• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach is alive D:

The New Novel is Canon "We are missing the source", however, supposedly it is canon, and supervise by Kubo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/5ityqj/new_infos_about_the_novel/

The reiatsu from Yhwach's corpse was collected and sealed. He remains as Soul King balancing the universe together. After the 10 years time skip we saw that some of his reiatsu was never fully sealed and Kazui destroy/absorb it, is not confirmed what really happened to it.

Yoruichi is alive as well.

The 13 Blade Novel/Manga is also Canon, some of the things that happen to Kira were mention in the first chapter of the Novel.

I'm still waiting for source, don't jump the gun.

Edit: It's legit and canon.

Source: https://pepperrikka.tumblr.com/post/154578011889/renruki-wedding-newspaperþÇ×Ú£èÕ╗ÀÚÇÜõ┐íÒüöµêÉծܵ£¢µ£¿Òâ½Òé¡ÒéóÕ¼ó

Burning Full Fingers said:
Cool. But he's not exactly alive.
The worlds didn't crumble and they weren't destroy either, his reiatsu maintain's them, so they sealed it. According to Mayuri the reiatsu will continue to flow as long as the hearth keeps beating. Keep that in mind. He could've use Almighty and revive himself, but that's just an irrelevant theory.

Well, it's not like he's going to physically come out and try to destroy the worlds again.
Code:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also Yoruichi x Kira

It's just a gag, she became a teacher in the academy and friends with Rose and Kira, because of the music. She wastes must of her time bulling Kira into showing her "the whole" on his body, and the students throw a rumor around in the academy, that they were dating.

Lol. Okay.

I'm not even sure Aizen has Bankai. Since he's transcendental, would he still need a Shinigami's power?

This reminds me. I thought Yhwach broke all Bankai through the future? I wonder if Shinigami still have one.

This reminds me. I thought Yhwach broke all Bankai through the future? I wonder if Shinigami still have one.
Oetsu was alived. Thanks to the novel we know this, so everyone gets a new Zanpakutou.

It's pretty obvious that Urahara and Yoruichi didn't die. Something like that would have been shown or mentioned in the last chapter. I just wish they could have gotten a cameo appearance at least.

i want yoruichi x urahara though

Who doesn't want that to some extent? I don't particularly care for it but the thought of Yoruichi hooking up with someone else apart from Urahara is somehow weird.

M11UTD said:
recent chapter said "Sasakibe loved England" so that confirms human world s based on our planet
It's been known for years now that Sasakibe loves England, English culture, and English cuisine.

>Confirmed cannon

Half of the r/Bleach is debating about if either this one or 13 blades is cannon or not.

KamiYasha said:
>Confirmed cannon
Half of the r/Bleach is debating about if either this one or 13 blades is cannon or not.
Since when do fans decide was canon or not?

Back