• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This thread should be closed and I'll explain why. Doctor Manhattan is at full power in that thread, so basically 1-A and Molecule Man's 2-A key is used. Not only does Molecule Man get horribly obliterated by Manhattan, but there is no way to make that match fair, because if both would be Outerverse level then Manhattan still wins, because he's higher into 1-A then Molecule Man. In short. This matchup just doesn't work.

This thread should be closed and I'll explain why. Doctor Manhattan is at full power in that thread, so basically 1-A and Molecule Man's 2-A key is used. Not only does Molecule Man get horribly obliterated by Manhattan, but there is no way to make that match fair, because if both would be Outerverse level then Manhattan still wins, because he's higher into 1-A then Molecule Man. In short. This matchup just doesn't work.
I agree with this, you know I was about to go "Doctor Manhattan isn't 1-A" until I looked at his profile in preparation for this lol

Was it really necessary to close? The thread got zero discussion.

Do you want to discuss a stomp thread then?
What? No. I’m trying to say that it seemed kinda redundant to ask to close the thread when it hasn’t gotten any discussion at all and it being outdated. The last time it got a response was in April.

Even more reasons to close the thread that being stomp and a necro, if someone where to respond on it. It isn't redundant whatsoever, especially now that you stated that if someone where to respond to it, it would be a necro, because the last respond has been more then three months ago.

Why do you make such a big deal of me asking to close a thread, when I have valid reasons for it?

Even more reasons to close the thread that being stomp and a necro, if someone where to respond on it. It isn't redundant whatsoever, especially now that you stated that if someone where to respond to it, it would be a necro, because the last respond has been more then three months ago.

Why do you make such a big deal of me asking to close a thread, when I have valid reasons for it?
You just needed to let the thread die. That’s all.

You just needed to let the thread die. That’s all.
I'll just quickly and highly recommend you to stop putting your nose in my business. You don't tell me what to do. I'll decide that myself. I knew what I was doing. Your very first comment was so redundant and i think it's just made because you have some kind of grudge against me.

I'll just quickly and highly recommend you to stop putting your nose in my business. You don't tell me what to do. I'll decide that myself. I knew what I was doing. Your very first comment was so redundant and i think it's just made because you have some kind of grudge against me.
I wasn’t trying to do that. I’m sorry if you saw it that way.

dude, can u relax? He's literally just saying he's sorry. go on with ur day
I know that you both are friends, and that you are defending him, because he told you so, because he's too weak to do things on his own. He always starts trouble with someone and ends up running away and get his friends to defend him.

Last edited:
Back