• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Revan

You will rarely see me defending Star Wars here. The amount of time alive doesn't determine resistance to mindhax.

@Superbull

1. You were the one that got the idea that KS>Planetary or Galactic mindhax. Not me

2. I didn't know Aizen and Yhwach were High 6A, apparently these powerful people have no fears of being stronger then even a fodder Jedi like Nox.

3. Prove it

4. Darth Nox, a fodder, is slow 6B at his weakest, so whoever told you they were town level in legends is clearly an idiot.

The real cal howard said:
You will rarely see me defending Star Wars here. The amount of time alive doesn't determine resistance to mindhax.
Oh hey Cal how are you?

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Intelligence has nothing to do with mind hax resistance
Intellect in the field of battle is just as important as power who would win a ****** with a handgun ? Or a soldier with a hand gun ? (That's not to bash on star wars btw I'm not insulting here )
. Also, you're assuming people in Star Wars aren't as intelligent as people in Bleach,
I'm not that's your assumption
when people Star Wars live in a technologically advanced civilization and possess many generals who are praised for there strategic achievements.
Technogiicsl matters are I relevant against a guy who can literally power steal

1. Because Jedi are ******** apparently.

2. No, you said it, thus it's your assumption.

3. And Revan tells him to leave.

Funny thing, Revan is also superior to Darth Nihilus, who wipes the floor with Bkeach

Gargoyle One said:
@Superbull
1. You were the one that got the idea that KS>Planetary or Galactic mindhax. Not me

So ? whatare you going to prove otherwise or just keep on bashing ?

2. I didn't know Aizen and Yhwach were High 6A, apparently these powerful people have no fears of being stronger then even a fodder Jedi like Nox.

Lmao breaking your neck through the future doesent apply to feats whatsoever his hax bearly have counterbalance means

3. Prove it

Prove what ? I've already told you what his KS can do just put 2&2 together lol

4. Darth Nox, a fodder, is slow 6B at his weakest, so whoever told you they were town level in legends is clearly an idiot.

I dint look at the strongest btw also ties don't mean shit if you're going to say darth nox i meant Jedi not the sith lords also it's bit just because he's 6-b at his weakest that he won't get affected by hax

@Superbull

Your analogy makes no sense. How does being smart protect you from getting mind haxed?

You say that people in Bleach are super smart and that will protect them from mind hax... even though people in SW are just as smart, if not more so. Your saying that Bleachverse intelligence > SWverse intelligence

Technology was to prove how smart people in the SWverse are. And power steal requires Almighty to be activated.

The real cal howard said:
Hmmmm but that's not what i meant though :/

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Unless KS shows potency on par with Revan's mindhax (which it hasn't),
And just wtf do you mean by potently I've already established all you have to do is look at ks's release in this case aize
it doesn't even factor in this fight
Idk why I'm even arguing then yhwach curbstomps here
. Experience and age does not give resistances. End of story.
Welp breaks your neck through the future and calls it a day then gg

Potency of mindhax it's judged here by the amount of minds they can influence. KS can influence... What? A couple thousand if we say ALL of Gotei 13 got on it's effects? That's the stuff literal fodder of fodder Jedi can do on the battle field. Moreso in Revan's era.

Ed: And Revan could mindhax at least a thousand of this Jedi at the end of the Mandalorian Wars. So yeah, KS is not in the level of SW's mindhax.

Yhwach has telepathy, he can read Revan's mind and nullify with the almighty.

He also has immunity to precognition.

Every power yhwach knows becomes his ally.

Voting at Yhwach here.

Revan easily resists

No he has resistance, not like it matters.

Has to use it first.

After all this you have to do better

Does not that make a lot of sense, since he got the Almighty the only time I saw him turn it off was against Ichigo or am I crazy?

<Turn it off

That literally shows it's not passive.

Also, there are other instances, as shown by Yhwach vs Hajime

I understand, so it depends on who activates the power first, inconclusive, although I already know who will win. I still disagree about him not having all mighty active before the fight starts, this is not part of his personality but lets go ..

Why limit power? Enable or disable the choice is not his?

Just like he did with Ichigo, he chose to disable, just to see the development of ichigo power.

I'm gonna go for inconclusive here.

It depends who's activate their main hax first. Both hax is thought based and the moment almighty is actived, it's effect is instant.

And both does lead with it in character so yeah, it's 50/50 for me.

Quick Question

If Almighty is activated before Revan's Mind Hax, he still has to actually use its power barring precog correct?

I thought in that scan he already had the almighty activated before deciding to shut Ichigo down?

Gargoyle One said:
Quick Question
If Almighty is activated before Revan's Mind Hax, he still has to actually use its power barring precog correct?

I thought in that scan he already had the almighty activated before deciding to shut Ichigo down?
I do not know exactly, the annulment of power is part of the Almighty, that is when he activates the Almighty, he will annul any power from any perspective.

He activated the almighty after ichigo used the gran rey cero.

@Gargoyle

When he activated the almighty he can see the future, from there he can "transform" it, before that scan he decide to play around with Ichigo because he didn't see him as a threat. The moment he see the bankai he know that's gonna be a problem for him so he decide to destroy Ichigo bankai's through the future.

If Yhwach see what Revan can do he definitely will use the power of almighty to either null his power or destroy his arsenal or do like he did to Ichibe.

The scan above is more like a prove, should Yhwach decide to use almighty power to transform the future the effect will be instant.

015hj
Here, the moment he activated the almighty, he nullified Ichibei's power.
You have it here if you want to know more.

Gargoyle One said:
1. Because Jedi are ******** apparently.
2. No, you said it, thus it's your assumption.

3. And Revan tells him to leave.

Funny thing, Revan is also superior to Darth Nihilus, who wipes the floor with Bkeach
1 you said it not me

2.youre repearinf yourself 4 no reason lol

3 That's even if it works in the first place wich i doubt

4 funniest joke of the day

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
@Superbull
Your analogy makes no sense. How does being smart protect you from getting mind haxed?

Lmfao when did i agreeon such terms i simply applied intellect as a part of battle

You say that people in Bleach are super smart and that will protect them from mind hax...

I really didn't you're taking this the wrong way

even though people in SW are just as smart, if not more so. Your saying that Bleachverse intelligence > SWverse intelligence

Like i said I'm not simply thay intellegence also applies in batrle

Technology was to prove how smart people in the SWverse are. And power steal requires Almighty to be activated.

It doesen't yhwach created medallions that steal bankai and you claim otherwise Not only that but also claim power stealing requires the Almighty to be activated when it's factual incorrect since they made medalions that steal ones own power ?? lol stop how does the allmighty come in to play in this I'm curious

If Yhwach see what Revan can do he definitely will use the power of almighty to either null his power or destroy his arsenal or do like he did to Ichibe

Issue with this, if he activates Almighty before Revan uses his Hax, how does he pick a future and nullify Revan's power or destroy his Arsenal in the quarter of a second it takes for Revan's Mind Hax to activate.

Gargoyle One said:
If Yhwach see what Revan can do he definitely will use the power of almighty to either null his power or destroy his arsenal or do like he did to Ichibe
Issue with this, if he activates Almighty before Revan uses his Hax, how does he pick a future and nullify Revan's power or destroy his Arsenal in the quarter of a second it takes for Revan's Mind Hax to activate.
Its simple yhwach with omni precognition can find the future where raven activates his mind hax he then sees it as a possible threat (or not) activates the allmighty and its just how the dude above said it's pretty much in the instant he nullifies it and if he deems the power woth of his arsenal he steals it and calls it a day

Back