• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Youkai of Boundaries fights the very concept of boundary itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yukari Yakumo, the Youkai of Boundaries, will face an enemy that is none other than all boundaries in one being, the In-Betweener.

In-Betweener will be using an 2-C M-Body.
Speed is equalized (both at infinite speed).
In-Betweener cannot summon other entities or characters.
The fight takes place in Gensokyo.
Both with their morals ON.

My chess-boi:

FAA's prototype:

Incon:

-No 2-C key for In-Betweener on his profile (iirc we don't let "varies" characters be placed at any random tier below their maximum)
-Yukari can't interact with type 2 NEP/transduality/BDE, can't bypass type 9 immortality either.
-In-Betweener doesn't have any way to kill Yukari (I think?)

This ain't it chief.

-No 2-C key for In-Betweener on his profile (iirc we don't let "varies" characters be placed at any random tier below their maximum)
In Marvel the Abstracts avatar's can be any tier up until their M-Body maximum tier because they choose how much powerful those avatars will be, with some stories portraying them as universal level while others show high hyperversal feats.
-Yukari can't interact with type 2 NEP/transduality/BDE, can't bypass type 9 immortality either.

This ain't it chief.
So... inconclusive them? I removed the possibility of In-Betweener to summon Death, so he can't really negate Yukari's immortality + regen.

This ain't it chief.
I think that the M-bodies of the abstracts can be of any level they desire given that there exist High 3-A to 2-C feats/characters at such levels, though I should let someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Besides that, I think the In-Betweener still wins out since, as far as I can tell, his Low Outerversal range doesn't vary unlike his other stats, so he'd probably be able to BFR Yukari even if he'd be of a lower tier. If I am wrong about it, then I guess it is Incon.

Just close the thread. Yukari can't do anything against him, and dying every singletime without being able to do anything counts as incapacitation.

I don't know if this is in character, but nuking the cosmology bypasses regeneration.

I think that the M-bodies of the abstracts can be of any level they desire given that there exist High 3-A to 2-C feats/characters at such levels, though I should let someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Besides that, I think the In-Betweener still wins out since, as far as I can tell, his Low Outerversal range doesn't vary unlike his other stats, so he'd probably be able to BFR Yukari even if he'd be of a lower tier. If I am wrong about it, then I guess it is Incon.
Hmmm, alright then lmao

I still wouldn't go through with this since they can't really hurt each other, or it's a gigastomp in the In-Betweener's favor.

Hmmm, alright then lmao

I still wouldn't go through with this since they can't really hurt each other, or it's a gigastomp in the In-Betweener's favor.
So, I know that the youkais can choose what weaknesses they have, but does Yukari have some specific weakness? Likely, for example, how Remilia is vulnerable to sunlight or Suika is weak against fried beans? Because In-Betweener have basically the power to summon "the polar opposite" of his enemies wich is basically summon the thing that can kill or incapacitate his enemy. If yes them he can use this as a wincon, but at the same time Yukari can just remove her own weakness.

Just close the thread. Yukari can't do anything against him, and dying every singletime without being able to do anything counts as incapacitation.

I don't know if this is in character, but nuking the cosmology bypasses regeneration.
In-Betweener will be not nuking the cosmology because he's in the same tier as Yukari.

So, I know that the youkais can choose what weaknesses they have, but does Yukari have some specific weakness? Likely, for example, how Remilia is vulnerable to sunlight or Suika is weak against fried beans? Because In-Betweener have basically the power to summon "the polar opposite" of his enemies wich is basically summon the thing that can kill or incapacitate his enemy. If yes them he can use this as a wincon, but at the same time Yukari can just remove her own weakness.
Yukari does not have any particular weaknesses. I've said it before, but youkai never modify their own resistances in canon since making themselves immune to everything would diminish the power and frequency of the rituals humans use against them, thereby reducing the belief in youkai, which kills them. There's a reason why it's only been done once and never again.

Yukari does not have any particular weaknesses. I've said it before, but youkai never modify their own resistances in canon since making themselves immune to everything would diminish the power and frequency of the rituals humans use against them, thereby reducing the belief in youkai, which kills them. There's a reason why it's only been done once and never again.
I see...

It's an incon them, in my point of view of course.

How will Yukari's attacks reach a 1-A entity with seemingly better spacetime and concept manip?

At face value this looks like incon or a curbstomp for In-Betweener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back