• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You know what grinds my gears. That Pokémon fans say Pokémon can beat anything

I find Pokémon fans to be very annoying sometimes even though I'm sometimes one of them.

I've seen Pokémon fans say Pokémon beats digimon simply because it's Pokémon.

I've seen Pokémon fans say Pokémon beat dbz characters instead of the Pokémon getting vaporized.

I've seen Pokémon fans say Pokémon can beat enraged hulk or galactus.

I've heard Pokémon fans say Pokémon can beat anything because nostalgia and because it's POK├ëMON.

Seriously what's wrong with them

Pokemonfan807 said:
I've seen Pokémon fans say Pokémon beat dbz characters instead of the Pokémon getting vaporized.

I've seen Pokémon fans say Pokémon can beat enraged hulk or galactus.
Actually, these are accurate.

All depends on situation and characters.

Also depends on the individual. Some are just more cultic than others when it comes to the things they love at an unnatural level...

I think this is less about those verse (A bit focused on them sure) but more about a general irritation of treating Pokemon as gods. Much like saying God of War Kratos can kill anything since he kills gods

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
I think this is less about those verse (A bit focused on them sure) but more about a general irritation of treating Pokemon as gods. Much like saying God of War Kratos can kill anything since he kills gods
I never said it was about the verse. What I was saying is that every fandom has their obsessive fanboys. I try to always be as open-minded as possible in debates, especially when it comes to my favorite characters. I can admit their flaws and shortcomings. Some people are just too thickheaded to admit their characters' flaws.

Back