• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya this is almost definitely a stomp

Zeref hasn't got the range to interact with Funny whilst Funny can hit him with a 2-A BFR

What? Dude, you know you're talking about a man whose whole gimmick is passively ******* with everything within hundreds of Km? Who can hop between infinite universes?
And Zeref getting close? Dude, he lacks the RANGE to effect Funny, he can't get close to Funny because LT is when Funny isn't even in the same dimension as him.
Planetary and Hundreds of Km isn't enough because Funny's ability puts him in a thing that you need the interdimensional range to get past, Zeref lacks that, ergo, he can not. I mean yeah sure there are other ways too, but none that Zeref has.

He can't because those don't have interdimensional range my dude, Funny starts off in LT 🗿

They might be passive, but they're useless because they can't reach Funny and Funny starts off in LT invalidating them.

The fact he lacks the range means none of his abilities will affect him? You realize you're effectively saying that Zeref can passively absorb or kill a dude in a different universe than him right? Which, newsflash, he can't do.
Rewind space and time? If he gets BFR'd, that won't do anything because he won't be rewinding the same space-time. Again, bro lacks the range, he isn't coming back from 2-A BFR regardless of his rewind, it lacks the range, and obviously, rewinding the space-time while in a different space-time isn't gonna help his ass get back to a different space-time.

He can't because he lacks the range 🗿

Except completely **** over his ability to rewind space-time to get back 🗿

He doesn't need to defeat him, he just needs to BFR him, which if done, Zeref ain't coming back.

Which don't work because they lack the range 🗿

Again, not helping against 2-A BFR where he gets dumped infinite universes away in a completely different space-time 🗿

He literally ******* can't reach him with anything 🗿

Yeah?

Uh, he starts in LT? Which enables him to escape to any of the infinite dimensions? And can do so by making use of any object? 🗿

He doesn't have the range 🗿

What? It's any act of misfortune? If when Zeref touches it, and it's done as an act against Funny, which I mean, yeah it obviously will be? Bro getting hit by Transmutation+BFR at the exact same time. Obviously transmutation won't help, but BFR go brrr. he fact Funny can also use the light of LT as gateways ho? Nah man if Zeref touches it, his ass is long gone.

Unless I see interdimensional on all his shit and 2-A rewind/dimensional travel, none of this is gonna cut.
Dude, I hope you know that 2 characters will start with 4km range.

Range will be enough because the characters that will start at a distance of 4km, in order for funny's passive to work, zeref must have a bad kill type emotion against him, but zeref can use his haxes because he does not have an opposite emotion against fv and he does not need to have a killing emotion to defeat him, zeref can activate death manip by thinking of Natsu or Mavis, so that none of the passives of fv will be active and the battle will end directly at that moment.

Zeref also has dimension travel and thanks to this

Zeref can rewind time so that he can get rid of the bfr, there is nothing wrong with that, and because zeref rewinds time, he gets rid of the bfr

I think I explained that he can't bfr.

Even if Zeref gets caught by love train's bfr ability, because my character has dimensional travel hax, even if he gets caught by the bfr hax, he can get rid of it because he can get out of that bfr dimension and go back to the place where they fought.

No need for range dude, it won't be active anyway and stop throwing that emoji, it's so offensive.

I personally think I'm responding to your statement "He doesn't need to beat him, he just needs to BFR, and if he does that Zeref won't come back." and I think I'm saying that Zeref won.

Dimension travel is already in your profile, man...

Ya this is almost definitely a stomp

Zeref hasn't got the range to interact with Funny whilst Funny can hit him with a 2-A BFR
Voting Valentine in what is probably a stomp FRA.

If Zeref can't interact with Valentine whilst he's in Love Train, he has no wincons and if Valentine has wincons at all it's a stomp.
I answered what you said, zeref is winning, that bfr does not affect zeref in any way.

Do you not know what Love Train? Funny is located in an alt space.

The issue here, evidently, is that you unironically dont know anything about LT.
Range will be enough because the characters that will start at a distance of 4km,
They do, Funny just so happens to start off in a fucky 2D dimensional wall thing that leads to infinite worlds because that's what Love Train is 🗿
in order for funny's passive to work, zeref must have a bad kill type emotion against him,
No? It's "misfortune", anything that is "unfortunate" triggers it, it even went as far as causing mountains, rivers, animals, and people to vanish and drawing in the Atlantic ocean, all because it would be fortunate and the stuff around him wasn't. This ain't WoU dude, what Zeref thinks don't matter, just the consequences of it and how it benefits Funny. q
but zeref can use his haxes because he does not have an opposite emotion against fv and he does not need to have a killing emotion to defeat him, zeref can activate death manip by thinking of Natsu or Mavis, so that none of the passives of fv will be active and the battle will end directly at that moment.
Dude, HE DON'T GOT THE RANGE 😭
also funny is instantly healed and all damage, abilities and what not used against him get placed onto someone else in the world instead while he's in LT
Not 2-A.
Zeref can rewind time so that he can get rid of the bfr, there is nothing wrong with that, and because zeref rewinds time, he gets rid of the bfr
Not 2-A. Also doesn't help in entirely different space-times.
Even if Zeref gets caught by love train's bfr ability, because my character has dimensional travel hax, even if he gets caught by the bfr hax, he can get rid of it because he can get out of that bfr dimension and go back to the place where they fought
Your character don't got shit, it ain't 2-A 🗿
No need for range dude, it won't be active anyway and stop throwing that emoji, it's so offensive.
Dude. Do you think Zeref could death hax Goku, while he's on earth and Goku is in heaven or some shit? That's rhetorical, he can not. Same here.
Also it's an emoji, it ain't that offensive.
I personally think I'm responding to your statement "He doesn't need to beat him, he just needs to BFR, and if he does that Zeref won't come back." and I think I'm saying that Zeref won.
Ain't 2-A, and have fun rewinding space-time while in a different space-time 🗿
Dimension travel is already in your profile, man...
Not 2-A my dude, Funny's BFR is 2-A, infinite universes.

I think you're missing the point here

Yes, the two characters starts off 4km away from each other, but Valentine starts off in Love Train here, which is in a completely separate dimension from the main world they're in. And you need at least interdimensional range to be able to interact with him, which Zeref doesn't have on his profile. The two characters being 4km apart no longer means anything anymore because of Love Train.

It's like saying that even though Gojo puts an infinite distance between himself and Jogo in their fight, you argue that since they're actually only a few meters away from each other in reality, Jogo should be able to attack him anyway.
Range will be enough because the characters that will start at a distance of 4km, in order for funny's passive to work, zeref must have a bad kill type emotion against him, but zeref can use his haxes because he does not have an opposite emotion against fv and he does not need to have a killing emotion to defeat him, zeref can activate death manip by thinking of Natsu or Mavis, so that none of the passives of fv will be active and the battle will end directly at that moment.
Love Train's passive probability manip has nothing to do with emotions, where did you get that info from? It simply redirects all misfortune from Valentine and gives them to someone else, leaving only good fortune behind.

I think I explained that he can't bfr.

Even if Zeref gets caught by love train's bfr ability, because my character has dimensional travel hax, even if he gets caught by the bfr hax, he can get rid of it because he can get out of that bfr dimension and go back to the place where they fought.
Time rewind won't mean anything since Zeref will be in a completely different space-time continuum.

You need to prove that he can do so on a 2-A scale so that he can get back to the main world. Same deal with dimensional travel

Do you not know what Love Train? Funny is located in an alt space.

The issue here, evidently, is that you unironically dont know anything about LT.

They do, Funny just so happens to start off in a fucky 2D dimensional wall thing that leads to infinite worlds because that's what Love Train is 🗿

No? It's "misfortune", anything that is "unfortunate" triggers it, it even went as far as causing mountains, rivers, animals, and people to vanish and drawing in the Atlantic ocean, all because it would be fortunate and the stuff around him wasn't. This ain't WoU dude, what Zeref thinks don't matter, just the consequences of it and how it benefits Funny. q

Dude, HE DON'T GOT THE RANGE 😭
also funny is instantly healed and all damage, abilities and what not used against him get placed onto someone else in the world instead while he's in LT

Not 2-A.

Not 2-A. Also doesn't help in entirely different space-times.

Your character don't got shit, it ain't 2-A 🗿

Dude. Do you think Zeref could death hax Goku, while he's on earth and Goku is in heaven or some shit? That's rhetorical, he can not. Same here.
Also it's an emoji, it ain't that offensive.

Ain't 2-A, and have fun rewinding space-time while in a different space-time 🗿

Not 2-A my dude, Funny's BFR is 2-A, infinite universes.
I think you're missing the point here

Yes, the two characters starts off 4km away from each other, but Valentine starts off in Love Train here, which is in a completely separate dimension from the main world they're in. And you need at least interdimensional range to be able to interact with him, which Zeref doesn't have on his profile. The two characters being 4km apart no longer means anything anymore because of Love Train.

It's like saying that even though Gojo puts an infinite distance between himself and Jogo in their fight, you argue that since they're actually only a few meters away from each other in reality, Jogo should be able to attack him anyway.

Love Train's passive probability manip has nothing to do with emotions, where did you get that info from? It simply redirects all misfortune from Valentine and gives them to someone else, leaving only good fortune behind.

Time rewind won't mean anything since Zeref will be in a completely different space-time continuum.

You need to prove that he can do so on a 2-A scale so that he can get back to the main world. Same deal with dimensional travel

You still say he has no range but the battle already starts at 4 kilometers and if we accept zeref's tier in the wiki as low 2c correct, which we have to do now that we are in the wiki, zeref's range will also be low 2c, so you have to stop saying that he has no range, also zeref only changes time for himself. when zeref was in the form of the fairy's heart, when time rewound and came back, nothing changed for natsu, only zeref changed his own time, so you have to stop saying different space time and similar things, I want to give the same example given above. In another dimension, how could he attack zerefe, right, this thing called the end seemed really ridiculous because for example, let's say there are worlds going z x c v b ... and these worlds go on forever, let's think of the beginning x and the end y. For a character to go from y to x, he doesn't necessarily have to go directly from y to x. He can go from y to u, from u to p and reach x.

You still say he has no range but the battle already starts at 4 kilometers and if we accept zeref's tier in the wiki as low 2c correct, which we have to do now that we are in the wiki, zeref's range will also be low 2c,
Incorrect. That would be attack potency. Zeref doesn't have Interdimensional range, much less High Multiversal or whatever. That means Zeref can't interact with Funny Valentine, who's in his own dimension inside Love Train.
so you have to stop saying that he has no range,
He basically has no range to affect Valentine
also zeref only changes time for himself. when zeref was in the form of the fairy's heart, when time rewound and came back, nothing changed for natsu, only zeref changed his own time, so you have to stop saying different space time and similar things,
Actually we do need to say that. Since Zeref would be BFRd to an infinite amount of universes away, he won't be able to do anything. Why's that? Since this time rewind lacks the range to affect such a distance or massive spacetime.
I want to give the same example given above. In another dimension, how could he attack zerefe, right, this thing called the end seemed really ridiculous because for example, let's say there are worlds going z x c v b ... and these worlds go on forever, let's think of the beginning x and the end y. For a character to go from y to x, he doesn't necessarily have to go directly from y to x. He can go from y to u, from u to p and reach x.
Not if there's an infinite amount of worlds.

Incorrect. That would be attack potency. Zeref doesn't have Interdimensional range, much less High Multiversal or whatever. That means Zeref can't interact with Funny Valentine, who's in his own dimension inside Love Train.

He basically has no range to affect Valentine

Actually we do need to say that. Since Zeref would be BFRd to an infinite amount of universes away, he won't be able to do anything. Why's that? Since this time rewind lacks the range to affect such a distance or massive spacetime.

Not if there's an infinite amount of worlds.
You still haven't answered what I said because zeref has dimensional travel hax. As I told you, zeref only rewinds its own time and we can prove it with natsu because when zeref rewinds time nothing happens to natsu because zeref only rewinds its own time and I didn't see an answer to my example of z x c v. The dimensional travel hax doesn't need a range, it can go from x dimension to y dimension to it, it doesn't need a range for that.

You still haven't answered what I said because zeref has dimensional travel hax.
We have been answering it
As I told you, zeref only rewinds its own time and we can prove it with natsu because when zeref rewinds time nothing happens to natsu because zeref only rewinds its own time and I didn't see an answer to my example of z x c v. The dimensional travel hax doesn't need a range, it can go from x dimension to y dimension to it, it doesn't need a range for that.
You're not getting it. Zeref will be transported an infinite amount of dimensions or universes. Away. It'll go on forever, Zeref can't get back to Valentine. This is because he lacks the range. Honestly I'm not sure how to answer the self rewind part, but I wouldn't think it would help against the literal infinite amount of universes between him and Valentine.

We have been answering it

You're not getting it. Zeref will be transported an infinite amount of dimensions or universes. Away. It'll go on forever, Zeref can't get back to Valentine. This is because he lacks the range. Honestly I'm not sure how to answer the self rewind part, but I wouldn't think it would help against the literal infinite amount of universes between him and Valentine.
Look, brother, what I mean is, think about your own house and there are two possibilities.
the possibility that you can go to the kitchen in one step with a big jump
Or first you go through the house, then the living room, then the kitchen, right?
That's what I'm saying, Zeref doesn't have to go directly to the world of the war in one shot, he can go first one universe, then one universe... so the range thing is ridiculous. as for the time thing, let me explain it again, in a bad situation that happens to Zeref, time is passively rewound and this only applies to Zeref's time and not to the universe's time, to prove it, there was no effect on Natsu's character when time was rewound.

Look, brother, what I mean is, think about your own house and there are two possibilities.
the possibility that you can go to the kitchen in one step with a big jump
Or first you go through the house, then the living room, then the kitchen, right?
That's what I'm saying, Zeref doesn't have to go directly to the world of the war in one shot, he can go first one universe, then one universe... so the range thing is ridiculous.
It ain't. Becaue then there are infinite rooms that Zeref would have to get through to the kitchen from the living room. That's how it works here. Because Zeref would be BFRd an infinite dimensions away. Meaning there would be an infinite between him and Valentine.
as for the time thing, let me explain it again, in a bad situation that happens to Zeref, time is passively rewound and this only applies to Zeref's time and not to the universe's time, to prove it, there was no effect on Natsu's character when time was rewound.
I don't really see this helping, again. Like, it reminds his own time? So he'd still have to somehow get through the whole infinity thing.

It ain't. Becaue then there are infinite rooms that Zeref would have to get through to the kitchen from the living room. That's how it works here. Because Zeref would be BFRd an infinite dimensions away. Meaning there would be an infinite between him and Valentine.
if anything if we stick to the rooms analogy, it'd be having to navigate an entire countries worth of rooms on a completely different continent from where the kitchen or living room is, even if we say that Zeref hopping one universe at a time is a valid method of getting back, he'd have to go through literally thousands of universes to even remotely find his original universe, in which case the match goes to Funny via BFR as Zeref wouldn't be able to get back within a reasonable amount of time, and that's still only off of the assumption that he would even know where he is going.

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price FRA via BFR, Zeref can't touch him and Zeref isn't finding his way back home.

I don't really see this helping, again. Like, it reminds his own time? So he'd still have to somehow get through the whole infinity thing.
if anything if we stick to the rooms analogy, it'd be having to navigate an entire countries worth of rooms on a completely different continent from where the kitchen or living room is, even if we say that Zeref hopping one universe at a time is a valid method of getting back, he'd have to go through literally thousands of universes to even remotely find his original universe, in which case the match goes to Funny via BFR as Zeref wouldn't be able to get back within a reasonable amount of time, and that's still only off of the assumption that he would even know where he is going.

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price FRA via BFR, Zeref can't touch him and Zeref isn't finding his way back home.
First of all, I agree about the room, but I agree in the following way

it will not be a wincon for funny valentine because funny valentine will not be in the bfr hax at that moment and will be traveling between universes so it will stay together

for that time thing I don't see you explaining the reason why you disagree because zeref only changes his own time and going to another spacetime would not affect Zeref because he only acts on his own time so it could invalidate bfr. also as found in the wiki Zeref passively drives time so Zeref changes his own time and rewinds his own time even if he is thrown into another spacetime continuum he can be the same as he was before he was taken into another spacetime continuum because he passively rewinds his own time.

Let's not forget that Zeref is something like mid godly conceptual immo8

In which case zeref can go to sbt with his dimension travel, he can create an opening in that universe and go to sbt (you can also think of it as zeref doing it through a portal).

In the bottom left, space between time has space and time.

Anyway, as I said, zeref can go to sbt, there is nothing wrong with that, and this is confirmed in your profile.

()

()

The result should be at least a draw because neither fv will be able to defeat zeref nor fv will be able to defeat zeref (I'm still on the side that zeref will win)

Love how only the new FT guys are the ones wanking Zeref.

Love Train FRA.
What is the wank part? Even if zeref is affected by bfr, he can come back by rewinding his own time with passive time rewind and come back to his old state where he is not affected by bfr, that is, he will actually get rid of that battle field, which I have provided evidence for above, I hope you read what I said and said wank.

additionally there is nothing wrong with that, the real wank would be to say that he can kill zeref by overcoming zeref's mid godlys and conceptual immo8 and passive time rewind 😀.

What is the wank part? Even if zeref is affected by bfr, he can come back by rewinding his own time with passive time rewind and come back to his old state where he is not affected by bfr, that is, he will actually get rid of that battle field, which I have provided evidence for above, I hope you read what I said and said wank.
No. Zeref cannot rewind time on a 2-A level. He can rewind all he wants, he does not have the potency to rewind himself from such a distance.

You know the Neo Eclipse? Zeref's most potent time manipulation? Yeah that only has Low 2-C range in comparison to Love Train's 2-A distance BFR. Zeref quite literally do not have the range needed to restore himself to the normal universe when he's being BFR beyond what his range is.

additionally there is nothing wrong with that, the real wank would be to say that he can kill zeref by overcoming zeref's mid godlys and conceptual immo8 and passive time rewind 😀.
That's not wank since those are abilities he has, fortunately Funny doesn't need to actually kill Zeref.

That's not wank since those are abilities he has, fortunately Funny doesn't need to actually kill Zeref.

If you accept that Zeref has the ability to passively turn back Time, you must also accept that he should at least be tied with Funny Valentine.

If you accept that Zeref has the ability to passively turn back Time, you must also accept that he should at least be tied with Funny Valentine.
No actually I don't. Zeref simply having time travel is irrelevant if he's sent to a 2-A space time. For the 800th time like people have been telling you, Zeref does not have the range to escape that.

Does Zeref have range beyond low 2-C? No. Can he escape 2-A BFR with time manipulation that's at best low 2-C? No.
What I defend is not wank, I can prove everything I say.
No you can't since Zeref's range isn't 2-A. Use what's on the profile, just your own opinion of Zeref being an almighty character as you make him seem to be.

This is straightforward, Zeref's abilities do not have 2-A range. One has Low 2-C range at max, which requires preparation and even that isn't enough to reverse something that's literally 2 degrees of infinity above what he's shown.

No actually I don't. Zeref simply having time travel is irrelevant if he's sent to a 2-A space time. For the 800th time like people have been telling you, Zeref does not have the range to escape that.

Does Zeref have range beyond low 2-C? No. Can he escape 2-A BFR with time manipulation that's at best low 2-C? No.

No you can't since Zeref's range isn't 2-A. Use what's on the profile, just your own opinion of Zeref being an almighty character as you make him seem to be.

This is straightforward, Zeref's abilities do not have 2-A range. One has Low 2-C range at max, which requires preparation and even that isn't enough to reverse something that's literally 2 degrees of infinity above what he's shown.
Even if he is in a different 2a or 2b level, if he goes to such a universe, he can rewind his time back to the way he was before he went to those universes.

This is not time travel in the sense of going back in time, do not distort me.

This is not a situation that applies only to bfr, zeref can passively rewind time for himself in general, whether zeref is destroyed or sent to another universe, the result will not change.

I say again, Zeref does not need to have 2a range.

And I have said it many times and I will say it again, this battle will start when the characters are within 4km of each other, Fv will need to throw Zeref on his bfr to use his 2a range, but what if he sees Zeref and gets paralysis manipulation and fear manipulation, because if he sees Zeref funny valentine will be completely under Zeref's influence.

Will Zeref win?

I think Zeref should win because of wincon. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on this subject.

I say again, Zeref does not need to have 2a range.
He does, that's the point of this
And I have said it many times and I will say it again, this battle will start when the characters are within 4km of each other, Fv will need to throw Zeref on his bfr to use his 2a range, but what if he sees Zeref and gets paralysis manipulation and fear manipulation, because if he sees Zeref funny valentine will be completely under Zeref's influence.
All Valentine has to do is just walk into Zeref and then the guy is BFR'd. Love Train is beyond anything Zeref has. Quite literally, Valentine is uneffected by anything Zeref has, as when the President is inside Love Train he is within his own dimension separate from the one Zeref is in. This means that anything Zeref has won't work as he has no interdimensional range to work with. So no, Zeref is not getting passed Love Train.
No

He does, that's the point of this

All Valentine has to do is just walk into Zeref and then the guy is BFR'd. Love Train is beyond anything Zeref has. Quite literally, Valentine is uneffected by anything Zeref has, as when the President is inside Love Train he is within his own dimension separate from the one Zeref is in. This means that anything Zeref has won't work as he has no interdimensional range to work with. So no, Zeref is not getting passed Love Train.

No
The rangefinder doesn't matter, you're not listening to me and you're avoiding me.

Dude there will be 4km between Funny Valentine and Zeref So funny valentine will look at zeref and when funny valentine looks at zeref zeref's wincon will work and then zeref will win this war will end much earlier than we think.

I think I have explained more than once above what will happen if zeref is captured by bfr.

Shouldn't this thing about Funny being in another dimension/space-time be on the profile? The most I saw of the skill description in the profile was this.

That doesn't talk about this thing.
I agree with what you said about funny valentine, I didn't see much success in his profile, there are things like 2a bfr style, a person should have killing style feelings for him, completely illogical empty things if that's the case.

The rangefinder doesn't matter, you're not listening to me and you're avoiding me.
Nobodies avoiding you blud, your opinion simply put doesn't matter because that's now how we do shit here. We use the tiering system, Zeref does not have the necessary range to come back from that level of BFR. That'd require him to have the range to rewind time on a 2-A level which he doesn't.
Even if he is in a different 2a or 2b level, if he goes to such a universe, he can rewind his time back to the way he was before he went to those universes.
Dude what? Again this isn't how this works. You can't claim that Zeref being BFR'd to a 2-A universe wouldn't matter since he can reverse time whenever he lacks the range and potency to effect himself being transported to a 2-A universe. End of discussion, Zeref doesn't have the range or potency needed to reverse himself from being transported to a 2-A universe.

That would also imply that Fairy Tail is a 2-A verse which it isn't. The verse is Low 2-C with it's cosmology, not 2-A or even 2-B.
This is not time travel in the sense of going back in time, do not distort me.
It literally is, you can't time travel without the manipulation of time. Your argument makes zero sense.

This is not a situation that applies only to bfr, zeref can passively rewind time for himself in general, whether zeref is destroyed or sent to another universe, the result will not change.
Wank of the century. Lmfao no, no Zeref cannot simply reverse time on any ability. That's the biggest example of NLF I've seen in literal years.

The reuslt absolutely changes whenever you BFR him on a 2-A level. Zeref does not have the range to come back from that.

Stop wanking Zeref on god.

We have been listening, you either haven't been listening or understanding.
Dude there will be 4km between Funny Valentine and Zeref So funny valentine will look at zeref and when funny valentine looks at zeref zeref's wincon will work and then zeref will win this war will end much earlier than we think.
I think it would be more accurate to say that Zeref is 4 KMs away from the walls of Love Train. Zeref can't bypass this as stated earlier.
I think I have explained more than once above what will happen if zeref is captured by bfr.
Which won't work.

Yea, I'm not convinced with Zeref winning this.

I'm voting Funny Valentine for reasons above.
I thought I explained it well, but anyway, if you want, I can summarize this discussion for you in full and then I think you can agree with me.

I thought I explained it well, but anyway, if you want, I can summarize this discussion for you in full and then I think you can agree with me.
Dude if someone doesn't want to agree with you that's it. You need to stop with the "let me explain and plz agree with me." Bullshit. Clover himself even pointed out this behavior to you.

If someone is disagreeing with you it's because your argument doesn't make sense to them.

Nobodies avoiding you blud, your opinion simply put doesn't matter because that's now how we do shit here. We use the tiering system, Zeref does not have the necessary range to come back from that level of BFR. That'd require him to have the range to rewind time on a 2-A level which he doesn't.

Dude what? Again this isn't how this works. You can't claim that Zeref being BFR'd to a 2-A universe wouldn't matter since he can reverse time whenever he lacks the range and potency to effect himself being transported to a 2-A universe. End of discussion, Zeref doesn't have the range or potency needed to reverse himself from being transported to a 2-A universe.

That would also imply that Fairy Tail is a 2-A verse which it isn't. The verse is Low 2-C with it's cosmology, not 2-A or even 2-B.

It literally is, you can't time travel without the manipulation of time. Your argument makes zero sense.

Wank of the century. Lmfao no, no Zeref cannot simply reverse time on any ability. That's the biggest example of NLF I've seen in literal years.

The reuslt absolutely changes whenever you BFR him on a 2-A level. Zeref does not have the range to come back from that.

Stop wanking Zeref on god.
I'm saying that it rewinds its own time, and there is still nothing wrong with that. Are you sure you read what I said, can you tell me what is wrong with that?

You are completely not listening to me right now. I am saying that even if Zeref is affected by 2A bfr, he can turn back his own time. If you don't understand this, I don't think there is anything I can do.

In addition, our cosmology through fairy tail heroes is level 2a, I would appreciate it if you don't change the tier of the cosmology with your own mouth, Mashima cosmology is level 2a.

Dude ☠️ I'm not saying that it doesn't change time, I'm saying that what Zeref is doing is not called time travel.

Zeref can rewind time on his own behalf? Where is the nlf situation?

We have been listening, you either haven't been listening or understanding.

I think it would be more accurate to say that Zeref is 4 KMs away from the walls of Love Train. Zeref can't bypass this as stated earlier.

Which won't work.
Can you tell me why he doesn't look directly at the funny lover?

Why is there a wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back