• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Low-Godly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember it was because Time Reversal isn't Regenerationn and rewinding the body from your concsoisness would be Psuedo Low Godly

But I myself was unsure

TriforcePower1 wrote: Quoting BFF:

"About Zeref's time reversal, since he could reverse time after he was vaporized - meaning his brain was destroyed - that must mean he reverses time with his incorporeal mind / consciousness, which would mean physical destruction like atomization shouldn't work on him.

Inb4 someone says "So Goku can't kill Zeref?". I know it sounds like a NLF, but it could really be no different from Low-Godly Regenerationn. Only that Zeref is reversing time with his consciousness, as opposed to regenerating his body. What has to be done is to seal him, destroy his soul or mind, erase him from existence, etc.

In any case, Regenerationn should be removed from his page. That's not what his ability is."

"...It's not Regenerationn. He's not recreating his body. He's reversing time to how things were before his body was destroyed. That's not Regenerationn at all."

So regen should be removed, even though his time rewind has similar effects.

@Gargoyle One, I think you're right; I remembered it was discussed but I can't find the Thread.

Regenerationn should be removed yes, but it should be specified how well he can reconstruct his body

Yeah, this one is my bad, I thought just leaving it as Low-Godly via Time Reversal would be fine, but it's more than likely fine to leave it as just Time Manipulation

Yeah it's not Low-Godly.

Just add an explanation saying that he can reverse time to negate damage done to his body as long as his consciousness is intact after (Time Manipulation) if you want to explain the limits

Its more of a resurrection

Maybe we should have a power or ability for this called "Second Chance" like those video games

Speed blitzing a dude with Low Godly and time Stop.....

Zeref goes "Lel U can't kill me time Stop Death GG" and renders the speed useless :D

>Gar using :D

Dang it I wasn't prepared for Armageddon today

I DO NOT CARE I JUST NEED TO GET MY SOUP CANS INTO THE BUNKER

Gargoyle One said:
Speed blitzing a dude with Low Godly and time Stop.....
Zeref goes "Lel U can't kill me time Stop Death GG" and renders the speed useless :D
You can't timestop if your opponent is faster than the neurons in your head~

ThinkSmart

Can't stop Time Stop if you can't defeat, let alone hurt, let alone affect your opponent

Since Zeref can Time Stop his opponent in a non-corporal state

Hey who wants to make Goku vs Zeref unequal so we don't derail?

I don't think Zeref has low godly. He still had massive issues dealing with Natsu's soul damaging attack and his best feat is reversing himself getting vaporized. I think atomic or molecular destruction would still be more than enough to kill him for good.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I don't think Zeref has low godly. He still had massive issues dealing with Natsu's soul damaging attack
That is because Soul Damage bypasses most forms of Low Godly

Low godly is regenerating from Soul Destruction. The fact that Soul Damage was enough to overwrite it kinda disproves it being low godly. Aizen has low godly for regenerating his soul after Ichigo destroyed it, Zeref only got his damaged and couldn't regen.

Incorrect, check the Regenerationn page

Low Godly is regenerating from your soul, unless you regenerate from your mind, damaging the soul will kill you even if you have Low Godly.

Regenerating from soul destruction is Mid Godly typically

Aizen has it for that exact reason no? Anyway I don't see enough evidence to peg this as low godly. Especially whenever there's no proof that Zeref was destroyed beyond molecular, otherwise we'd give everyone can can regen from vapor low godly.

Oooooo x.x sorry I thought low godly was something else but the point still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back