• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Low 5-B Upgrade

TataHakai created a new version of the Yhwach Lifting Wandenreich feat wherein we find out Yhwach does lift, bro: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Bleach:_Yhwach_does_some_heavy_lifting

The end that seems to be agreed-upon is DMUA's 10-second end.

The profiles this would effect would be:

• Yhwach (Soul King Absorbed and Post-Power Absorption keys both go to 5-B)
  • Sosuke Aize (EoS key scales to 5-B)
  • Ichigo Kurosaki (True Shikai key scales to 5-B, True Bankai key scales to 5-B/likely higher)
Thoughts, input, and discussion are welcome before this gets applied to make sure nothing gets missed.

I thought the one planet push in the movie was what was going to be used to scale these characters.

The planet push from Memories of Nobody is evidence of the same level of feat to argue for consistency from what I understand; until that gets calc'd, we currently have Tata's calc that can be used as an accurate gauge of the God-tiers' strength for now I do believe.

USklaverei said:
On the calculation I pointed out an error, since Yhwach did not raise all the altitude but rather to surface.
IMade seemed to properly rebut this idea of an error, however. Seireitei has mountains, which would have been replaced by Wandenreich, so utilizing an average altitude for what was affected would be pretty appropriate and accurate.

So I came up with the idea of using the buildings as a base, but whatever, but I'm sure someone will use that as an argument forward, I'm just trying to prevent that from happening in the future.

look i like memories but that will only scale to senna and prime SK.. no one else would get planet tier +

I did not quite understand why they would only climb to this feat, but I believe that Yhwach should climb, since he absorbed the Soul King that even without his organs was still capable of such a feat.

question if juha absorbed all the powers of the quincies ... is it possibly to add their tier to his or it dont work like that?

I believe that this would not be considered, he absorbed the powers of the 26 Quincys, so he would be 26 times stronger. You mean it?

This is redoing an already evaluated calc that was wrong. Its significantly different than an entirely new update.

Senna's first feat is low 5-B but it wasn't senna doing the feat, she was just a catalyst, so that's further support for 5-B god tiers

the 5-A calc is wrong and needs to be recalced but i don't think there'll be a way to calc it, so i think someone's trying to calc stopping the 3 realms for collapsing which i'm sure will be 5-B again

I'll just let it be put on record that the best way to calc holding 3 planets together is to use the 3 GBE's for the realms

Which makes the feat 5-B which is consistent with all the other feats like Yhwach being about to destroy the 3 realms, Yhwach lifting wandenreich etc.

though if someone actually does manage to calc it properly then i'll be fine with it as long as the calc is valid

Yes and that's worthless in terms of quantification because there's no distance there, meaning speed which you need for KE can't be attained

The feat is done off panel as far as the planets are concerned (we never see them from the outside falling apart), so it's very much unquantifiable

Are you talking about Memories of nobody? If so i'm not sure how you'll do it but i look forward to it

Back