• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref vs Accelerator ( Base )

I think zeref wins but i dont know if he has any vectorless magic all i saw him do is kill trees and i think freez time or somthing.

Well, Zeref's magic seems to manifest as a mist, so I suppose Accelerator could potentially reflect it.

However, he's downed should he run into instant-death magic.

On the other hand, Accelerator is more than fast enough to simply blitz him and send him into space.

Reppuzan said:
Well, Zeref's magic seems to manifest as a mist, so I suppose Accelerator could potentially reflect it.
However, he's downed should he run into instant-death magic.

On the other hand, Accelerator is more than fast enough to simply blitz him and send him into space.
Speed is equalized.

Also, i'm pretty sure that Accel's reflection doesn't work when someone stops time.

I suppose. But Zeref rarely opens a fight with it and has never been seen using it in combat, having only used it to talk with Natsu.

Otherwise with speed equalized I suppose Zeref has a good shot at winning this.

Reppuzan said:
I suppose. But Zeref rarely opens a fight with it and has never been seen using it in combat, having only used it to talk with Natsu.
Otherwise with speed equalized I suppose Zeref has a good shot at winning this.
Both of them are bloodlusted. Read the OP. Zeref is going to stop time instantly and kill Accel. This is not a good match-up.

I am unsure whether Zeref's ability is actual universe encompassing time manipulation or just area bound time manipulation. Dimaria's affects the entire world but we never really confirmed that Zeref's did

Alakabamm said:
I am unsure whether Zeref's ability is actual universe encompassing time manipulation or just area bound time manipulation. Dimaria's affects the entire world but we never really confirmed that Zeref's did
Sorry, but does that really matter in this case?

If it has an AoE and thus a start point it has to expand so I would call the power itself a vector, even if it is a "magic vector"

I don't think it has to expand. Even if the time stop doesn't affect the entire universe, it should still instantly stop time in it's area of effect.

Accelerator would be able to win in Angel form easily, although in base form, he would have to cosnciously calculate in the quantities of time itself for Zeref's time-stop magic to work.

Along with this, it has been shown at Accelerator's AIM field disspates magic upon contact. Magic is completely usless against Accelerator, even in base form.

Omega998 said:
Zeref...magic+curse
In the event that something such as that would bypass the vector field, most likely, it would be stopped by his AIM.

If not, knowing Accelerator's scare tactic, the battle would be over rather quickly. One would knock the other out very quickly, and most of the time it would be Accelerator for a multitude of reasons.

Omega998 said:
Has it should that work on zeref lvl? Since base accelerator 7B while zeref 7A
To be quite honest, the ranking for Accelerator is a little off. Accelerator has manipulated enough energy at one point to annihilate the earth over 30 times in one go, and that was in base form.

Nah jellal show country lvl(base on what dontalk said) if it was atmosphere(most likely it was atmosphere base on few last chapter)

So idk

The Teller Of Stories said:
Accelerator does not need to be in Angel form to dissipate magic upon contact, and even during equal speed it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference.
only accels VC shield can "redirect wrongly" magic spells that have vectors,
curses who simply affect a target wont work, so if zeref has instat death spells than accel will be down, and even if not, timestop+death magic will also work...

Alakabamm said:
Accel is continent in base when borrowing energy.
There is no country level Jellal feat
During the light novel, when Accelerator took 5 minutes off the earth's rotational kinetic energy to throw a wall, after a calculation, that energy would easily annihilate the earth multiple times over.

Brute force won't work on a type 4 immortal there's nothing accelerator is doing to Zeref.Also stopping time with energy doesn't have vectors...Zeref wins handily here

Stoping time still has magic and accelerator is imune to magic due to aim. It does have vectors if an out side force is affecting it because then it can be musered in multipul si units and it would have a direction from the person useing it,people dont under stand time is a vector if a charter controles it because that gives it a direction,i think zerf will win tho sence this is before he under stands magic. Instant deat would probly kill him without angle mode.

Let me give an example of how time is a vector if an out side force is affecting it,if i froze a person in time it would take on all thats objects dimensions,then their would be 10000000 of ways to reprsent it as a vector on a quordinate plain.

Look, if Accelerator was able to control time, there would be no way anyone could pose a challenge to him at this point in the story. He would have used it a long time ago. But he didn't, because he can't.

You can't make up logic for a feat that Accelerator has never done. End of story.

Accelerator never controled time because he cant because it does not naturaly have a direction,for example on a cordinate plain you could only represent it as a scaler but if you put it into a three dimensional space it would have a clear directional quanity,it would also me changing vector quanities making it easyer to under stand,you can look this up it does not have a direction naturaly but if a human made a machine that could freez of reverse time it could easly be represented as a vector.i think zeref would win for shure if his power wasnt magic in fact he might when this any way because this is base form accelerator,im not buffing accelerator,their are plenty of charaters in his verse alone that would destroy him and many outhers even if he could controle time naturaly but sadly he cant because it is not naturly a vector. Their may be a lot of miss spelling im good a math not english so:)

Back