• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
I don't know what is this thread's purpose.

Zeref is 4D with neo eclipse and his death mp would be so much trouble for Gojo.

Besides all this, Gojo can't kill Zeref because of immo 8.

This is an unfair match up so i think when mods decide that Zeref wins, they wouldn't add lose to Gojo's profile.

Zeref is 4D with neo eclipse and his death mp would be so much trouble for Gojo.

This is an unfair match up so i think when mods decide that Zeref wins, they wouldn't add lose to Gojo's profile.
No
i'm using base Zeref

Yes, even opening it is ridiculous. This is a stomps, even if Zeref sits and waits, he wins. thread should be closed.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal
Base Zeref is used
It is pointless to discuss this. With basic explanations, Gojo cannot overcome Zeref's immortality. Gojo's infinity hax won't work against Zeref. This is because Gojo dies with planet level damage. Not only that, Zeref can also defeat Gojo with his "Existence Erasure" hax.

maybe i can give gojo knowledge and prep time
Still not enough to beat Zeref.
So gojo got knowledge and prep time, Lets assume that He killed Zeref, Zeref will come back and when he come back;
There will be no more prep time for Gojo

So in round 2, Zeref will use his cm2 , e.e , death mp.
Do i need to talk about 5A AP again?

bro i changed the match
I don't know why did u change the matchup instead of New thread for it.

But if you not gonna open New one, let me explain.

Zeref is 4D with neo eclipse so basically there's dimensional difference between them.

Although Giorno's only thing to use against Zeref is his infinite speed, but u wrote speeds are equal to rules. So even though he's faster, Zeref is above him in dimensional diff.

If it was equal dimension, and speed isn't equal, then Giorno can't kill Zeref bcs of Immo 8 too..

So this matchup is so clear if you don't limit Zeref's form.

Zeref is 4D with neo eclipse so basically there's dimensional difference between them.

Although Giorno's only thing to use against Zeref is his infinite speed, but u wrote speeds are equal to rules. So even though he's faster, Zeref is above him in dimensional diff.

If it was equal dimension, and speed isn't equal, then Giorno can't kill Zeref bcs of Immo 8 too..

So this matchup is so clear if you don't limit Zeref's form.
Not as a Zeref fan.

My reasons

Zeref does not have 4d hde, only 4d ap.

Even if Zeref had 4d hde, he has 4d hax in giorno.

It doesn't matter if he's got immo8.

Giorno is a smurf character.

Due to causality and return to 0, I think Giorno will crush base zeref

My brother doesn't know how to cook.

I think you should switch off this vst and don't turn on what you know is stomp.

oh the match is changed
Giorno can't kill Zeref with his immortality tho
and the fact it's High 8-C with GER vs Zeref who is 5-A

something something shitty poison manip wincon because no resistance for some reason

(Also would GER's sense manipulation work here? Bruno specifically noted that Giorno's lack of power made it worse, to the point where he would die of shock if hit multiple times)

Back