• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki Ryougi vs Yhwach (2-6-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of what thread?
Okay listen dude I'm getting really tired of you not being able to comprehend things or even read things accurately.

The first thread you linked it about the SOUL CRUSHING aspect of Reiatsu crush. As me and Deceived told you, that's only one application of it. There are other applications to Reiatsu Crush, for the 78 time.

"Reiatsu Crush" isn't an actual "ability" perse, it's just the physical expression of one's Reiryoku in the form of an aura. It has two notable effects, it can apply esoteric properties onto people through Soul Manipulation; be it soul destruction, fear etc. It also produces an inherent physical force since Reishi of high enough density becomes physical tangible, it's why Shinigami, Hollows etc can be physically interacted with by those even without spiritual powers, because their Reishi is dense enough to become tangible. Yhwach's Reishi, which constitutes his Reiatsu, would absolutely possess enough density with it to physically affect things with its mass rather than just through its more esoteric abilities.
Then you went ahead and ignored what Deceived and I told you. At this point you are being intentionally ignorant and if if see you do this one more time I will report you because this is getting very annoying to have to explain to you repeatedly.

Sooooounds to meeeeeeee
That soul crush hasn't been counterargumented despite the fact I jumped from the end of page one to page 3 (I have read page 2 after writing this)

Won't jump into the hotness of this discussion since I'm actually pretty tired of circular stuff after my (still not concluded) Saint Seiya CRT and I'm kinda rusty on Bleach

so
I may be wrong
But reiatsu crush is not manipulating her soul by any means...it'd be his soul.
Yhwach FRA sounds reasonable to me.

so
I may be wrong
But reiatsu crush is not manipulating her soul by any means...it'd be his soul.
Yhwach FRA sounds reasonable to me.
Attacks in bleach have always been accepted to attack the soul directly... im not seeing a CRT or anything in the profiles that say otherwise, but ill put your vote in the counter anyway

Attacks in bleach have always been accepted to attack the soul directly... im not seeing a CRT or anything in the profiles that say otherwise, but ill put your vote in the counter anyway
One of the uses the other quincy supp is talking about here is atomizing...not the soul, the body itself. Yes it may hit her soul which she resists blablabla
The main part
Of the use the guy mentioned (one of the many)
Is a gg.

Ty for putting the vote, it usually is an issue

One of the uses the other quincy supp is talking about here is atomizing...not the soul, the body itself. Yes it may hit her soul which she resists blablabla
The main part
Of the use the guy mentioned (one of the many)
Is a gg.

Ty for putting the vote, it usually is an issue
does RC have a speed it acts at? I doubt its infinite/instant, but depending on the timeframe, shiki still has a win con

And for atomisation it would need for him to have way more reiatsu/energy than her which is impossible since she have a 1-A amount of it

why is everyone talking about Shiki getting soul crushed, her soul is 4D
Nothing to do with her soul.
And for atomisation it would need for him to have way more reiatsu/energy than her which is impossible since she have a 1-A amount of it
Cool, that doesn't stop 4-A force from being passively applied to her. The amount of energy she has is irrelevant, as he isn't targeting her energy source.

It's just a force that Shinigami some Quincy can produce passively. When we say reiatsu crush nobody is referring to the haxxier parts like soul manipulation, mind manipulation etc because those wouldn't effect her. What would effect her is Yhwach passively generating 4-A force in comparison to her 6-C durability. It's sheer AP and nothing more.

t
the soul physiology page on bleach says nothing about having physical potency either

Nothing to do with her soul.

Cool, that doesn't stop 4-A force from being passively applied to her. The amount of energy she has is irrelevant, as he isn't targeting her energy source.

It's just a force that Shinigami some Quincy can produce passively. When we say reiatsu crush nobody is referring to the haxxier parts like soul manipulation, mind manipulation etc because those wouldn't effect her. What would effect her is Yhwach passively generating 4-A force in comparison to her 6-C durability. It's sheer AP and nothing more.
Reiatsu crush is about soul in first?

And it does since reiatsu crush is just energy and you atomize by having it in way more than the other, she have more and better potency

t

the soul physiology page on bleach says nothing about having physical potency either
Their nothing about atomisation too, she have matter manipulation resistance too I don’t know if magic circuit resistance cover atomisation tho, been a long time since I come here

Reiatsu crush is about soul in first?
No, it's never stated to target the soul first. It target's everything.
And it does since reiatsu crush is just energy and you atomize by having it in way more than the other, she have more and better potency
What? Just because it's an energy doesn't mean anything? And no, the passive aura Yhwach produces is 4-A. Shiki's durability is 6-C, it doesn't matter if her energy is 1-A since that's not whats being effected.

It'd be a 4-A force being applied to someone with 6-C durability.
You literally lack reading comprehension like it's not even funny. To be perfectly succinct with you, you've got to be one of the worst debaters I've seen in a minute.
Aura (Overwhelming, Fear Inducement, Materialized and Explosive: Reiatsu induces a plethora of different aliments/effects onto those that affected by it like Soul Manipulation[15], Paralysis Inducement[17], Fear Manipulation[18] and many others)
Their nothing about atomisation too, she have matter manipulation resistance too I don’t know if magic circuit resistance cover atomisation tho, been a long time since I come here
That's because Yhwach isn't manipulating her matter. Again its 4-A force vs 6-C durability, it doesn't matter if she has 1-A energy whenever her own physical stats are millions upon millions times lower than the passive force Yhwach produces.

You literally lack reading comprehension like it's not even funny. To be perfectly succinct with you, you've got to be one of the worst debaters I've seen in a minute.
Aura (Overwhelming, Fear Inducement, Materialized and Explosive: Reiatsu induces a plethora of different aliments/effects onto those that affected by it like Soul Manipulation[15], Paralysis Inducement[17], Fear Manipulation[18] and many others)
it says effects/ailments, nothing about anything physical. I have never seen rc do anything similar to an explosion

No, it's never stated to target the soul first. It target's everything.

What? Just because it's an energy doesn't mean anything? And no, the passive aura Yhwach produces is 4-A. Shiki's durability is 6-C, it doesn't matter if her energy is 1-A since that's not whats being effected.

It'd be a 4-A force being applied to someone with 6-C durability.

That's because Yhwach isn't manipulating her matter. Again its 4-A force vs 6-C durability, it doesn't matter if she has 1-A energy whenever her own physical stats are millions upon millions times lower than the passive force Yhwach produces.
I mean where did yhwach able to produce enough energy to do that, the only one in the manga capable of doing that is aizen, the other shinigami didn’t get much affected by yhwach reiatsu.

it says effects/ailments, nothing about anything physical. I have never seen rc do anything similar to an explosion
Reiatsu (霊圧, Spiritual Pressure): is the physical force/pressure that a person’s Reiryoku creates when released. Most Shinigami, Arrancar and Quincy can manipulate the release of their Reiatsu.

Right from the verse page blud. Now do us a favor and quit bitching about things because you simply lack the knowledge.
I have never seen rc do anything similar to an explosion
That's because you don't read Bleach.
like the wiki treats everything as targeting the soul in bleach
This also isn't true as it's been explained to you how many times already? Enough of your fanfic.
I mean where did yhwach able to produce enough energy to do that, the only one in the manga capable of doing that is aizen, the other shinigami didn’t get much affected by yhwach reiatsu.
First of all, Squad Zero shook the 3 realms using their Reiatsu so yeah there's a physical effect. Yhwach and Rei-O are capable of spreading their Reiatsu across the 3 realms to passively stabilize them, and the Gotei 13 in Karakura town were parting clouds just by flaring their Reiatsu.

Like if it wasn't physical then Shinigami wouldn't need the wrist vents to expell the Reiatsu because otherwise the force would blow them up from the inside. Now if Shiki and Yhwach had similar stats all it would do is pin her. But in this case she's 6-C trying to take a 4-A force which would dust her into atoms given the massive AP gap.

isnt that only in the soul society or hueco mundo? afaik physical matter is different from soul matter in the wol
3mLydMU.jpg

BasedNecoScaler whenever he's incapable of reading the verse page.
  • till making[23] actions to stop Yhwach after being split in 2, and all the captains only fully acknowledge[23] his death only after his upper torso in completely destroyed by Yhwach, Ichigo survives[3] getting his Saketsu and Hakusui destroyed, they are directly stated to function as hearts[24] to a Shinigami)
Within Bleach most of the major (and even minor) characters are Souls, constructed of Reishi particles and given inherent characteristics that're gained through being a soul in the series, this blog will index all the abilities gained through these characteristics.
where does this say physical damage?

Within Bleach most of the major (and even minor) characters are Souls, constructed of Reishi particles and given inherent characteristics that're gained through being a soul in the series, this blog will index all the abilities gained through these characteristics.

Screenshot-20231112-145052-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231112-145052-Chrome.jpg
This literally just proves my point. most of the beings of bleach are made up of soul matter. Thus, any attacks targeting those characters affects the soul.

This literally just proves my point. most of the beings of bleach are made up of soul matter. Thus, any attacks targeting those characters affects the soul.
This literally doesn't prove your point in any way shape or form. "Most." =/= all and Bleach is a verse where most bodies, souls and minds are all connected or the same thing.

Secondly you've been given various examples of reiatsu having physical effects which you've ignored entirely. Now you can make a CRT if you disagree with it, this is what's accepted like it or not.

This literally doesn't prove your point in any way shape or form. "Most." =/= all and Bleach is a verse where most bodies, souls and minds are all connected or the same thing.

Secondly you've been given various examples of reiatsu having physical effects which you've ignored entirely. Now you can make a CRT if you disagree with it, this is what's accepted like it or not.
physical effects.... in a world where everything is made of reishi/spirit particles.

physical effects.... in a world where everything is made of reishi/spirit particles.
The World of the Living is not made up of Reishi. That's the Soul society and HM. World of the Living is composed of Keishi, which I've already explained the difference between the two.

Keep trying. Making yourself look reallll knowledgeable here.

guess where 99% of the fights occur? the only exception is the lost agent arc, the only major arc that was mostly the wol
Again that doesn't matter. Like what point aren't you understanding? Because everyone else can comprehend this.

It doesn't matter where the fights occur, the substance of matter, etc. All Shinigami have bodies, it doesn't matter if it's spiritual matter or not because it's still their bodies and dense like flesh. Within Bleach the mind, body and soul are all the same. Not everything in Bleach is made of Reishi, furthermore 99% of the fights most certainly don't happen in the other realms. Literally over half of the series is them fighting in Karakura town.

Shit even the last new chapter we got took place in the human world lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back