• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yaldabaoth fights Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura

Flesh God FRA

Also for the uncountably infinite dimensions, I think I remember asking this and someone said that they don't scale, due to being in a different canon entirely. Considering I was using a scan from Acidverse.
Funny thing is the creator of Acidverse has multiple crossovers with the canon that introduced the Tree of Knowledge, the Scarlet King, and the Brothers Death and the writers of both canons confirmed that acidverse is canon to thm

Funny thing is the creator of Acidverse has multiple crossovers with the canon that introduced the Tree of Knowledge, the Scarlet King, and the Brothers Death and the writers of both canons confirmed that acidverse is canon to thm
Well, they are linked together through Isabel's stories, I think this could be the reason for the Uncountable infinite dimensions can scale for elder gods and tree of knowledge (considering it's essentially All of Creation / Everything of that canon), even if we ignore this, there are other crazy things like Djkaktus verse where old gods are conceptual entities of the infinite narrative layers and NaVoltanic"s Second hythos with at least aleph 0 (possibly much higher) higher existential planes and Concept type 2, Nep 2,...

What was the initial reason given in that downgrade CRT for the Tree of Knowledge not scaling to the whole of existence? Because it didn't really give any evidence besides "it just doesn't scale"
IIRC, it was because that they were two different canons, but Weekly did say that Acidverse has many crossovers within the canon that did include the Tree of Knowledge, the Scarlet King, and much else. So, I'm not entirely sure why, maybe it had something to do with the tiering system now, but we got SCP-5800 to thank.

I saw too, and it would be interesting to see 1-A SCP God-Tiers, even if for a short time.

@Rabbit2002 oh it's the All Death huh? Well I'm still a newbie to SCP lore so IDK all the ins and outs
Yes, All-death and All-mighty are described as "No one else can understand the reach of his arm but him" and both embody and contain The Light / the concept of existence in Djoric verse / Verse of endless song (canon contains things like Scarlet king, Tree of knowledge,...)
The light shone in the darkness, and was not overcome. Likewise the darkness was not destroyed, but given form both Above and Below.

From the darkness came the Eldest, the All-Death. He came from the darkness and was of the darkness and was the darkness, and nothing to come might pass beyond him. Vast and mighty was he, that no other might comprehend the reach of his arm, or the length of his gaze.
"12) I could go no farther beyond the elder gods, and the Light I saw beyond my grasp remained ever thus. Thus it is said “He knew the length of his arms,” and also “He stood in the shadow of the All-Mighty.”

From this height, I fell."

What was the initial reason given in that downgrade CRT for the Tree of Knowledge not scaling to the whole of existence? Because it didn't really give any evidence besides "it just doesn't scale"
True... Well we'll see, but with what people presented here I think there's no reason to assume the Tree doesn't scale to all of creation

From what I was able to see, the downgrade was because the Tree of Knowledge had no mention of higher dimensions, just more or less an infinite amount of multiverses. Also, I want a Mary Nakayama upgrade.

Yes, All-death and All-mighty are described as "No one else can understand the reach of his arm but him" and both embody and contain The Light / the concept of existence in Djoric verse / Verse of endless song (canon contains things like Scarlet king, Tree of knowledge,...)
The light shone in the darkness, and was not overcome. Likewise the darkness was not destroyed, but given form both Above and Below.

From the darkness came the Eldest, the All-Death. He came from the darkness and was of the darkness and was the darkness, and nothing to come might pass beyond him. Vast and mighty was he, that no other might comprehend the reach of his arm, or the length of his gaze.
"12) I could go no farther beyond the elder gods, and the Light I saw beyond my grasp remained ever thus. Thus it is said “He knew the length of his arms,” and also “He stood in the shadow of the All-Mighty.”

From this height, I fell."
Which story is this out of curiosity? That one with the Jeremiah fellow?

Back