actually attack yeah, he has to leave, though he doesn't leave fully, he only sticks like a hand out, Funny and most of D4C stay within, which still means any funny hax transferred onto Funny gets placed onto someone else a fuckillion miles away.

BFR? They can use LT's walls itself to BFR to alt worlds, but that's without even getting into the fact LT sent like a hundred km^2 of land, mountains, and even explicitly people away.

what's stopping Zeref from conceptually absorbing D4C when he sticks a hand out to attack, or conceptually sealing off the dimensional space D4C and Funny reside in?

Isn't it enough that he just summons a different body of Zeref from an alternate timeline, so that these bodies will constantly approach each other and die each time?

I know Zeref has Mid Godly regen and i8 but valentine will literally put 2 zeref on the same battlefield and these 2 bodies will tend to be constantly drawn to each other.

what's stopping Zeref from conceptually absorbing D4C when he sticks a hand out to attack, or conceptually sealing off the dimensional space D4C and Funny reside in?
Ignoring the fact I'm not sure he can even perceive D4C, the fact he'd like be BFR'd long before that? Needless to say, I doubt Funny is going to risk sending his Stand out against an unknown foe, who, evidently, has a fuckton of wacky abilities that's effecting the world around him. Funny in character just BFR's shi he can't be bothered to **** with, even the most trivial of things.
or conceptually sealing off the dimensional space D4C and Funny reside in?
Range? Like that's the whole issue, bro does not have range, and sealing off LT does what?
They just move to a new world with 2-A range, then just come back.

Isn't it enough that he just summons a different body of Zeref from an alternate timeline, so that these bodies will constantly approach each other and die each time?
Mid-Godly and time rewind I'd think, Menger won't kill. And they need to actually get kinda close.

Still think just sending his ass away works fine, Zeref's time rewind isn't rewinding his time on a 2-A scale or crossing infinite worlds, and Funny IC absolutely would resort to that, and wouldn't even take long too.

Mid-Godly and time rewind I'd think, Menger won't kill. And they need to actually get kinda close.

Still think just sending his ass away works fine, Zeref's time rewind isn't rewinding his time on a 2-A scale or crossing infinite worlds, and Funny IC absolutely would resort to that, and wouldn't even take long too.
agree with what you say, but I think this issue of "summoning" should not be overlooked. When Dio encountered his other body, they were constantly drawn to each other and disintegrated.

Yeah, they get pulled, but it only gets problematic around 10m~ or so. You need to get two things pretty close for the effect to start skyrocketing and actually taking effect.

It's why things have to "meet", and why Funny was willing to bring an alt Gyro for Johnny because Gyro's corpse was swallowed by the ocean so the alt Gyro would never come into contact with the main Gyro. Or how Lucy had to manually take Diego's head to Alt Diego.

I just think main Zeref has the means to avoid that completely, even if Funny digs around for some dogshit weak 10-B incarnation of him that he can just kinda yeet at him.

tbh that's the only thing he can do, not even the transmutation into "misfortune" itself means anything if bro got mid-godly
only win-con is to just not fight

Only to SBT also love train has 2a range
Zeref also traveled to "worlds" like Selene. After all, we know that his goal was to kill himself. He tried every way to achieve this. We know that Selene is a dimension traveler through the 100 Year Quest.

And if I remember correctly, wars start at 30 meters, vsb. If it starts at 30 meters, Zeref directly deletes it from existence.

Zeref also traveled to "worlds" like Selene. After all, we know that his goal was to kill himself. He tried every way to achieve this. We know that Selene is a dimension traveler through the 100 Year Quest.
Not on profile.
And also not 2-A ranged, which you need to come back from D4C BFR.
and zeref's stamina is infinite, sooner or later he will catch up with fv
Funny's stamina is functionally infinite as he can just swap to a different non-tired Funny (ignoring standing there doing nothing ain't that taxing), notwithstanding why do you think the fight would last that long?
And if I remember correctly, wars start at 30 meters, vsb. If it starts at 30 meters, Zeref directly deletes it from existence.
4km actually, and, again, he does not have the range to delete him in LT.

Zeref straight up lacks the range to effect Funny.

Last edited:
Not on profile.
And also not 2-A ranged, which you need to come back from D4C BFR.

Funny's stamina is functionally infinite as he can just swap to a different non-tired Funny (ignoring standing there doing nothing ain't that taxing), notwithstanding why do you think the fight would last that long?

4km actually, and, again, he does not have the range to delete him in LT.

Zeref straight up lacks the range to effect Funny.
It should be in Selene's profile, zeref can do it too, I think the profile should be missing, I'll add it sometime.

I said that the standard rules of warfare as vsb's range would certainly gain zeref if it started this way, and let's not forget that

No matter what, he can never kill Zeref.

And in the end, zeref will win.

Also because zeref can kill without the effect of bfr.

As I said, zeref will definitely win this war as it will be the range used in standard vsb.

That's 4 kilometers.

+ Also, zeref can come back from bfr by passively rewinding space and time, so zeref can actually negate bfr.

It should be in Selene's profile, zeref can do it too, I think the profile should be missing, I'll add it sometime.
Don't matter, not there.
I said that the standard rules of warfare as vsb's range would certainly gain zeref if it started this way, and let's not forget that
Which it doesn't, so it don't matter.
No matter what, he can never kill Zeref.
Correct. But he can dump his ass an infinite amount of universes away and win via BFR or incap.
And in the end, zeref will win.
Win against a dude he can't even interact with, you need way better reasoning my dude, as it stands he has absolutely nothing that can even reach Funny.
Also because zeref can kill without the effect of bfr.
No, he can't, because again, he lacks the range. Hell if he so much attempts to touch LT while harboring ill will, he's getting BFR'd and Funny doesn't even need to do anything.
+ Also, zeref can come back from bfr by passively rewinding space and time, so zeref can actually negate bfr.
No, he can't, because he'll be in a completely different space-time continuum a fucktillion universes away. Again, his shit simply don't got the range.
That's 4 kilometers.
LT has like a few hundred km^2 AOE passively without Funny doing anything.
And, of course, Funny can just do what he does best and hop universes, move from Point A to Point B in a different world, then pop back in.

I didn't see anything about inf stamina.
Of course, that's his innate stamina. But you missed the part where I said he can swap with a different Funny. As soon as he gets exhausted or can't fight, he just swaps places with a non-tired Valentine from an infinite selection.
Hence why I said functionally infinite, bro can still get exhausted, it just won't matter for the same reason why cutting his arms off, gutting him, mutilating him and so on doesn't matter, he has access to infinite versions of himself that can take his place as the "main" Valentine, as soon as one body becomes useless, he swaps.

Don't matter, not there.

Which it doesn't, so it don't matter.

Correct. But he can dump his ass an infinite amount of universes away and win via BFR or incap.

Win against a dude he can't even interact with, you need way better reasoning my dude, as it stands he has absolutely nothing that can even reach Funny.

No, he can't, because again, he lacks the range. Hell if he so much attempts to touch LT while harboring ill will, he's getting BFR'd and Funny doesn't even need to do anything.

No, he can't, because he'll be in a completely different space-time continuum a fucktillion universes away. Again, his shit simply don't got the range.

LT has like a few hundred km^2 AOE passively without Funny doing anything.
And, of course, Funny can just do what he does best and hop universes, move from Point A to Point B in a different world, then pop back in.

Of course, that's his innate stamina. But you missed the part where I said he can swap with a different Funny. As soon as he gets exhausted or can't fight, he just swaps places with a non-tired Valentine from an infinite selection.
Hence why I said functionally infinite, bro can still get exhausted, it just won't matter for the same reason why cutting his arms off, gutting him, mutilating him and so on doesn't matter, he has access to infinite versions of himself that can take his place as the "main" Valentine, as soon as one body becomes useless, he swaps.
Dude, aren't you listening to what I'm saying?

Vsb will have 4km range at the moment the battle starts, that is, fv will not have any superiority in range and will not prevent the zeref from approaching, do you understand this?

I'm not saying to win against a guy he doesn't even interact with because zeref will win directly with death manip or passive absorption as soon as that 4km range starts.

The fact that he lacks range will not change anything, again, 4km range and let's say zeref is exposed to bfr because he has bad intentions, zeref will get rid of the bfr by rewinding space and time and at the same time he will be negating the bfr, do you understand this?

He can do it, there's no reason why he can't? Being in a different space time continuum won't change anything, again, it will be 4km range and he will never be able to defeat zeref in the same way. Because all his attacks on zeref will be in vain, I say again, and don't think that this war will last that long, as soon as the war starts, the war will end thanks to zeref's death manip or absorption. As for the bfr situation you mentioned, zeref passively rewinds space and time. and then he will directly kill fv, funny it is written in the rules that all the speeds of valentine and zeref are equal, that is, fv cannot and will not be able to go to a place where he will use his multiversal + rangefinder during the war, as I said zeref, the stage that will end as soon as the war starts will be as follows

Zeref will be subjected to bfr because he wants to kill funny valentine (zeref may not make such a request, he can kill valentine even when he feels a feeling of liking, so zeref can actually negate that bfr in other ways, anyway let me continue) Zeref will then rewind space and time to get rid of that bfr and kill the fv. This will be the stage and the war will end in such a simple way.

It will gain zeref that it will not be replaced by another form.

I mean, Zeref doesn't even have to have a bad feeling, even if Natsu comes to Zeref's mind, Valentine will die.

Vsb will have 4km range at the moment the battle starts, that is, fv will not have any superiority in range and will not prevent the zeref from approaching, do you understand this?
What? Dude, you know you're talking about a man whose whole gimmick is passively ******* with everything within hundreds of Km? Who can hop between infinite universes?
And Zeref getting close? Dude, he lacks the RANGE to effect Funny, he can't get close to Funny because LT is when Funny isn't even in the same dimension as him.
Planetary and Hundreds of Km isn't enough because Funny's ability puts him in a thing that you need the interdimensional range to get past, Zeref lacks that, ergo, he can not. I mean yeah sure there are other ways too, but none that Zeref has.
I'm not saying to win against a guy he doesn't even interact with because zeref will win directly with death manip or passive absorption as soon as that 4km range starts.
He can't because those don't have interdimensional range my dude, Funny starts off in LT 🗿

They might be passive, but they're useless because they can't reach Funny and Funny starts off in LT invalidating them.
The fact that he lacks range will not change anything, again, 4km range and let's say zeref is exposed to bfr because he has bad intentions, zeref will get rid of the bfr by rewinding space and time and at the same time he will be negating the bfr, do you understand this?
The fact he lacks the range means none of his abilities will affect him? You realize you're effectively saying that Zeref can passively absorb or kill a dude in a different universe than him right? Which, newsflash, he can't do.
Rewind space and time? If he gets BFR'd, that won't do anything because he won't be rewinding the same space-time. Again, bro lacks the range, he isn't coming back from 2-A BFR regardless of his rewind, it lacks the range, and obviously, rewinding the space-time while in a different space-time isn't gonna help his ass get back to a different space-time.
He can do it, there's no reason why he can't?
He can't because he lacks the range 🗿
Being in a different space time continuum won't change anything, again,
Except completely **** over his ability to rewind space-time to get back 🗿
it will be 4km range and he will never be able to defeat zeref in the same way.
He doesn't need to defeat him, he just needs to BFR him, which if done, Zeref ain't coming back.
Because all his attacks on zeref will be in vain, I say again, and don't think that this war will last that long, as soon as the war starts, the war will end thanks to zeref's death manip or absorption.
Which don't work because they lack the range 🗿
As for the bfr situation you mentioned, zeref passively rewinds space and time.
Again, not helping against 2-A BFR where he gets dumped infinite universes away in a completely different space-time 🗿
and then he will directly kill fv,
He literally ******* can't reach him with anything 🗿
funny it is written in the rules that all the speeds of valentine and zeref are equal, that is,
Yeah?
fv cannot and will not be able to go to a place where he will use his multiversal + range
Uh, he starts in LT? Which enables him to escape to any of the infinite dimensions? And can do so by making use of any object? 🗿
finder during the war, as I said zeref, the stage that will end as soon as the war starts will be as follows
He doesn't have the range 🗿
I mean, Zeref doesn't even have to have a bad feeling, even if Natsu comes to Zeref's mind, Valentine will die.
What? It's any act of misfortune? If when Zeref touches it, and it's done as an act against Funny, which I mean, yeah it obviously will be? Bro getting hit by Transmutation+BFR at the exact same time. Obviously transmutation won't help, but BFR go brrr. he fact Funny can also use the light of LT as gateways ho? Nah man if Zeref touches it, his ass is long gone.

Unless I see interdimensional on all his shit and 2-A rewind/dimensional travel, none of this is gonna cut.

Voting Valentine in what is probably a stomp FRA.

If Zeref can't interact with Valentine whilst he's in Love Train, he has no wincons and if Valentine has wincons at all it's a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back