• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleLord said:
Mimihagi is eons of years old by lore, Urahara told everyone when he appeared.
@Zzsax has a point that "Quincy" are human or vessels and not what ever the Soul King or his body parts are.

Yhwach is the first Quincy and Pernida had a vessel because at one point againts the Zero Squad you can see that Pernida had human hands.

Pernida had a vessel too. The body parts of the Soul King are part of whatever the Soul King is. Even if the Soul King is a Quincy, Yhwach was the first born, and the Soul King was dead anyways.
Reio also had legs. I think we can chuck that up to Kubo changing his mind.

So what are the TLDR conclusions here, and what have the staff members agreed with?

Fine with corrosion inducement, summoning, life and death manipulation, don't agree with the rest, yhwach isn't immortal, just lives extremely long, see no strong evidence for pocket dimension manipulation.

I agree with Pegasus, Yhwach already has longevity to begin with, so the immortality suggesting is rather pointless.

I guess no one payed attention and realized Soldier Blue/Dark already added these abilities.

The only thing missing is the edited note at the bottom.

Although I noticied he should probably have Type 3 immortality and Transmutation added to his profile.

Transmutation because he warped the palace completely into the shape of a cross and etc.

Type 3 since Low/Mid is lethal damage and he he has regen.

He also needs Soul Manipulation,Matter Manipulation like the other quincies and resistance to Soul Manipulation.

I don't understand how warping an entire palace makes it transmutation. That sounds more like matter manipulation.

Transmutation is the ability to alter the form of energy, beings, objects, matter, etc. to change it into something else.

He reshaped the whole palace in his image,which is seperate from the description of Matter Manipulation that he should have for another ability.

We agreed on the first thread about the abilities that it was limited matter manipulation for the verse because it's spirit particles what they are actually manipulating

Since were on the topic of his abilities,this also needs to be added.

I assume this falls under Aura

Overwhelming - An aura which cause a variety of negative effects to the enemy. Effects range from weakness to unconsciousness to death (i.e., can kill by aura alone).

Passive Hax

So, if all of the abilities that the staff agreed to above have been added, what specifically is left to do here?

And which abilities would that be in summary?

• Transmutation for warping the entire structure of the palace into his image which is an ice like structure and buildings.
  • Type 3 Immortality because he can survive lethal damage and has Low-Mid Regenerationn so he should have Immortality via Regenerationn.
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation
  • Various passive Reiatsu hax that can inflict ailments upon you depending how weak you are in comparison ranging from (inability to move to complete disintegration of the body) this was already accepted right here in another thread but never added.

1) As far as I understand, transmutation is changing lead into gold and the like, not simply changing a tree into a wooden chair, which is matter manipulation.

2) Type 3 immortality has always seemed redundant to me, and it is hard to evaluate what type of Regenerationn that should warrant it, but we are stuck with it at this point. Regardless, I am uncertain whether it applies for such comparatively low Regenerationn levels.

3) Resistance to soul manipulation seems to intuitively make sense, but what is the specific reason for it?

4) Okay, that seems fine then, but what ability page do you wish to link to specifically?

1. As you can see from the scans I posted he changed entire structure from stone to ice like material and stone as well as changing the entire shape of it.

2. I'm not sure I understand this right here? the definition of type 3 is Characters with this type of immortality can simply regenerate from wounds that would normally be lethal, though its effectiveness depends on the degree of the Regenerationn.Yhwach has Low Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or Destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection.Which is lethal damage you can't normally survive.

Because all combat in Bleach is attacks done directly to the soul since most combatants are primarily souls.

4. I'm not sure but I think it falls under Aura (Overwhelming).

@Sigurd

Okay. I think that the additions should probably be fine then, but I would prefer more staff input.

Is that ice lol it looks like rocks and spikes that have been terraformed. It doesn't look like ice imo and has it ever been referred as ice?? In all honesty this looks more like matter manipulation than transmutation.

Describe to me what level of matter manipulation this is then,considering he physically ripped apart the buildings and reformed them.

And this is quite clearly ice not spikes..

Well, if no other staff members reply soon, it should probably be fine to apply.

Damage3245 said:
Note: Yhwach's unique ability to share out his soul and powers to the other Sternritter indicates that he likely possesses the powers of the Sternritter that have died. However, he has not used the powers of his subordinates himself, and their accessibility should be specified in threads involving Yhwach.

The character Yhwach may have the abilities of are Jugram Haschwalth, Pernida Parnkgjas, Askin Nakk Le Vaar, As Nodt, Bazz-B, Cang Du, Quilge Opie, PePe Waccabrada, Gerard Valkyrie, Driscoll Berci, Berenice Gabrielli, Jerome Guizbatt, Mask De Masculine, Gremmy Thoumeaux, Nianzol Weizol, Lille Barro, Royd Lloyd, and Loyd Lloyd.
I've also got this note to add to his profile as soon as it is unlocked.

@Damage3245

That also seems fine.

Don't forget Lille. Izuru could kill one of the birds so there is no way Lille outlived Yhwach especially when Lille fell down before Yhwach even finished his nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back