• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yaldabaoth fights Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura

Yes another Mechi VS Theard, hoping this isn't a stomp like before.

• Speed Equalizzed
  • Distance: 13,3 meters
  • Mechi in his TPU Key

SPOILER_435.png
1000.png

God-Eater: 3 (Weeklybattles, Ottavio_Merluzzo, HowManyMemes)

Absorb gg:

The Guardian Curbstomp Both (inconclusive option):

Last edited:
So what can Mechi do here?

Mind manipulation mostly
absoprtion wouldn't work due to Yal having Multi+ range that is due to tree that have infinite multiverses and yes it's a thing since it considered more impressive than one in SCP

Yald stomps, it scales to passively destroying an infinite number of 2-A multiverses
It doesn't matter how many there are, if SCP actually treats more 2-A multiverses as superior to a single one then it's a stomp
Mechi starts with absorption, since it isn't destruction, it would absorb Yal but he would return easily. though in that case Yal can use hax or AP and Mechi Mind hax

I can't really explain it myself, but my assumption is that the SCP narrative as a whole is Low 1-A but the Tree of Knowledge only scales to a lower portion of that narrative/existence

But I don't think any story in the SCP lore I've read has stated that the Tree of Knowledge doesn't encompass the whole of existence, and this may be a bit of me not understanding how the new standards of Low 1-A work but I'm pretty sure there are statements of things like Aleph numbers and cardinality sets of infinity which apperantly is Low 1-A by our new system?
Forgive my ignorance, I know not about any of that stuff

I can't really explain it myself, but my assumption is that the SCP narrative as a whole is Low 1-A but the Tree of Knowledge only scales to a lower portion of that narrative/existence
The Creation ecompress true platonic concepts, that are 1-A stuff basically. also it's the same creation that Scarlet Sking shooked with his presence.

I find a bit hard beliving that they dosen't ecompress also Low 1-A structure

SCP 609 isn't the most explicit proof for platonic concepts, but there actually is an SCP known as SCP 4550 that's literally a platonic ideal if that's sufficient enough

Flesh God FRA

Also for the uncountably infinite dimensions, I think I remember asking this and someone said that they don't scale, due to being in a different canon entirely. Considering I was using a scan from Acidverse.

Back