• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki Ryougi vs Yhwach (2-6-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only one part of it I wasn't even referring to. Well more like that's an indirect effect.

The dangerous part here is that he just kinda needs to exist and she's dead. Yhwach passively creates 3-C force and there's no way she's pulling out MEoDP before a literal passive. She needs to perform an action first with the knife, while Yhwach just needs to like be there to dust her.
well she has kanesada kuji since this is sba
Also is soul crush instant? Even in aizens case it took a few seconds to work on a regular ass human in fkt
  • Kanesada Kuji: The Ryougi clan's 500-year-old katana. Due to its old age, it has a high level of Mystery, allowing it to easily slice apart barriers and Bounded Fields like the one that isolated her from space simply by drawing it from its scabbard.

Also is soul crush instant? Even in aizens case it took a few seconds to work on a regular ass human in fkt
It didn't take a few seconds, it was instantly as soon as he came into contact with Aizen.

Yeah she needs to take time to pull it out, that's still an action. Something that requires time vs a passive that doesn't.

It didn't take a few seconds, it was instantly as soon as he came into contact with Aizen.
If shiki needs to make contact inorder to be crushed then there's no issue. she also has resistance to both ee and soul manipulation
Yeah she needs to take time to pull it out, that's still an action. Something that requires time vs a passive that doesn't.
Soul crush wouldnt be instant, even if it does some how go through her resistances it would dampen the effects

If shiki needs to make contact inorder to be crushed then there's no issue. she also has resistance to both ee and soul manipulation.
Again, not what I'm talking about. Aizen's the only person who has EE with his Reiatsu, Kenpachi doesn't. It's the physical effect on the body itself that screws her over.

Reiatsu crush can cover several KM and Yhwach's Reiatsu has multi dimensional range. He could be on Saturn and the force itself would still atomize her. Again it's a 3-C concussive force hitting something with 6-C durability.
Soul crush wouldnt be instant, even if it does some how go through her resistances it would dampen the effects
Reiatsu Crush is an instant affect. This is like my 45th time telling you, her resistance doesn't matter because she isn't being hit with just hax. It's hax and 3-C passive AP with a massive range. Hax won't effect her, 3-C force will.

I don't see how Yhwach's passives like reiatsu crush and almighty will be trumped by Shiki.

Is mystic eyes passive? The profile says it takes no exertion but is it something that she has to will for it to cut?

I don't see how Yhwach's passives like reiatsu crush and almighty will be trumped by Shiki.
Reiatsu crush is slapping her but not because of the hax but the sheer AP. He can literally atomize her, probably on a quantum level since he's producing 3-C force with multi dimensional range passively.

Hax wouldn't effect her because she has 1-A resistance but that doesn't save her from being reduced to atoms.
Is mystic eyes passive? The profile says it takes no exertion but is it something that she has to will for it to cut?
They are not passive but if she uses it she can kill Yhwach even with the Almighty since it's 1-A (Disagree with it but oh well.) but she won't get the chance since she'll be turned into atoms just by being exposed to 3-C force.

Reiatsu crush is slapping her but not because of the hax but the sheer AP. He can literally atomize her, probably on a quantum level since he's producing 3-C force with multi dimensional range passively.

Hax wouldn't effect her because she has 1-A resistance but that doesn't save her from being reduced to atoms.

They are not passive but if she uses it she can kill Yhwach even with the Almighty since it's 1-A (Disagree with it but oh well.) but she won't get the chance since she'll be turned into atoms just by being exposed to 3-C force.
I looked on old threads and all of them say its a matter of soul manipulation which wouldnt work on nasuverse characters since their souls are higher dimensional

I looked on old threads and all of them say its a matter of soul manipulation which wouldnt work on nasuverse characters since their souls are higher dimensional
Again, for the 800th time. Soul Manipulation is only one aspect, literally how many times do I need to tell you this for you to actually comprehend what I'm saying?

It's literal force that Shinigami and some Quincy such as Yhwach produce passively so the pressure doesn't build up inside them and blow them up. Aizen literally did this while he had his reiatsu sealed to a small area. Furthermore, Reiatsu is accepted as being able to effect the mind, soul and body. So while she can resist the first two, she can't resist her body being turned into atoms by the sheer AP difference.

Yhwach passively experts reiatsu on a 3-C scale, which effects the mind, soul and body. Again she can resist the esoteric abilities such as mind and soul manipulation but she doesn't have an answer for 3-C force being passively appiled to her.
iQ3X3bq_d.webp

literally every target of a reiatsu crush has been a soul, there's no evidence to show it works on physical bodies
So you really just gonna keep ignoring shit to benefit your own agenda huh?

It's like someone tells you something then two seconds later it goes out the other ear. Again, not the case nor is it accepted as such. Reiatsu crush is currently accepted as having effects on the mind, body and soul. Keyword, body.

If you disagree then make a CRT but if you continue to ignore what's accepted on the profiles while simultaneously spreading misinformation I'm going to report you. This is getting increasingly annoying having to explain things to you, only for you to ignore what's accepted and inserting your own opinions instead.

So you really just gonna keep ignoring shit to benefit your own agenda huh?

It's like someone tells you something then two seconds later it goes out the other ear. Again, not the case nor is it accepted as such. Reiatsu crush is currently accepted as having effects on the mind, body and soul. Keyword, body.

If you disagree then make a CRT but if you continue to ignore what's accepted on the profiles while simultaneously spreading misinformation I'm going to report you. This is getting increasingly annoying having to explain things to you, only for you to ignore what's accepted and inserting your own opinions instead.
I am literally checking the profiles and all of them say either soul manipulation or ee.

I am literally checking the profiles and all of them say either soul manipulation or ee.
No you literally aren't because for most characters reiatsu crush isn't even included in their P&A's outside of Aizen who's a special case.

Yhwach literally uses his to physically effect 3 realms. Clouds have been spilt by reiatsu flares, the surrounding have been damaged by it, etc. So your either acting blind or ignorant intentionally.

For the last and final time, it's not just soul manipulation. It's accepted as being able to effect the mind, soul and body. No but really keep up with misinformation and see if you don't get reported because it's getting real old, real quick.

"Reiatsu Crush" isn't an actual "ability" perse, it's just the physical expression of one's Reiryoku in the form of an aura. It has two notable effects, it can apply esoteric properties onto people through Soul Manipulation; be it soul destruction, fear etc. It also produces an inherent physical force since Reishi of high enough density becomes physical tangible, it's why Shinigami, Hollows etc can be physically interacted with by those even without spiritual powers, because their Reishi is dense enough to become tangible. Yhwach's Reishi, which constitutes his Reiatsu, would absolutely possess enough density with it to physically affect things with its mass rather than just through its more esoteric abilities.

"Reiatsu Crush" isn't an actual "ability" perse, it's just the physical expression of one's Reiryoku in the form of an aura. It has two notable effects, it can apply esoteric properties onto people through Soul Manipulation; be it soul destruction, fear etc. It also produces an inherent physical force since Reishi of high enough density becomes physical tangible, it's why Shinigami, Hollows etc can be physically interacted with by those even without spiritual powers, because their Reishi is dense enough to become tangible. Yhwach's Reishi, which constitutes his Reiatsu, would absolutely possess enough density with it to physically affect things with its mass rather than just through its more esoteric abilities.
is it instant though? because if it isnt, shiki can just pull out kanesada kuji to dispel it, or stab it with her knife or something to kill it, especially since she resists all the other effects.

is it instant though? because if it isnt, shiki can just pull out kanesada kuji to dispel it, or stab it with her knife or something to kill it, especially since she resists all the other effects.
Funny thing is, for god tier characters in bleach they actually have to make a conscious effort not to constantly crush people around them with RC the moment they step in to their sphere of influence.

Also to say Reiatsu Crush is just soul manipulation is fundamentally not correct at all.

The very reason why Aizen has mid-godly is very proof of this...

Also to say Reiatsu Crush is just soul manipulation is fundamentally not correct at all.

The very reason why Aizen has mid-godly is very proof of this...
contradicts nothing, in bleach, everything is made of reiatsu, aka soul energy

The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of one's body, mind, and soul.

However, souls work much differently in the nasuverse. The body is more like an avatar of the soul, the soul isnt directly inside the body.

It's instant, again its just force being expelled from their bodies. And yes, if a 3-C force hits a 6-C character they'll be instantly reduced to beyond atoms.

Again this happens just by Yhwach existing. This isn't a very particular good match up to be frank, it's either Yhwach passively turns her into atoms by pure force alone or she cuts his concepts.

With all due respect I think you ought to give matches more thought for future reference. Like this one is a stomp either way, then you did Goku vs Shiki, which made no thematic sense whatsoever. I can think of at least 8 separate MU's for Shiki that actually makes sense.

Next thing you know your gonna make full power Gilgamesh vs Buggy the Clown.

With all due respect I think you ought to give matches more thought for future reference. Like this one is a stomp either way, then you did Goku vs Shiki, which made no thematic sense whatsoever. I can think of at least 8 separate MU's for Shiki that actually makes sense.
Lmao I just realized that he's the dude that made the thread like wuh???? O_____o

It's instant, again its just force being expelled from their bodies. And yes, if a 3-C force hits a 6-C character they'll be instantly reduced to beyond atoms.

Again this happens just by Yhwach existing. This isn't a very particular good match up to be frank, it's either Yhwach passively turns her into atoms by pure force alone or she cuts his concepts.

Next thing you know your gonna make full power Gilgamesh vs Buggy the Clown.
if you read Future Gospel you'd see why i chose this MU

contradicts nothing, in bleach, everything is made of reiatsu, aka soul energy
You literally got slammed on this topic by me and Deceived. Also that's not true at all, Reishi (not Reiatsu fyi.) is spiritual matter found in the Soul Realm. Kishi is normal matter that's found within the human realm.

Enough of you spreading misinformation simply because you do not understand Bleach mechanics.

You literally got slammed on this topic by me and Deceived. Also that's not true at all, Reishi (not Reiatsu fyi.) is spiritual matter found in the Soul Realm. Kishi is normal matter that's found within the human realm.
Reishi still exists in the WOL, just much less of it.
Enough of you spreading misinformation simply because you do not understand Bleach mechanics.
Its hard to understand something that has no page.

Reishi still exists in the WOL, just much less of it.
Again, Reishi and Kishi are two different things.
Its hard to understand something that has no page.
It doesn't really need a page whenever you can look it up, or alternatively you could like ya know. Just simply ask one of the Bleach supporters a question rather than assuming (incorrectly.) how things in Bleach work.

Deceived and LGS are one of the most frequent bleach supporters in vs threads and they've never once claimed RC is solely soul manip so idk who "statement" you got that from...

Its an attack on the soul, which wont work on nasuverse characters, for.. reasons i already stated. Yhwach would have better luck punching her or using his other attacks than using reiatsu crush

Both of those threads are no longer valid.
Its an attack on the soul, which wont work on nasuverse characters, for.. reasons i already stated. Yhwach would have better luck punching her or using his other attacks than using reiatsu crush
Literally how ignorant are you? Me and Deceived literally told you the mechanics how many times now? I'm like seriously on the verge of throwing a Bleach book at your head, maybe you'd understand that way.

Reiatsu Crush is not simply soul manipulation. Stop.Spreading.Misinformation.For.The.Last.Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back