• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the Japanese Judgement is how you remember it.

This is how it actually sounds after you get wasted.

I love the English versions just being bootleg shitpost versions, makes them more unique.
Yeah but something about the auto tune is jarring. I get the complaints about Yong sounding too young, though his delivery is still alright, but the karaoke just doesn't fit even if it invokes "drunk party with friends" vibes.

What I really hate are people going to Yong's Twitter and harrowing him over his performance. Like, jeez, have these people played Judgement?

KIRYU???? WARHEAD TIER???
IMG_0030.png

I have made a versus thread about Kiryu against
https://vsbattles.com/threads/kazuma-kiryu-vs-spider-man-mcu.158718/
and it is said that Spider takes the agility. Now, I don't know if Kiryu could even the agility.

By the way, should we give 7 and 8 Kiryu a new key as he suffered from cancer.

Also, this Kiryu is technically enslaved by Daidoji Faction through carrots and sticks. And some says that Daidoji Faction is for the politician to do dirty works and the whole Erasure His Name is about Kiryu destroys the Yakuza not under politician's manipulation.

Ngl warhead tier Kiryu I feel can be literal, the weakest warhead is City block and Kiryu has so many layers of upscaling from building at this point.

I have made a versus thread about Kiryu against
https://vsbattles.com/threads/kazuma-kiryu-vs-spider-man-mcu.158718/
and it is said that Spider takes the agility. Now, I don't know if Kiryu could even the agility.

By the way, should we give 7 and 8 Kiryu a new key as he suffered from cancer.

Also, this Kiryu is technically enslaved by Daidoji Faction through carrots and sticks. And some says that Daidoji Faction is for the politician to do dirty works and the whole Erasure His Name is about Kiryu destroys the Yakuza not under politician's manipulation.
When did Kiryu get cancer? All I know about Gaiden is that Gai Amon is on crack and the final boss might be even more of a brick shithouse than Aizawa.

He’s probably the strongest, Kiryu gets stronger with every game seeing as in Y3 he beat Amon, who one-shot Y2 Kiryu, and in this game Kiryu beats Gai Amon, the strongest Amon (meaning he’s above every iteration of Jo), and beat Ugajin to become the strongest in the world, and Shishido still gives Kiryu a hard fight.

So, another question, how would yall rank the protagonists in terms of who's the most powerful. Of course Kiryu is number 1, and I'd say Saejima and Majima are tied at 2, but what about the other protagonists like Akiyama or Yagami.

Also, Aizawa is a lot stronger than people give him credit for. Sure he isnt the strongest antagonist in the series, but he was able to clash with Saejima in a bout of headbutts, and after their battle Saejima was gassed enough to where he needed to catch his breath. And this was right after Aizawa had gone through his own colloseum battle, and the fight was good enough to be considered "a real fight" by the Florist.

My goat Nishiki bruised kiryu's cheek and had him fall on his knee something the fodder ryuji couldn't do in thejr second fight
Yeah, like, Nishiki actually pushed Kiryu to peak exhaustion by putting him on his knees, and the only other antagonist to do this is Mine who made Kiryu bloody. People underestimate Nishiki, while also overhyping Ryuji who was fodderized by Kiryu even though he had a katana. Also I'm pretty sure in the original Yakuza 2 Nishiki is said to be Kiryu's greatest foe or something.

Of course, there can only be one Koi

Eehh, I wouldn't really say so. Unless you mean the part where Kiryu grows stronger every game. Which, where did that come from?
In Y3 Amon is said to have one-shot Y2 Kiryu simulated by Minamida.

Then in Gaiden all the previous final bosses have been reduced to the point Kiryu sweeps them all in a colosseum boss rush

In Y3 Amon is said to have one-shot Y2 Kiryu simulated by Minamida.

Then in Gaiden all the previous final bosses have been reduced to the point Kiryu sweeps them all in a colosseum boss rush
I'd say it's safe to assume that 3, 5, and Gaiden are where Kiryu's at his strongest then. Aside from 0, 6 is probably his weakest since he doesn't get any IF or Komaki training.

Though, is it said that those robots are as strong as the originals? I mean robo Iwami is probably stronger than real Iwami lol.

So, another question, how would yall rank the protagonists in terms of who's the most powerful. Of course Kiryu is number 1, and I'd say Saejima and Majima are tied at 2, but what about the other protagonists like Akiyama or Yagami.
I guess I should lay out my list
1. Kiryu
2. Jima Bros
3. Yagami
4. Akiyama
5. Ichiban (hypothetically)
6. Tanimura
7. Shinada
8. Haruka

I’d put Shinada above Tanimura and maybe Ichiban above Akiyama depending on how things pan out.
I'd say Shinda is definitely physically stronger, as he did manage to stagger Daigo, but Tanimura's skill and defensive techniques would pull him a win. Especially since Tanimura can go through most of Kamurocho to Little Asia fighting multiple Yakuza goons without breaking a sweat while carrying a case and his feat against Munakata's goons is more impressive than Shinda getting gassed after going through the warehouse long battle and passing out after only getting Daigo to his knee without any real damage.

And ichiban could definitely surpass Akiyama, it depends how Infinite Wealth goes.

Kaito should be around the same level as Yagami, if not higher. Dude could take multiple beatings from Kiryu in LAD and still get up asking for more.

Back