• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jugram was implied to have imperfect control over the Almighty, but he was able to see Ishida using the Almighty since he found all of the detonation papers Ishida was going to use to blow up the Soul King palace, and he got to them all before Ishida could blow it up.

>Jugram was implied to have imperfect control over the Almighty,

What specify part are you referring to?

> but he was able to see Ishida using the Almighty since he found all of the detonation papers Ishida was going to use to blow up the Soul King palace, and he got to them all before Ishida could blow it up.

He probably saw those bombs or t explosion of the palace, after Uryu dissapeared he suspected him. Even before going to the Soul Palace he suspected Uryu of joining them to kill Yhwach and take Vengeance for his mother. Everything points at Jugram been constantly looking at Uryu for his reaction to confirmed that it was him. Otherswise, he would had attack him in the spot. He didn't saw him directly do it.

It's imply that he didn't saw Uryu directly.

Read from page 14-16.

I'm mad that Jugram was given so little to do with the Balance. All it ended up being in practice at the end was damage absorption & damage reflection.

Kubo could have done a lot more than that.

Jugram said that they exchange letters because they are connected, but then he procedes to correct himself and say that all Quincy are connected to Yhwach.

Can Yhwach exchange his letter with any Quincy he wants?

He didn't really say much to be honest, we already agreed on some things in the thread.

• Life Manipulation
  • Summoning
  • Reactive Power Leevel
  • Corrosion Inducement
  • Probability Manipulation
  • Portal Creation changed to Dimensonal Travel
^ Yes, seems about right.

As for Yhwach having the Balance: I'm still not sure on whether he should or should not have probability manipulation. The overall consensus is that Yhwach has not shown to actually gain the Schrift of all of the other Sternritter, and he has never shown actual use of the Balance when asleep. But then again, Jugram does explicitly state that his and Yhwach's powers swap.

If we know he swaps with Jugram what exactly is the issue?,as for the other Schrifts most people seem to agree with it except 1 or 2 since he doesn't use them which is a fact.It should be noted all of the possible abilities he has because people use him quite a bit in vs battles from what I see with "all schrifts".

I'm with @Damage on this. With all the applications for each Schrift, Yhwach's page is gonna be a complete mess, linking the Ritter profiles should be fine.

Damage3245 said:
Since that would add a ridiculous number of abilities to his profile, why don't we just expand the note at the bottom of his profile and link all of the Sternritter profiles there instead of having to list every single power and write out every single Schrift in the notable techniques section.
Similar to what I did for Yhwach's Respect Thread on /r/RespectThreads? If so, I could just copy paste that here.

Damage3245 said:
Since that would add a ridiculous number of abilities to his profile, why don't we just expand the note at the bottom of his profile and link all of the Sternritter profiles there instead of having to list every single power and write out every single Schrift in the notable techniques section.
Yes, this seems like a good idea.

No, not quite IMade. I'll post an example of what I mean:

Note: Yhwach's unique ability to share out his soul and powers to the other Sternritter indicates that he likely possesses the powers of the Sternritter that have died. However, he has not used the powers of his subordinates himself, and their accessibility should be specified in threads involving Yhwach.

The character Yhwach may have the abilities of are Jugram Haschwalth, Askin Nakk Le Vaar, As Nodt, Bazz-B, Cang Du, Quilge Opie, PePe Waccabrada, Mask De Masculine, Gremmy Thoumeaux, Nianzol Weizol, Royd Lloyd, and Loyd Lloyd.

There's one problem. He shouldn't have the letters of the Quincy that are yet alive in the novels. For example Lille is a big one "intangibility" yet his fate is vague. We can't determine if he is alive or death. Someone needs to read the novels again.

I don't think that's necessary, really. Just the list of linked names is enough.

AppleLord said:
There's one problem. He shouldn't have the letters of the Quincy that are yet alive in the novels. For example Lille is a big one "intangibility" yet his fate is vague. We can't determine if he is alive or death. Someone needs to read the novels again.
That's why I'd only list the ones he could potentially have instead of every single one.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Lille had lost his schrift (halo) after being defeated if I remember correctly.
It was destroyed by "The God Killer" sword if I am not mistaken. Yhwach shouldn't have this Schrifts now that it has been destroyed permanently.

Well obviously we won't list every single one,just the ones we potentially has.

for example Shaz Domino is still alive if I remember so he wouldn't have it,but he did use auswhalen so idk.

The God Killer sword works by reflecting attacks back. I don't think Lille would be capable of destroying that portion of Yhwach's soul combined with his. Remember that Schrift are their souls merged with the portion with Yhwach.

But to list which Stern Ritter are confirmed alive:

Meninas, Liltotto, Candice, Bambi, Giselle, NaNaNa and Uryu.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it implied Lille is still alive, or survived the events of the final arc? Didn't they say something about his birds still being around?

Lille hasn't been confirmed dead or alive.

It was stated that the issue with brids in Seireitei had been removed.

That was literally it. So if anything, I lean on the fact that he is dead. Izuru was able to kill one of the birds, so it stands to reason that the rest would have been killed either way if Izuru could kill one.

Is it implied the issue with the birds was removed before or after Yhwach was killed? Because if it was after then there's a chance Yhwach never got his Schrift.

Burden of proof requires a confirmation in change from the existing information. Lille was last seen alive so in the abscence of evidence he is still alive.

Unless Soldier prefers otherwise.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Lille hasn't been confirmed dead or alive.
It was stated that the issue with brids in Seireitei had been removed.

That was literally it. So if anything, I lean on the fact that he is dead. Izuru was able to kill one of the birds, so it stands to reason that the rest would have been killed either way if Izuru could kill one.
Didn't the bird that Izuru killed regenersted into 2 birds? Maybe they were "remove" elsewhere? Is odd to not confirmed they have been dealt with or killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back