• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add Lille in, but that's not really great reasoning seeing as the rest of the fight was off-screen and therefore completely ambiguous as to what happened to Lille.

Limited Matter Manipulation (Manipulation of Spiritual Matter a.k.a. Reishi that can be used as energy) is pointless inbattle equalization matches, since Bleach characters bodies are made of that material and will end equalize with Kishi normal matter for their opponents to see and harm them. Why not give them Matter Manipulation from the start since it will still be equalized from the moment the match begins?

How soon after the events of the main series is that line said?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Bird Lille was only mentioned in the novel along the lines of "The bird problem was removed".
That can mean anything. We need to wait for clarification on his current status.

AppleLord said:
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Bird Lille was only mentioned in the novel along the lines of "The bird problem was removed".
That can mean anything. We need to wait for clarification on his current status.
Someone as weak as Izuru could kill a Bird, it definitely means they were killed.

I agree with apple, there's not enough evidence to even suggest, let alone prove, that Lille is dead.

Reminder.

• Transmutation ( Transmuting the buildings of soul king dimension into icy buildings as well as warping the structure of them former buildings.)
  • Type 3 Immortality (Ties in with his Regenerationn.)
  • Aura (Overwhelming) (Capable of passively inflicting ailments ranging from paralyzing the target to disintegration with his spiritual pressure.)
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation
Note: Yhwach's unique ability to share out his soul and powers to the other Sternritter indicates that he likely possesses the powers of the Sternritter that have died. However, he has not used the powers of his subordinates himself, and their accessibility should be specified in threads involving Yhwach.

The character Yhwach may have the abilities of are Jugram Haschwalth, Pernida Parnkgjas, Askin Nakk Le Vaar, As Nodt, Bazz-B, Cang Du, Quilge Opie, PePe Waccabrada, Gerard Valkyrie, Driscoll Berci, Berenice Gabrielli, Jerome Guizbatt, Mask De Masculine, Gremmy Thoumeaux, Nianzol Weizol, Lille Barro, Royd Lloyd, and Loyd Lloyd. And a note on his profile showing he access to the Bankai of Yamamoto or the abilities of it added which are

• Necormancy
  • Existence Erasure
  • Durability Negation

Also for another ability I think Yhwach should have resistance to causality manipulation since he absorbed the soul king who resisted it from Orihime via attempting to revert his death to halt the destruction of the verse.

0615-017
0615-018
5db16aa703f031f84282a78e41e16b67dc332308 163904 750 1192
3a6b4c0e38d9e59053a3dbe1297ae8b5d6f0a7d3 105163 750 1154

I think that these abilities should probably be fine to add.

I added some other things in an edit so idk if you seen them.

• Necormancy
  • Existence Erasure
  • Durability Negation
From Yamamoto profile since Yhwach has his Bankai but never added to his profile for some reason,not even a note. and Resistance to Causality Manipulation via post above.

Why is yhwach telekinesis limited to his post soul king key,i remember him ragdolling youruichi and Ichigo before then

Is anybody willing to update the profile?

Well, maybe somebody else in this thread can handle it.

If you have to be instructed, it may be better if somebody else handles it.

Maybe IMade or Damage are willing to help?

Okay. I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thank you for the help. I will lock the page.

Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back