• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Revan

How fast can he do that?

Do bear in mind both abilities take a thought, assuming Yhwach activates his almighty first he still has not even a thought left to reconsider or change something or Null.

Basically

Both Revan and Yhwach think

Yhwach happens to think first

Yhwach attempts to rewrite the future or Null while Revan is already halfway done Thinking

Revan thinks and then tells Yhwach "You don't want to fight anyone, you want to serve the republic and bring peace to the Galaxy"

Yhwach agrees and Revan wins.

That's what I see if Yhwach has to use his other abilities while Almighty is active

Gargoyle One said:
Issue with this, if he activates Almighty before Revan uses his Hax, how does he pick a future and nullify Revan's power or destroy his Arsenal in the quarter of a second it takes for Revan's Mind Hax to activate.
Well, Almighty is not only see and change the future but the power to nullify the other power he see in the future. I said it before, he nullify Ichibe's power null the moment he awaken his almighty.

He nullify Ichibe's power of "darkness" and every Jedi's power come from "the force" so he technically could nulify it in same fashion as he nullify Ichibe's darkness.

Of course if we're going further scenario this gonna lead to NLF hence why I choose to vote inconclusive. Both has no defense against each other's hax tbf.

<He see in the future

Now right there is my issue, he won't have even a millisecond to look into the future and use one of his abilities, his Almoghty needs to literally Null the moment it is activated, and I haven't seen anything that shows it's passive. Just Yhwach immediately nullifying after he activated it, not the instant Almighty is used.

<He technically could nullify it in the same fashion as he nullify Ichibe's darkness.

I really need to know how something that surrounds every single living being barring the Yuuzong Vong and is implied to be a concept, is comparable to Ichebei, but I digress

I mean, Revan mindhax is not passive too and I showed the scan the effect of almighty can be instant. Talking about who's hax is faster will take quite amount of assumption.

Both have chance to oneshot with their best hax really.

I will say this again, that scan is showing me Yhwach nulling something the moment after he uses Almighty, not the same instant he activated it.

If it's the former, he loses, if it's the latter inconclusive

Why wouldn't Yhwach start with the Almighty? He had it on the entire time since he got it back, the only time it was off was with Ichigo..

You have convinced me.

Inconclusive for Dat Dot's reasons

All of Mr reasons for Revan are on inconclusive, and thus all the votes switch to a unanimous inconclusive

Close and add at will.

And Shadow, as a friend, stop spamming Revan.

Frantzy12 said:
Can't Yhwach just make Revan spontaneously explode similarto what he did to Ichibe lol?
He can.

On the other hand.

Revan: Leave jackass (Mindhax)

Yhwach: Okay

Yeah but doesn't Almighty power null? the mindhax should be nulled and Yhwach just cleans it up with a thought.

Besides he sees countless futures in an instant and chooses one in the same instance, giving him an even bigger edge to how to fight plays out.

Also can't he dispell it seeing as how he effortlessly dispelled KS after Aizen told him unless I'm remembering incorrectly and it was Aizen who dispelled it?

Dat Dot said:
If he can do it first before Revan mindhax. The chance is 50/50 IMO.

It can go either way.
In that case... It would be more like 75/25 considering Revan only sometimes uses mindhax.

So

Yhwach for reasons above.

There were reasons in my comment.

Above the part that said Reasons Above

So

Bit late but that guy give this:

"Revan used the Trayus Academy to influence the battle above Malachor V, using its power to affect the tide of battle and corrupt others to the Sith. "

―Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

"Revan is able to draw upon the dark side energies of the planet below and use it during the battle... Simultaneously, more and more Jedi, unable to ignore the power emanating from the planet below, become corrupted by its influence."

―Star Wars: Chronicles of the Old Republic

Revan was capable of creating dark side nexus' and literal wounds in the Forces through his power.

"Revan knew the power of such places… and the power in making them. They can be used to break the will of others, of Jedi, promising them power, and turning them to the dark side. Did you never wonder how Revan corrupted so many of the Jedi, so much of the Republic, so quickly?"

―Kreia (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords)

Revan twisted and corrupted the life essence of some of the galaxy's most powerful Jedi and Sith warriors in battle. This was also a highly advanced demonstration of a Force Bond. He could also form masses or trails of complete agony that would consume his victims, a display of Sith Sorcery.

"A malicious variation of a Force Bond. Destructively twists the force essence of linked individuals. The very essence of your being has been corrupted."

―Star Wars: The Old Republic

"[The strike team member] is leaving a burning trail of agony in their wake... [They are] standing in a pillar of twisted force energy... [They are being] burned by a twisted force energy."

―Star Wars: The Old Republic

Revan learned how to corrupt even some of the most powerful Jedi through the power of the Force.

"He learned of the location and the true nature of Korriban, he learned of the location of other Sith artifacts, and he learned how those strong in the light side of the Force could be seduced and made to see the strength inherent in the Sith teachings."

―Star Wars: Chronicles of the Old Republic

"It is a technique he learned fighting the Mandalorians, that allowed him to convert the last of the Jedi who fought beside him - and murder those who would not. And he fears it is still out there."

―Bastila Shan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords)

That won't happen since Yhwach is more likely to do attack 1st via future manipulation and the hax will be made null once The Almighty is active and it's ALWAYS active since he got it.

Frantzy12 said:
That won't happen since Yhwach is more likely to do attack 1st via future manipulation and the hax will be made null once The Almighty is active and it's ALWAYS active since he got it.
He has to activate. It's not automatically on.

Frantzy12 said:
I like how people ignore literally the entire thread.

Why the hell would it be off? it's been on since his fight with Ichibe which is when he 1st activated which was only achieve because the prophecy about his awakening being fullfilled -.-..It's literally in this scan he couldn't activate Almighty before Ichibe because it would instantly kill his entire army.

Ug5mHL7

You are literally proving it isn't passive.

We don't start a character with their abilities already working.

How fair would it be if Revan already mindhaxes Yhwach before the match started?

That isn't the same thing, The Almighty are his true eyes that literally miraculously appear as soon as the prophecy is met.He cannot turn it off at all except when he needs to sleep and it's transferred to his other half.There is no prophecy in this battle unless your imply he is waiting for it to activate? It's either Base Yhwach pre Ichibe or Post Ichibe with Almighty.I'm not saying he will manipulate the future before the battle starts I'm saying The Almighty is already active.

KNKxOMO
XR7z2sM

Cc Lmao So to wrap it up this could go either way but raven's only chance at even stalling yhwach is his mindhax but yhwach overcomes it with the Almighty (as he does with literally any other ability)

other than that whoever starts first speedblitzes and one shots

Oh W8 they're = speed....?

Nvm...

( the allmighty wich is activated when his majesty opens his eyes btw)

https://i8.***********.net/bleach/609/bleach-5364439.jpg
https://i6.***********.net/bleach/610/bleach-5377487.jpg
On Yhwach's side he's able to toy with raven as he pleases just like he did with ichigo By using his shadows that are at least multi continent level (indicator striking force ) to block any attack raven has at his disposal he can also set traps by using his omni precognition can bend any attack regardless of power via the "Wind" he can make the force itself poisonous to raven via the "Death dealing" etc etc I'm rambling too much

On ravens side he inky hax the mind hax wich is questionable wither it would fully affect yhwach or not that's still debatable

But its a stomp either way

Superßull said:
Gargoyle One said:
If speed wasn't equal, Revan would stomp
Speedblitzing someone with omniprecog. is irrelevant
1. "omniprecog" isn't a thing.

2. No amount of precognition is going to save you if you move as slow as a statue compared to your opponent.

Yhwach doesn't actually have true Omni-Precognition; it's more like Multi-Precognition. There have been at least 3 times in the series in which he got hit by an attack he didn't see coming. He can't see attacks coming from those behind him, and he needs to be focused for his precognition to work; if he literally say in infinite number of futures on an omnipresent scale like his fanbase suggests, he would have seen all that shit coming.

Also, even if he did see an attack from someone massively faster than him coming, he'd be frozen compared to the attack and every single future he sees would just remind him that he'd get blitzed horribly no matter what he does. Please look of the Fallacy page and go down to #16, because clearly that's what pretty much every single thread Yhwach has been it uses is classic NLF. Yhwach has never in his life fought someone stronger or faster than him, and he still managed to get defeated.

Also, Ichibei's precognition is just Clairvoyance. It comes from having visions which one, isn't always combat applicable, and two, could be countered by simple mind reading. Star Wars Jedi, or Ultra Instinct users on the other hand have instinctive reactions. They're so unpredictable, that not ever the user can predict themselves very thus countering all sorts of precognition abilities and making them pretty much immune to mind reading. So Yhwach isn't nulling Revan's precognition because Revan's going to be changing his attack pattern based on whatever future Yhwach focuses on. It's just going to be countering each other's precognition in even split. But Revan is much stronger, so he over powers Yhwach easily.

The Wright Way said:
Superßull said:
Gargoyle One said:
If speed wasn't equal, Revan would stomp
Speedblitzing someone with omniprecog. is irrelevant
1. "omniprecog" isn't a thing.
2. No amount of precognition is going to save you if you move as slow as a statue compared to your opponent.
1 lmao you must be trolling right ?

2. Speed is IRRELEVANT against an immortal Thats a better comparison

Superßull said:
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yhwach doesn't actually have true Omni-Precognition; it's more like Multi-Precognition. There have been at least 3 times in the series in which he got hit by an attack he didn't see coming. He can't see attacks coming from those behind him, and he needs to be focused for his precognition to work; if he literally say in infinite number of futures on an omnipresent scale like his fanbase suggests, he would have seen all that shit coming.
Also, even if he did see an attack from someone massively faster than him coming, he'd be frozen compared to the attack and every single future he sees would just remind him that he'd get blitzed horribly no matter what he does. Please look of the Fallacy page and go down to #16, because clearly that's what pretty much every single thread Yhwach has been it uses is classic NLF. Yhwach has never in his life fought someone stronger or faster than him, and he still managed to get defeated.

Also, Ichibei's precognition is just Clairvoyance. It comes from having visions which one, isn't always combat applicable, and two, could be countered by simple mind reading. Star Wars Jedi, or Ultra Instinct users on the other hand have instinctive reactions. They're so unpredictable, that not ever the user can predict themselves very thus countering all sorts of precognition abilities and making them pretty much immune to mind reading. So Yhwach isn't nulling Revan's precognition because Revan's going to be changing his attack pattern based on whatever future Yhwach focuses on. It's just going to be countering each other's precognition in even split. But Revan is much stronger, so he over powers Yhwach easily.
Hm yeah that's fair enough
Although the "" Yhwach has never in his life fought someone stronger or faster than him "" I'll have to disagree since yammamoto was stronger than him back then since he defeated him and possibly turned him to ashes but yeah this battle really depends on who haxes first. ..

Back