• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Revan

Sometimes he does sometimes he doesn't.

Either way the only way I see Yhwach winning is Succing his Mediclorians, which.... I don't know if he could do. Especially considering how much Revan's got in store.

Guess it's only a boarderline stomp. Since he very well could win.

I mean, it really depends on what happens first

If Revan leads with mind hax. He wins easily. If he doesn't, Yhwach takes it.

The reason I ask is because I've heard that Revan doesn't always use mind hax as his first move

Besides Powersucc, how would he plan on Killing Revan?

Hitting him since Revan has 9C Durability, little Yhwach could just think and Revan explodes

Gargoyle One said:
Hitting him since Revan has 9C Durability, little Yhwach could just think and Revan explodes
That's only if Revan doen't amp himself, which he always does in a fight.

.... You mean without Force Amplification?

The thing he's definitely going to have on?

He actually prefers straight up swordplay more often then not.

Even then, that doesn't stop any of Yhwach's hax

DMUA said:
.... You mean without Force Amplification?

The thing he's definitely going to have on?
Force Amplification for shields? No he literally always uses swordplay.

You think Jedi dying to blasters is PIS?

Gargoyle One said:
He actually prefers straight up swordplay more often then not.
Even then, that doesn't stop any of Yhwach's hax

But he still amps himelf with the force in a sword fight. Literally every force user with more than two brain cells has force amplification on, if not all the time then whenever they enter a fight.

Not disputing the hax thing though.

Well I mean if he's good enough to not immediately die when using this tactic Yhwach probably isn't going to kill him with it either.

That's actually not true, a lot of Jedi and Sith don't usually do Force amp shields, hence why they die to blasters

Gargoyle One said:
That's actually not true, a lot of Jedi and Sith don't usually do Force amp shields, hence why they die to blasters
...why wouldn't they? If you could be will yourself to be bullet proof and worked in a job that required you to go out on to the battlefield why wouldn't you use Force shields?

If Jedi didn't amp there durability during a one on one fight then most battles would go like this.

Jedi 1 swings his light saber. Jedi 2 blocks with his own lightsaber but is then obliterated do to the Multi-Continental force put behind the blow.

It's kind of the reason why Jedi and Sith still scale to each other even if they only fought in a lightsaber dual.

By wich I've seen yhwach has far more hax than necessary yhwach stomps since he'll most likely activate the allmighty before the fight he even if he gets mind haxed hell just bestow sanity to him just like he bestowed his voice when it was outright removed from him not just his voice but the power of "speech" itself even when he was named a black ant and lost all of his powers all he had to do was activate the Almighty and trashed on ichibei so Ywhach gg's

Superßull said:
By wich I've seen yhwach has far more hax than necessary yhwach stomps since he'll most likely activate the allmighty before the fight he even if he gets mind haxed hell just bestow sanity to him just like he bestowed his voice when it was outright removed from him not just his voice but the power of "speech" itself even when he was named a black ant and lost all of his powers all he had to do was activate the Almighty and trashed on ichibei so Ywhach gg's
Reven mindhaxes before Yhwach can use the Almighty. gg.

The Wright Way said:
Superßull said:
Reven mindhaxes before Yhwach can use the Almighty. gg.
Mimihagi with omniprecog negs gg

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
You can't restore your sanity with a thought if your brain has been telepathically scrambled
The thing is not that it's his brain that needs to activate it's the Almighty itself once it's activated it's gg did you not get it still ? He lost his powers and he bestowed them backeven though he was une KS wich I've already stated disrupter his very perception of time idk about you but that is pretty mind hax to me

This fight:

Revan: *With the Jedi mind trick* You don't want to fight me.

Yhwach: I don't want to fight you.

Revan: You want to go home and rethink your life.

Yhwach: I want to go home and rethink my life.

Fin. Yhwach won't even get the chance to use the Almighty.

Gargoyle One said:
If you honestly say KS is>Revan
I don't even know what to say.
Then don't say shit it's not like i give a **** either way now do i

The thing is one can manipulate a whole soceity for 100 + years

make it look like you're winning to then trick you like "nah bruh you weren't

Even close "

Versus one than only mind haxed in range only lol stop

@Super first of all, stay civil. Second of all, that's not how we judge mind hax here. Revan can mindhax entire planets which is far greater than anything Bleach mindhax can accomplish.

Perception manipulation /=/ mind manipulation, they're 2 completely different things. And the Almighty needs to be actived in order to help Yhwach in this fight, it's not passive. Meaning it needs a thought to work, but so does Revan's mindhax (which is many times stronger than anything we've seen in Bleach in terms of mind hax)

I say inconclusive, really depends on who leads with what

Then don't say shit it's not like i give a **** either way now do i

The thing is one can manipulate a whole soceity for 100 + years

make it look like you're winning to then trick you like "nah bruh you weren't

Even close "

Versus one than only mind haxed in range only lol stop

Don't judge mind hax if you don't know anything about it.

C'Tan told 23 million people to submit to his cause, and he's a joke compared to Revan.

Revan is arguably superior to the helm of Leldis, which mindhaxes the entire Galaxy, 100 Quadrillion people in this galaxy by the way.

So, has KS ever Mind attacked a Galaxy? Of course not

1. Don't underestimate something you don't understand because juding by your awsers below your lack of knowledge is worrying

2 that doesent mean shit when you manipulate not just lie to but flat out manipulate a whole soceity full of powerfull individuals they aren't just pushovers keep that in mind this is the gotei 13 not just your run of the Mil rag tag group "manipulated" for 100+ years and nobody noticed a thing Aizen just walked it off like it was nothing wich is no surprise considering his intellect I should also remind you he isn't dumb he's the very opposite of that in fact but if you think manipulation 23M ppl (wich most of them probably were fodder tbh) is superiors to manipulating a soceity who has lived and fought for 1000 of years and then brush it off like it was nothing (also to keep in mind they were ALL still under the effect of KS even after his betrayal the effect only went off after ichigo defeated him) then you on some heavy shit bruh. ..

3 i know for certain thay Aizen has a higher intellect than him mind haxing a galaxy out if the blue doesent mean shit if you cant keep them at bay while pulling the strings from behind wich requires intellect not just raw hax

(Wich you didn't specify so....)

manipulating hypnosis >>>> infecting mind control

(he probably didn't know what to do and just turned them in to brainless zombies tbh lol)

Lmao a galaxy ? Like what am i supposed to take that as badass ? You do know all anybody has to do is look at their general direction towards Aizen and they'll be hypnotised right ? Regardless of power or numbers lol

It also proves my point they were probably all fodder anyway so who cares if it even is multiple galaxies at that ? Does it change the fact that KS's effect is INESCAPABLE even when the user is not activating it ? ofc not

lmao you're interesting Yhwach stomps regardless the facts still stand he can't injure yhwach much less kill him Yhwach's only shown weakness is still silver and raven ain't getting non if that trust me all that he can possibly do is stall him for a few minutes at best before he gets ... idk his neck broke through the future

Lmfao did i mention yhwach has power nullification / stealing / and imunity ?

1. Take your own advice, please

2. That's comparable to 23 million possibly 100 Quadrillion on a galactic scale....How?

3. The **** does that even mean?

4. Because apparently other Jedi are fodder. And intellect means something towards Mind Hax....Somehow.

Gargoyle One said:
1. Take your own advice, please
2. That's comparable to 23 million possibly 100 Quadrillion on a galactic scale....How?

3. The **** does that even mean?

4. Because apparently other Jedi are fodder. And intellect means something towards Mind Hax....Somehow.
1.nah on the contrary

2 because the total number iof people that look at KS is irrelevant their lvl of power is also irrelevant just think about it even after he manipulated the gotei 13 he went and created a whole army of arrancars and their all under KS as well what would legitimately impede him from doing the same with the whole galaxy ? Considering how hax it is it ain't that far fetched

3 it means kyouka suigetsu >>>>> mind hax Intellect / strategy >>>>> raw power / capabilities

4.lmfao most Jedi are town level at best in comparison to to aizen most if them are fodder lol In aizen's case his intellect is what allowed him to manipulate in ravens case idk

Also I'd like to say that in a fight power / strength is not all that matters Example yhwach & Aizen dint go off shooting big blasts out of their anus to blow up planets and shit they resort to much sophsorter potent yet effective strikes

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Fodder Jedi that can influence entire armies via mindhax vs "powerful people" that doesn't show any resistance.
Powerfull people that may or may not have millenia of battle expirience vs what are possibly infants in comparison hmmm. ... also hypnosis via looking at the caster effect that will last as long as the user doesent remove it also can manipulate all 5 senses to the point if changing ones perception of time. ...etc but ofc these "jedi" are so very powerfull because without their mindhax they would totally slaughter right ? Unlike oh idk Aizen maybe ? Lmfao stop s

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Fodder Jedi that can influence entire armies via mindhax vs "powerful people" that doesn't show any resistance. Hmm...
You sir, can have my children

Unless KS shows potency on par with Revan's mindhax (which it hasn't), it doesn't even factor in this fight. Experience and age does not give resistances. End of story.

Intelligence has nothing to do with mind hax resistance. Also, you're assuming people in Star Wars aren't as intelligent as people in Bleach, when people Star Wars live in a technologically advanced civilization and possess many generals who are praised for there strategic achievements.

Back