• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What was Tarrague supposed to be doing here? He has no way of circumventing the Love Train.
At the same time, the Tarrasque is immortal and Valentine has no way to get pass the Mid-Godly Regeneration. I don't know, maybe menger sponging could work?

I think it's inconclusive. Tarrasque can't pass through Love Train, but Funny Valentine also can't make Tarrasque... stay dead. Menger Sponging should destroy Tarrasque's body, but that's not enough to keep it dead. Hell, even if Menger Sponging somehow destroyed his soul, it wouldn't be enough to permanently kill him. And Speed Equalized means that Funny can't BFR him, as doing so would risk Tarrasque one-shotting.

This looks like a huge mismatch, especially with the alleged AP Gap, and the fact that Tarrasque can just ignore Menger Sponge with Legendary Resistance and Magic Resistance anyways.

What can Valentine even do against a literal Titan that is purposefully designed to be hard to kill? Even a 20th-level spellcaster can’t f#%@ with the thing by any means less than a Wish Spell.

Is Valentine supposed to just survive? I don’t get it.

Last edited:
This looks like a huge mismatch, especially with the alleged AP Gap, and the fact that Tarrasque can just ignore Menger Sponge with Legendary Resistance and Magic Resistance anyways.

What can Valentine even do against a literal Titan that is purposefully designed to be hard to kill? Even a 20th-level spellcaster can’t f#%@ with the thing by any means less than a Wish Spell.

Is Valentine supposed to just survive? I don’t get it.
Well if they can't do anything to each other then it's an inconclusive.

Back