• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari's Boundary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's accepted that she have Conceptual Manipulation, I thought I should cagetorize the boundaries she's known to control to add more to her profile:

-Reality/Fantasy (speculate from Gensokyo barrier, though it's more of a "boundary of common sense")

-Dream/Reality (Barrier "Curse of Dreams and Reality")

-Motion/Stillness (Barrier "Balance of Motion and Stillness")

-Light/Dark (Barrier "Mesh of Light and Darkness")

-Straight/Curve (Evil Spirits "Xanadu of Straight and Curve")

-Human/Youkai ("Boundary of Humans and Youkai")

-Life/Death (Barrier "Boundary of Life and Death")

-2D/3D (Border Sign "Boundary of 2D and 3D")

-Subjective/Objective (Speculate from "Objective Barrier")

-Infinite/Finite (Speculate from Outer Force "Infinite Superspeed Flying Object")

-Matter/Antimatter (Universe of Matter and Antimatter)

-Form/Emptyness (Border Sign "Boundary of Form and Emptiness")

-Wave/Particle (Border Sign "Boundary of Wave and Particle")

-Truth/Lie (Used to go to the Moon in Silent Sinner in Blue)

-Night/Day ( Marisa's Extra, PCB and the Day/Night stage in IaMP)

-Space/Time (from how she's able to Time Travel and Gensokyo in general, also gap)

-Heaven/Hell (technically Pure Land and Hell, from Yukari's statement in Sakuya's Extra in PCB)

-Intellect/Feet (Boundary of Intellect and Feet)

If I'm missing anything, let me know.

Citations for these?

No offense, but you don't exactly have a good history about this.

Oh yeah, need those. Most of them that I didn't bracket was from spell card anyway.

Well, we kinda need to add those though. Otherwise you would have people trying to add other border application that Yukari isn't known to used.

Not enough, from what I see. Missing about half of them.

Edit: Or more specifically, she's missing her PCB and StB spell card that should be relevance in this.

We did just add the conceptual manip though...answer me this one question, and I won't push this further if you disagree: Would the recent upgrade mean that the border spell card from PCB could be combat applicable?

@Andy

Just because we add one power doesn't mean we add every single possible application of said power if they haven't shown it.

I know, that why I ask that. So this mean that the spell card I just said earlier isn't combat applicable, yes?

Perfect Cherry Blossom, Yukari's Phantasm Spell Card... The one I list above, such as "Xanadu of Straight and Curve"

Yeah, but not like it will be soon. Heck, maybe I'll forgot this entirely, and a year later bring it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back