• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta versus FV

Then Vegeta has any of his attacks redirected, only leaving fortune for Valentine. Not only this, the moment Vegeta is touched by Love Train, he's getting BFR'd an infinite number of universes away. Not only that, does Vegeta have low 2-C range to even bypass Love Train and get to Valentine?

Then Vegeta has any of his attacks redirected, only leaving fortune for Valentine. Not only this, the moment Vegeta is touched by Love Train, he's getting BFR'd an infinite number of universes away. Not only that, does Vegeta have low 2-C range to even bypass Love Train and get to Valentine?
Vegeta has interdimensional range, and I don't think he counts as a human for LT's redirection.

Pretty sure it was only shown redirecting to humans, and never any other being. It actively improved things for that one lion.
Maybe, but Saiyan's are quite close to being humans, yeah? Minus the tails. A lion is quite different from a regular human being. Though with speed equalized, Valentine should still stand a chance at dodging. Unless, you know, speed equalization gets funky.

Maybe, but Saiyan's are quite close to being humans, yeah? Minus the tails.
And the superhuman power, and the growing stronger in battle, and the zenkais, and the permanent haircuts, and the reduced aging, and the instinctual desire for battle, and the like 15 unique transformations, and the presence of a different type of cells.

And the superhuman power, and the growing stronger in battle, and the zenkais, and the permanent haircuts, and the reduced aging, and the instinctual desire for battle, and the like 15 unique transformations, and the presence of a different type of cells.
You know, I was going to say something witty, but I forgot the word for it

Anyways, plenty of enough differences if we go down this route, but even then, there's still Love Train's BFR stuff that helps with dealing Vegetaif he gets close. And the clone stuff that was brought up above.

You know, I was going to say something witty, but I forgot the word for it

Anyways, plenty of enough differences if we go down this route, but even then, there's still Love Train's BFR stuff that helps with dealing Vegetaif he gets close. And the clone stuff that was brought up above.
The clone stuff is the only real Wincon I see, but I feel like the fact that they can fly would prevent the Vegetas from being pulled toward each other.

The clone stuff is the only real Wincon I see, but I feel like the fact that they can fly would prevent the Vegetas from being pulled toward each other.
not the only wincon. Again, if Vegeta so much as touches Love Train, he's getting BFR'd an infinite amount of universes away.

But it's best to contact Chariot, since they dabble in Jojo a lot more than I do

not the only wincon. Again, if Vegeta so much as touches Love Train, he's getting BFR'd an infinite amount of universes away.
To be fair, he opens with Ki blasts normally iirc. Also, thought this was Manga Vegeta, now that I know he isn't, this is much more difficult for my boy.

Twice, but there's a slight chance he'll do it after seeing Valentine's low power level.
Yea,I just checked his profile

based on their Wincons, Vegeta seems more likely to successfully execute his, especially with how relatively weak valentine would be, he could simply just remotely detonate him and leave, as he'd fell there would be any point in enjoying a fight

Also, has the issue about love train only BFRing humans and nothing else been settled?

Yea,I just checked his profile

based on their Wincons, Vegeta seems more likely to successfully execute his, especially with how relatively weak valentine would be, he could simply just remotely detonate him and leave, as he'd fell there would be any point in enjoying a fight

Also, has the issue about love train only BFRing humans and nothing else been settled?
The human part was discussed in relation to the redirection of misfortune. The BFR works on basically anything, as it was getting rid of dirt and water.

Back