• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real method I see for Minato to win this is if he was to pull the reaper-death seal, though I'm not sure if that would even work on him since according to Zagred,since he has his own body techniques of the physical world have no affect on him.

On the other hand, Zagred has his grimoire magic which allows him to absorb life-energy, or his spear should be able to get past the Regenerationn as it power-nulls(similar to the truth-seeking orbs). Also, any of Minato's big attacks serve no function as he could just say 'Vanish' or just regenerate. Also his teleporation requires him to tag him and Zagred could probably just say 'back away' or if he's trying to prep something he could say 'come here' , or crush him,etc... Overall, I think Zagred massively outskills.

If Minato can't use the reaper-death seal, then this is a stomp.

The only real method I see for Minato to win this is if he was to pull the reaper-death seal.

Or, he could teleport and vaporize Zagred's body with giant rasengan.

On the other hand, Zagred has his grimoire magic which allows him to absorb life-energy, or his spear should be able to get past the Regenerationn as it power-nulls(similar to the truth-seeking orbs).

Life Force abilities are useless against Edo Tensei, Zagred's spear also ain't nulling Edo Tensei's low-godly, nullifying energy attacks doesn't equal to nullifying Regenerationn, TSBs are completely different from what Zagred's spear does.They nullify energy when come into contact even if its inside the body of the target and not being used.

Also, any of Minato's big attacks serve no function as he could just say 'Vanish' or just regenerate.Also his teleporation requires him to tag him and Zagred could probably just say 'back away' or if he's trying to prep something he could say 'come here' , or crush him,etc... Overall, I think Zagred massively outskills.

There won't be any moment for Zagred to open his mouth after Minato puts a mark on him, instant teleportation+rasengan is way faster than spelling words. Zagred doesn't outskill Minato, on the countrary, he gets outskilled.

Zagred doesn't have a way to put Minato down and his skills are useless against someone who can teleport right to his face and vape him in an instant since his skiills require him to talk, which he won't have time to do.

Slacjow said:
The only real method I see for Minato to win this is if he was to pull the reaper-death seal.
Or, he could teleport and vaporize Zagred's body with giant rasengan.
Would that be enough to destroy Zagred's heart considering it has superior durability?

Also doesn't he have to touch Zagred to teleport to him because he won't just let that happen.

Would that be enough to destroy Zagred's heart considering it has superior durability?

I didn't know his heart had its own Country Lvl durability, I think its possible to destroy it overtime, Minato has infinity stamina.

Also doesn't he have to touch Zagred to teleport to him because he won't just let that happen.

Zagred can not control that, Minato can throw Kunai at Zagred, teleport to him and mark.

I mean, speed is equalized so It won be the easiest thing to mark him. Sure Minato will pop right up on him when he throw his Kunai to Zagred.

Zagred cant put this Minato down in anywa way, he has the hax advvantage but Minato has the instantaneous teleportation and the moment he marks Zagred he can teleport to him at any point for a point blank giant rasengan. Minato's attacks also massively slow down regen up to Low-Godly thanks to scaling off of Naruto's KCM abilities. Even with regen Zagred wont be able to regen in time, I think Minato takes this with mid-diff.

Also if Zagred attempts absorption on top of it not working it would end up getting him petrified if Minato uses sage mode

ABoogieYesSir said:
Zagred could reflect that giant rasengan.
Either Minato wins or it¨s inconclusive
He can reflect ranged attacks but never done so with melee ones (iirc) so he could probably reflect a BB but not a rasengan and he wont do it in time if it is in his face regardless, he would already be hit.

Rocker1189 said:
ABoogieYesSir said:
Zagred could reflect that giant rasengan.
Either Minato wins or it¨s inconclusive
He can reflect ranged attacks but never done so with melee ones (iirc) so he could probably reflect a BB but not a rasengan and he wont do it in time if it is in his face regardless, he would already be hit.
OK then

Dragoonseraphim said:
Ok but even if his regen is slowed what does Minato have to destroy the heart?
Just wear it down with multiple rasengans? The heart is not immortal or invulnerable as long as it is destroyed beyond the point that it can say anything Zagred cant come back.

Rocker1189 said:
Dragoonseraphim said:
Ok but even if his regen is slowed what does Minato have to destroy the heart?
Just wear it down with multiple rasengans? The heart is not immortal or invulnerable as long as it is destroyed beyond the point that it can say anything Zagred cant come back.
Yeah, Minato might do that

Zagred can not control that, Minato can throw Kunai at Zagred, teleport to him and mark.

And what's stops Zagred from vanishing/deflecting it?

Its not like he can do that to every single Minato's assault.

And Zagred needs to speak, instant teleportation followed by quick motion>speaking.

To teleport he needs to throw the kunai then teleport and tag him the kunai has to travel so Zagred can negate it unless I'm missing something?

Same for the rasengans, what stops him from getting rid of them? Even if that hits, he was able to regenerate despite his body being vaporized

To teleport he needs to throw the kunai then teleport and tag him the kunai has to travel so Zagred can negate it unless I'm missing something?

Its not like he is going to negate every single Kunai? And I don't think Zagred will even use his magic for dodging a "simple" kunai.You are saying like there is no scenario where a Kunai reaches Zagred.

Same for the rasengans, what stops him from getting rid of them? Even if that hits, he was able to regenerate despite his body being vaporized.

Instant TP+Attack is what stops him from getting rid of them, try spelling "Dissapear" when your enemy's Rasengan is half a meter away from your body. He can't regenerate forever, but Minato can attack forever, literallly non stop.

Its not like he is going to negate every single Kunai? And I don't think Zagred will even use his magic for dodging a "simple" kunai.You are saying like there is no scenario where a Kunai reaches Zagred.

Zagred is the type of character to avoid taking hits, so yeah he will

Instant TP+Attack is what stops him from getting rid of them, try spelling "Dissapear" when your enemy's Rasengan is half a meter away from your body. He can't regenerate forever, but Minato can attack forever, literallly non stop

1/ His TP relies on a kunai

2/ They are hundreds of meters away

3/ He can regenerate as long as he says 'heal'

3/ He can regenerate as long as he says 'heal'

Not if his face is completely vaped.

1/ His TP relies on a kunai

Which he likes to throw more than 1 at a time.

Zagred is the type of character to avoid taking hits, so yeah he will

Cool, Minato doesn't need to hit Zagred with it, just needs to teleport closer.

And also, Zagred can block Minato┬¿s Rasengan by ´Vaccum Wall´

If he manages to spell Vacuum Wall.

I am voting Minato, not gonna debate in circles. Its like in your head there is literally no scenario in which Minato gets at close range in this fight even though he has as much time as he wants.

I see this as a victory for Minato. Or at most, as Inconclusive.

From what I've seen, nothing from Zagred can stop Edo Tensei's Low-Godly Regenerationn and virtually all of his abilities are ineffective. Minato also seems to be better versed in physical combat and let's face it, with his kunais, he can easily approach him.
A Minato touch is also potentially fatal for Zagred, as it can be marked and then, hit and killed, is practically a matter of time.

And yet ... Minato has virtually unlimited stamina, so an extensive battle leads to Minato's victory.

I am voting Minato, not gonna debate in circles. Its like in your head there is literally no scenario in which Minato gets at close range in this fight even though he has as much time as he wants.

Hold up, what did you say?

Do you wanna get wretchedness?

Not if his face is completely vaped

Zagred can grow mouths anywhere on his body, he can even cast spells while being a soul. And I told you before, he regenerated from being vaporized

Which he likes to throw more than 1 at a time

Which doesn't matter

Cool, Minato doesn't need to hit Zagred with it, just needs to teleport closer

Did you forget the part where I said "Zagred vanish/send it back?

If he manages to spell Vacuum Wall.

I am voting Minato, not gonna debate in circles. Its like in your head there is literally no scenario in which Minato gets at close range in this fight even though he has as much time as he wants

Listen, they starts 4km away from each other. Unless Minato can throw a kunai from that far away, he will need to get really close to throw it. The only way for rasengan to touch Zagred would be if Minato was litteraly in front of him, which will only happen if his kunai actually works.

Personally, I'm voting inconclusive

Zagred has been vaporized in the story, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5IxK_73NqY) 4.29 and he just said heal. The only way to kill Zagred is to have otherworldly abilities which is why I brought up the reaper death seal. Minato has no way to put this dude down. Someone explain to me a way he could kill him. Even if he was to vaporise him with rasengans all day it still wouldn't kill him. Also quite frankly. Even if the worst case was to occur and minato did hit him(good luck doing that though) and he spammed rasengan, tailed-beast-bombs and all of the above on him. It still wouldn't kill him and he could just regenerate back and then heal himself.

Also, if zagred starts up his hell language attack (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpGc3ehilWg,1.38), I don't know what Minato could do against that, he can't fly so he would be stuck. He can't destroy it, as he lacks any ungodly techniques. Even if he didn't necessarily die(which I'm still not sure he could survive, but that's irrelevant at this point) he would be stuck in place by the attack which should count as incapacitation.

Also Zagred can infinitely regenerate, their is no established limit to this. He can regenerate infinitely and from any wound , minato used against him. Look at the fight with Licht and Julius vs Zagred and they tried that strategy, but it really didn't work. A lot of the points that seem to have come up , don't really seem to understand how broken Zagred is.The only way to kill him is to have darkness manipulation or some sort of ungodly type techniques , otherwise there is nothing you can do against this guy.

If you want to say, he could just wear his heart down , because it's not immortal or invulnerable, I'm going to tell you that for the purposes of this match his heart is invulnerable,

Licht a character who is capable of harming him because he absorbed some of Zagred's own power, used his power , plus the power of every elf in the vicinity to attack Zagred's heart. It did 0 damage to his heart(Watch first video posted for evidence,it harmed his body not his heart). There is nothing in Minato's arsenal that scales to that.

(In terms of AP, Minato is around 2 Teratons , this attack used the power of the Ten Apostles who all scale to or above 1 Teraton, plus all the elf's in the vicinity(Charlotte, Yuno,Dark Paltry,etc.),plus Licht's own power who should be much stronger than them. So at minimum this attack should be scaled to or over 14 Teratons.)

Please explain how Minato could kill him or incapacitate him otherwise those points should be invalidated.

I stated it above but incapacitates with hell-magic,)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpGc3ehilWg,1.38)not saying it would kill him(though it might, as it ), but at the very least it inpacitates as Minato has no defensive techniques to protect him from it and he can't fly to avoid it, he also can't break though it, so he could essentially just smush him with it.

Or he could incapacitate him by saying bind, or crush , or something similar.(He's done similar things before). Essentially he could incapacitate through word-based telekenisis.

His spear may be able to negate his regen, but the judge is out on that one.

If you don't want to go with it I could see it being inconclusive, but minato winning makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back