• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a false equivalency I'm comparing the word play. And even then it still won't get added because of staff agreement on waiting

Nothing yhwach has in his arsenal involves "stealing" lives unless we interpret it as taken lives by just killing them with his energy

Death manipulation? are you reading the thread correctly buddy?

Death manipulation is a completely different thing which was indeed agreed upon to wait for further evidence (by Soldier Blue),Death manipulation was via a scan where if you touched Yhwach,you would eventually die.

You clearly haven't been following the thread properly,as i've already showed him the list of abilities that he agreed upon as well as Ant so I don't know what your talking about.

3BC0C958-B54A-4F66-AD8E-77E322A6471E
67436F16-AC09-4D35-906C-CB678B2A2C41
Pack and Prom both disagreed as well

SB should also be asked what he thinks about it all again cause he said at first to wait for more clarification but then later changed his mind and agreed. Maybe he accidentally included life manipulation cause he said it was supposed to be death manipulation

You do realize Prom only posted once here before I posted further evidence of Life Manipulation right?,this was also when I orginally suggested Acid Manipulation and later changed to Corrosion inducement.

Literally the same case with Pachi as well..

You clearly haven't been following the discussion closely mate.

It wasn't an actual Schrift to my knowledge. It was an ability that Gremmy made for Guenael iirc. I know that Shazz Domino actually was deemed a Schrift, but he never will die.

Shazz Domino use the power Gremmy give him to free himself by replacing a body part each time he came back, later Yhwach gave him a Schrift like he did with Pernida and Gerard to stablost his status.

I think we're at an agreement on like 99% of this. Can someone ask a mod to unlock Yhwach's profile?

Damage3245 said:
I think we're at an agreement on like 99% of this. Can someone ask a mod to unlock Yhwach's profile?
I asked Soldier Blue a couple times but he don't reply,I suppose I can ask Ant.

Will you be doing the edits?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Damage3245 said:
I asked Soldier Blue a couple times but he don't reply,I suppose I can ask Ant.
Will you be doing the edits?
Ant will just tell you to talk to Soldier.

Except for the updated note at the bottom of the page.

And the removal of the few Schrift abilities mentioned in his powers section.

Ywach life manipulation should not be limited to quincies but anyone who he shared his soul with

Has he ever manipulated the life of anyone that isn't a Quincy?

Well technically he did so when he was an infant albeit on a subtle scale,those people he collected abilities from and somehow reduced their life span weren't quincies ...

Also the main reason he can manipulate their lives is because his soul is present in all quincies.

Do we know they weren't actually Quincies? Quincies predate Yhwach seeing as the Soul King was a Quincy too.

@Damage3245, Yhwach is credited with being the progenitor of the Quincy. He is their king, and his blood flows in every Quincy.

• https://www.**********.com/bleach/537/10
  • https://www.**********.com/bleach/537/11

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Soul King wasn't a Quincy. He was stated as the forefather of Quincies while Yhwach was stated as the father of Quincies.
Didn't Pernida claim to be a Quincy? And Mayuri thought it was laughable how the Soul King was calling itself a Quincy?

Pernida alongside Gerard Valkyrie were Quincy that were not bestowed any special powers by Yhwach as they had their abilities from the onset. They were the only ones out of all the Sternritter who already possessed their abilities. Because of this, rumors of them being the Left Hand and Heart of the Soul King, respectively, were spread among their comrades. Eventually Yhwach bestowed a Schrift upon them in recognition of their status

• https://www.**********.com/bleach/656/5

Soul king is the forefather of everything.. Also pernida is a Quincy,he has their physiology and specific abilities,however he is also the soul king left hand...just as Ukitake is a shinigami and the soul king right hand

Just talking about the mess that is the Soul King makes me remember how much I hated Bleach's final arc.

Yeah I second that,the soul king was so vague, underwhelming and anti-climatic...i wonder if the novels will improve on that

Zzsax said:
Soul king is the forefather of everything.. Also pernida is a Quincy,he has their physiology and specific abilities,however he is also the soul king left hand...just as Ukitake is a shinigami and the soul king right hand
Jushiro is the vessle of the SK's right hand. Its not the same as being the right hand.

Aren't the Soul King's eyes what Yhwach calls the "eyes of a True Quincy"?

Damage3245 said:
Aren't the Soul King's eyes what Yhwach calls the "eyes of a True Quincy"?
Sort of. He says that about his own eyes . . . and also says Reio has the same eyes . . .

Jushiro is the vessle of the SK's right hand. Its not the same as being the right hand.

Except pernida can't be a quincy and literally be the soul king left hand at the same time...i believe he is a vessel of the left hand and was morphed by the left hand ability of growth.just as Ukitake was kept alive by Mimihagi stagnation..I mean Gerard is also the soul king heart,but he is not a literal heart..which means he is likely a "quincy vessel" housing the soul king heart

Zzsax said:
Except pernida can't be a quincy and literally be the soul king left hand at the same time...i believe he is a vessel of the left hand and was morphed by the left hand ability of growth.just as Ukitake was kept alive by Mimihagi stagnation..I mean Gerard is also the soul king heart,but he is not a literal heart..which means he is likely a "quincy vessel" housing the soul king heart

Except nothing supports that.

Gerard has unique powers including the ability to change form. Its within reason for him to create a humanoid body for himself. Even Pernida was also able to change shape freely let's not forget gremmy.

Neither of them were called vessles. Kubo wrote through Askin that they ARE the hand and heart. He differentiated them from Mimihagi (Who was also likley a Quincy) and Jushiro in that regard.

@Dr fix

Nothing supports this either as mimihagi and Co go against the very definition of quincies,Quincies aren't spiritual beings but humans with spiritual powers.unlike mimihagi and the soul king who Are spiritual beings..basically all quincies where born, if pernida and Gerard are the literal soul king parts themselves and not vessels(like ukitake)that means they far Predates ywach himself,which is quite false.

But I do agree it is within their abilities to change forms which is why pernida got weird

Mimihagi and Reio are no more spiritual then then the Quincy, they all exist in Soul Society.

Actually they probably do predate YHWH. He is the son of Reio while those two (and Mimi) are incarnations.

You could argue that they are like Naraku's incarnations in a sense that they did not have personalities/individuality until maybe after YHWH was born. There's not enough of their history revealed to say either way less maybe it coems out with the novel.

Regardless they are definetelly distinct from the Jushiro/mimihagi story, and they are all quincy.

Mimihagi is eons of years old by lore, Urahara told everyone when he appeared.

@Zzsax has a point that "Quincy" are human or vessels and not what ever the Soul King or his body parts are.

Yhwach is the first Quincy and Pernida had a vessel because at one point againts the Zero Squad you can see that Pernida had human hands.

Pernida had a vessel too. The body parts of the Soul King are part of whatever the Soul King is. Even if the Soul King is a Quincy, Yhwach was the first born, and the Soul King was dead anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back